Bob. Can you look at me?
你有糖尿病吗?
Are you diabetic?
有糖尿病吗?
Are you diabetic?
有
Uh-huh.
是吗?
Yeah.
你昨天打胰岛素了吗?
Did you take your insulin yesterday?
你要是有糖尿病
You know, if you're a bad hombre,
必须每天都打胰岛素 知道吗?
you make sure you take your insulin on a daily basis. Right?
警官 这位我们收不了 他得去急救室
Officer, we're not gonna be able to take this one. He needs to go out to the ER.
谢谢配合 再见
Thank you, sir. Have a good day.
嗨 你好吗?
Hey, how's it goin'?
挺好的 你呢? -也挺好
Good. How are you? -Good, thanks.
帕克先生 这边是卫生间
Mr. Parker, here's your restroom, okay?
来查查血糖
Let's check your sugar.
穿过卫生间就是走廊
You are gonna go through the bathroom,
走到头 再右转 就是逃生梯
straight down the hall to the right to the fire escape.
现在就走
Right now.
现在? -赶快 准备好
Right now? -Right now.
警官 请帮我签一下住院表格
Hey, Officer. You wanna come sign this intake form with me?
♫有没有准备好 我都要来了♫
♫Ready or not, here I come♫
♫你无处可逃♫
♫You can't hide♫
♫我会找到你♫
♫Gonna find you♫
♫带给你幸福♫
♫And keep you happy♫
倒霉
God!
嘿 鲍勃
Hey, Bob!
大♥师♥ 我的兄弟 天啊
Sensei, man! Sensei, brother!
大♥师♥ 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God. Sensei, thank you.
谢谢你兄弟 太感谢你了
Thank you, brother. Thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢 -来喝点儿 好啦
Thank you! -Hey. Here, have one.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
好了 一起拍张照
All right. Let's do a selfie.
我的天啊 真是 什么?
Oh, my God, you got... you got... A what?
好的
Okay.
成功了 逃出来了
Here. We did it. We did it.
咱们赶紧走吧 赶紧走 -要去哪儿?
Let's get out of here, man. -Where we goin'?
勇敢海狸姐妹教堂 卓柏卡布山
Sisters of the Brave Beaver. Chupacabra Hills.
卓柏卡布山 -开始行动
Chupacabra Hills. -Let's play offense.
导航 勇敢海狸姐妹教堂
Siri, Sisters of the Brave Beaver.
正在导航 勇敢海狸姐妹教堂
Getting directions to the Sisters...
卓柏卡布山
Chupacabra Hills.
卓柏卡布山
Chupacabra Hills.
好了 我居然救了法式75的成员
Okay. Not every day you get to rescue a 75er
还一天救了两次
twice in the same day!
走吧 开始行动
Let's rock and fuckin' roll!
好
Yeah!
出发
Let's go!
♫有没有准备好♫
♫Ready or not, here I come♫
♫我都要来了♫
♫You can't hide♫
♫我都要爱你♫
♫Gonna love you♫
♫让你也爱上我♫
♫And make you love me...♫
还有吗?
Any more?
没有了 他在这儿
No, sir. He's right here.
墨西哥胖子
我是史蒂文·洛克乔上校
Sir, I'm Colonel Steve Lockjaw.
你最好别耍我
I'm not to be fucked with.
快点说 你有什么线索?
You got information for me, spit it out.
我看到一辆灰色货车 沿克劳溪路向北走
I saw a car, a gray van heading north,up Craw Creek Road.
车上有谁?
Carrying?
看不清楚
Couldn't tell.
开车的是白人 带着个黑人女孩
White man driving, Black girl passenger.
北边
North.
山里有什么?
What's in these hills?
勇敢海狸姐妹教堂
Sisters of the Brave Beaver.
里面有谁?
Who are they?
一群修女 种烟草的
They grow weed. They're nuns.
什么?你在跟我开玩笑?
Is that some kind of sick joke on God?
我是说真的
I'm not joking.
有多少修女?
How many women?
我也不清楚 十几二十个吧
I don't know. A bunch. Ten or 20.
有武器吗?
Weapons?
她们应该不杀生
I think they're vegetarian.
都听着 我们该行动了
Men, let's do what we do.
二组 这里是一组
Delta-Two, this is Delta-One.
请帮忙侦查
We need to pull imagery.
西北十公里处的山脉 收到
Mountain chain, ten kilometers northwest. How copy?
举起手来
Hands, hands, hands!
解散
Dismissed.
过来
Come closer.
(现场亲子鉴定试剂盒)
如果不匹配的话 我就放你走
If this doesn't line up, you'll go free.
但如果匹配的话
But if it does line up...
如果是条直线
if this is a straight line...
你就有麻烦了
you got a problem.
这是什么?
What is it?
你的未来
It's your future.
你今年多大?
How old are you now?
嗯?
Hm?
你不是十六岁 就是十七岁
You're 16 or 17. It's either one of those.
有男朋友吗?
You have a boyfriend?
我不想和你说话
I don't have anything to say to you.
你这么小 肯定没有男朋友
You're too young to have a boyfriend,so the answer's no.
不要替我回答
Don't answer for me.
这下我懂了
It all makes sense.
你把她从高中带走
You snag her out of the high school.
找到她的手♥机♥
Find her phone. Curb stomp that.
并毁掉了它
Curb stomp that.
眼看就要没事了 却在这个破教堂
But then you fumble her on the 90-yard line
被我们抓到了
at some stank-ass nunnery? Mm!
真是遗憾啊
That's gotta hurt.
你帮我的话 我就会帮你
You help me, I'll help you.
告诉我上哪儿找帕特·卡尔霍恩
You give me Pat Calhoun...
火箭男 穷鬼帕特
the Rocket Man, Ghetto Pat...
我就送你回家 去救那女孩
and I'll let you go home, and I'll let you save that little girl.
她现在就在上校那儿
You know she's with the Colonel, right?
忘说了
By "home"...
送你回家就是回监狱
I do mean federal prison for you.
你强♥奸♥了她吗?
Did you rape her?
你觉得我们是父女吗?
Do you think you're my daughter?
你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
回答我 你觉得我们是父女吗?
Answer me! Do you think you're my daughter?
测试结果不重要
It doesn't matter what that test says.
我有爸爸 你不是我爸爸
I have a father, and it's not you.
得了吧 你妈妈不喜欢你所谓的爸爸
Is that what you call a father? He wasn't enough for your mother.
你又怎么会喜欢呢?
How's he gonna be enough for you? Hm?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
我可以对天发誓 我不知道
I swear, I don't know. I don't know.
迪安德拉 这种话我听过太多次了
Deandra, you know how many people
耳朵都快起茧了
sit across from me and swear to God...
你们都爱说
they don't know?
我发誓我不知道
"I swear to God, I don't know."
我也发誓 如果你知道 就能救那个女孩
I swear to God... if you do know, we can save that girl.
那女孩是无辜的
The girl didn't do anything, and I don't know.
我真不知道帕特在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
我要是知道就说了
If I knew where he was, I would tell you.
但我真不知道
I don't know where he is.
你怎么回事?What the fuck's wrong with you?
告诉我帕特在哪儿
Where is he?
你就能活着去坐牢
Save yourself, go to prison,
我带着消息去找上校
I'll take it to the Colonel
那女孩就能得救
you save the girl.
虽然说出实话 你还是要去蹲监狱
Those are your options. You're in a lose-lose,
但至少能保住小命
maybe save your life position.
电影精选列表