这就是起爆用的雷♥管♥
This is your blasting cap.
就是这东西
Right here.
你去法♥院♥的时候 一定要把电路接好
Very important to keep your cap shunted like this
避免意外引爆 记住了吗?
when you enter the courthouse. You got that?
这个是主装药 这个是你的手♥机♥
Here's your main charge. This is your cell phone.
说下去 用手♥机♥做什么?
Don't stop. I see the cell phone.
第一步 先打开手♥机♥
First thing you're gonna do is you're gonna turn on your cell phone
不过千万 千万不能
without your...
不能先把雷♥管♥接上
without your cap attached...
否则有可能意外引爆
so you don't accidentally detonate your charge.
你还要记得
You're gonna wanna...
还要记得把手放在这儿 对吗?
You're gonna wanna put your hands here, right?
然后应该 抓住你的手还有雷♥管♥
And then you wanna take your hands and the cap
扔到目标地点
and throw it in the circle.
威尔逊参议员 这是对你的警告
Senator Wilson, this is a warning for you.
我们在你连任竞选的办公室里
We planted a bomb at the Haymarket office
放了一个炸♥弹♥
of your re-election campaign.
我们警告过你不要通过堕胎禁令 可你根本不听
We warned you, that abortion ban, and you didn't wanna fuckin' listen.
所以 为了受苦的姐妹 我们要行动
So, for my sisters in need, we will strike.
希望你喜欢这份大礼 我是帕菲迪亚·比弗利·希尔斯
Sincerely yours, Perfidia Beverly Hills, motherfucker.
革命是唯一的出路
Revolutionary violence is the only way.
投票是扯淡
No more tellin' me to vote.
就算警♥察♥拿枪指着我的头 我也无所谓
No more tellin' me to overcome. Nobody move, nobody get hurt" shit, it doesn't matter.
人人都要付出代价
Everybody pays.
不用费劲找法式75
Don't even bother lookin' for the French 75.
我们会找你的
We'll find you.
亲爱的 准备好了吗? -好了
Okay, baby, you ready? -Yeah.
弄好了 准备就绪 我们走
All right. All right, all right. Let's go.
亲爱的 -怎么了?
Babe... -Yeah?
我想在爆♥炸♥的时候要你
Let's fuck while the bomb go off.
不行 -我想要你
No, babe. -Come on, baby.
我需要你 宝贝 -我们得快走
Let's fuck, baby.- Come on, baby, we gotta go.
快点 -快点 宝贝
Hurry.- Come on. Come on, baby.
我需要你 宝贝 -不行 我们得快走
Let's fuck, baby. - No, baby. We gotta go.
需要你 宝贝 -快点
Come on, come on. Baby. - Come on. Come on.
快点 宝贝 - 我们得快点 快点 宝贝
Come on, baby. - We gotta go. Come on, baby.
快走吧 亲爱的 别急
Come on, baby. Hold on. Wait.
还有两分钟就要爆♥炸♥了
Bomb goes off in two minutes.
给我待好了
走 快点儿
快点
把双手放在背后
快点 都到那边去 快
我们走
把他们带走
Bring 'em all!
快点儿 都快走
Come on!
别出声 懂了吗?听懂没有?
Don't say a fuckin' word, okay? You understand me?
都拿上 -对了
Get the rest! -Oh, yeah.
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
都快一点儿 快走快走
Come on, come on!
都待在那儿 不许动
Stay right there. Don't you fuckin' move.
抓住他 我们走
Grab him! Let's go.
一步也别动 听到了吗?
Stay right fucking there, okay?
要是敢动 就让你脑袋开花
You fucking move, I'll blow your fucking head off.
一看就是个女白领
Regular-working White girl.
去大显身手吧
Now do your thing.
我们准备了两套装置 爆破两个地点
We have two devices for two locations,
之间相隔三个街区
set three blocks apart.
梅·韦斯特负责安装行政大楼的炸♥弹♥
Mae West completes her device in the administration building,
我和帕菲迪亚负责法♥院♥
Perfidia and I take the courthouse.
炸♥弹♥安装完成
Bombs are planted,
等晚上七点下班后 我们就可以远程引爆
devices are detonated by remote at 7 p.m. after hours.
从那一刻开始 就要一战再战
From here on in, it's one battle after another.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我想让你做最坏的事
I want you to do your worst.
你想炸掉什么都可以
You can blow up anything you want,
我根本不在乎
it doesn't make any difference to me.
我要我的帽子 还有我的枪
I want my hat. And my gun.
要是你不想被人告发
If you wanna keep doing what you're doing,
那就今晚11点 来普里姆罗斯路酒店找我
you'll meet me at the Primrose Path, 2300.
♫小战士♫
♫Soldier boy ♫
♫哦 我的小战士♫
♫Oh, my little soldier boy♫
♫我会对你忠诚♫
♫ I'll be true to you ♫
♫你是我的初恋♫
♫You were my first love♫
能不能慢慢来?-嘘
Can we go slowly? -Shh.
我想把鞋脱了
Wanna take my shoes off.
闭...嘴
Shut... up.
♫我会对你忠诚♫
♫I'll be true to you♫
♫在这个世界上♫
♫In this whole world♫
♫你只能爱一个女孩♫
♫You can love but one girl♫
♫让我做那个女孩吧♫
♫Let me be that one girl♫
♫因为我会对你忠诚♫
♫For I'll be true to you♫
都听我的对吗?
You're gonna let me go, right?
是 长官
Yes, ma'am!
太帅了!
Holy shit!
看到了吗?姐是疤面煞星
Bitch, I felt like Tony Montana!
看看
Fuck!
是 -真厉害
Yes! -It's cathartic.
打得太爽了
This pussy right here...
你说这玩意儿? -你说它?
That one? -What's it for?
干什么用的?-打仗
Um... Fun! -War! Bitch.
不对 错了 - 噢
Nah. -Oh.
这不是用来快活的
The pussy ain't for fun. This is the fun.
你看这个 能开枪才叫快活
The guns is the fuckin' fun.
咱们的身体就是武器
Pussy is the fucking weapon.
你看
I mean...
我知道
I see it.
那一套白人中产 市侩庸俗 恶心透顶的公♥司♥文化
A White-bred, philistine, asshole corporate culture,
它唯一的目的 就是打更多广♥告♥ 捞更多钱
whose only end is to perfect the science of advertising.
我跟你说实话
But I ain't gonna hold ya, bitch.
他要是敢对我不好
If he treats me different after I drop
等这个小东西从我肚子里爬出来
this motherfucker thing inside my stomach, bitch,
我可不忍♥着
we gonna have a fuckin' problem.
你看我宰了他 -宝贝 别这样
Kill him, too. -Bae, stop.
看我敢不敢
I'll kill him dead!
趁他还没吃了我
Before he beats me!
说什么呢 姐们儿?
What the fuck? That...
她好像不知道自己怀孕了一样
It's like she doesn't even realize she's pregnant.
那就是孩子爸爸 长得跟白巧克力一样
Some other white chocolate daddy over there
说得对
and all this shit.
你知道我的意思吧?
You right. -You feel me? No...
就是这样 拿起一个 放下去
Okay, so put one up and down.
好的 -所以那意味着…
Okay. -Okay, so that means...
我是庄家
I'm the house.
好的 我来放下
Okay, yeah.
你和我女儿一点都不般配
You know, you are so unsuitable for my daughter.
我?
Me?
对 你
Yeah, you.
真是太可笑了
And that's hilarious.
我不…
I don't...
我女儿来自几代人都是革命者的家族
My child comes from a whole line of revolutionaries.
而你一脸茫然
And you look so lost.
她一直向前跑 你却停住了
She's a runner, and you a stump.
这孩子你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do about this baby? Hm?
我只是想被人看见 还有被人爱 被欣赏...
No, I just I wanna feel seen and loved and...
我怀孩子整整九个月
I fuckin' carried her nine months.
现在他却整天只知道围着宝宝转
And now he can just, gets to fuckin' walk around...
看见孩子就开心得不得了
and just swoonin' all fuckin' day.
就好像 女儿才是他最爱的人
It's like she's his only girl.
我仿佛不存在了 我只是一块肉
Like, I just no longer exist. I'm just a fuckin' piece of meat.
有时候我觉得自己疯了
And sometimes, I feel crazy, 'cause I'm just like...
我居然会嫉妒自己的宝宝 这正常吗?
am I weird for being jealous of my baby?
我感觉没人关心我 没人爱我
I don't fuckin' feel seen. I don't feel love.
电影精选列表