what's cookin'?
需要我帮忙吗?
How can I help?
是这样的 提姆
Well, Tim
我们听到一个很可怕的传言
there's this troubling little rumor we've just heard.
找你过来
And we brought you in
是希望你能澄清一下具体细节
to see if you can help clear it up.
比尔会向你具体交代
I'm gonna hand you over to Bill. He'll give you the details.
交给你了 比尔 -好的
Over to you, Bill. -All right.
提姆 我就直说了
Tim, I'm gonna get right to it. Um...
我接到一份报告说
There's an unconfirmed report
史蒂文·洛克乔上校
that Colonel Steven J. Lockjaw
其实有个混血的私生子
is the father of a mixed-race child.
混了哪个人种?
Which mix?
我真的很不想说出口 但是
There's no real easy way to say this, but...
没错
Yeah.
是黑人
It's Black.
天啊
Well, uh...
这件事如果是真的 那就太可怕了
that would be quite the revelation if it were true.
比尔 这消息哪儿来的?
Bill, may I ask what your source is?
来自纯血美国白人背景调查报告
Sure. That's part of a Double Yankee White background check.
我们在电脑里找到了一些旧文件
Some old paperwork turned up in a computer file
是关于一个叫姜格普希的黑人罪犯
on the Black militant named Junglepussy.
15年前 她就跟一个军官讲过这件事
She told an officer this very story 15 years ago.
15年前啊
Fifteen years ago.
那些文件一直都在 我们能发现纯属走运
It's been there the whole time, in ancient file. Pure luck we caught it.
姜格普希在哪儿?
So where's the Pussy?
她早就死了
Oh, she's long dead.
她不在了
Oh. No more Pussy.
总之 几天前
Now, a few days ago,
洛克乔雇佣赏金猎人
Lockjaw hired a bounty hunter
在埃尔帕索抓走了一个平民
to make a civilian extraction in El Paso.
带队的是阿万提·魁 你认识吗?
It was led by an Avanti Q. You know him?
认识 阿万提是个好军人
Yeah, I know Avanti. He's a good soldier.
有多好?
Not great?
特别好 可惜他不是白人
I mean, he's excellent, but he's not a native son.
这是他的肮脏小秘密
That's his dirty little secret.
他假装是半个墨西哥人 其实有印第安血统
He passes for half-Mexican,but he's actually part Comanche
还是爱斯基摩人血统
or, I don't know, Eskimo.
他很擅长追踪
He's a fantastic tracker.
光看脚印 他就知道对方口袋里有多少钱
He'll tell you how much money someone had in their pocket
但他不是白人 所以不可信
based on a footprint, but he is not homegrown,so I would not trust it.
不过 显然他有足够的本事 找到洛克乔一直想找的人
Yeah, well,he's apparently good enough to find what Lockjaw was lookin' for.
没错 他找到了霍华德·萨默威尔
Yeah. He found Howard Sommerville.
前法式75成员 现在运营一个地下组织
Ex-French 75. He runs an underground railroad,
将非法移♥民♥从南方边境
bringing illegals from our southern border
带去北方的巴克坦十字市
to Baktan Cross in the north,
把那儿变成了庇护城市
where he set up a so-called sanctuary city,
帮助毒贩和神经病在美国扎根
giving jobs and housing to drug dealers and psychopaths.
他还是一个瘾君子
He's also a reefer addict.
真的?这么说他还挺出类拔萃的
Really? Well, he sounds like a class act, this guy.
抓走他之后
Next thing we know, Colonel Lockjaw's mobilized
洛克乔上校的特遣队 进入了巴克坦十字市
his task force into Baktan Cross
对香香鸡冷冻食品农场 进行了最高等级搜查
and conducted a Class-A raid on the Chicken Lickin' Frozen Farm.
哦不 我很喜欢他们家的鸡块
Oh, no. I love their nuggets.
是吗?暂时可能买♥♥不到了
Well, this could mean a nugget shortage.
更何况 农场老板也是 我们俱乐部的成员
Not to mention the Chicken Lickin's owned
他希望那些墨西哥非法劳工 能快点复工
by our fellow Christmas Adventurer,Brother Burt Rimhorn, who wants his wetbacks back to work.
接着说
Next...
他还搜查了高中 提姆
He hit the high school, Tim.
没错
Yeah.
是那所高中
The high school.
现在巴克坦十字市已经乱成一锅粥了
And now, all hell's broken loose on the streets of Baktan Cross.
他还关闭了实时共享
And he's turned off his A-TAK's.
抱歉 我插一下嘴
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I think I'm pickin' up
我听明白你们想说什么了
what you gents are layin' down here.
这些事儿确实很奇怪
This is a curious chain of events.
洛克乔在找自己的私生子
So Lockjaw's lookin' for his half-breed,
但孩子的母亲在哪里?
but do we know where the mama bear is?
这问题真奇怪
Funny you should ask that.
帕菲迪亚·比弗利·希尔斯
Perfidia Beverly Hills.
目前下落不明 前法式75成员
Currently M.I.A. Former French 75.
15年前她接受了证人保护
She went into witness protection about 15 years ago,
后来就消失了
only to disappear.
逮捕她的警官
The arresting agent...
正是史蒂文·洛克乔上校
Colonel Steven J. Lockjaw.
有些报告说她在古巴
Agency sightings have her in Cuba or Algiers,
也有人说她在阿尔及尔
depending on the report.
看来 她不喜欢照顾孩子
So... not the mothering type, I take it.
他们还好意思说我们野蛮
And they call us the savages.
洛克乔把自己弄脏了
Lockjaw got his dick dirty.
他得清洗干净
He needs to clean it.
如果他能找到孩子
If he can find this kid,
他就能消灭证据
he can dispose of the evidence,
继续把我们耍得团团转
and continue to make fools out of all of us.
您希望我做什么?
What would you like me to do, sir?
提姆 你很擅长解决家庭案件
Tim, given your expertise in family cases,
我们希望你 -处理干净
we felt that maybe... -Make it clean.
干净?
Clean?
东西掉地板上 还能捡起来吃
We should all be able to eat off the floor.
对 要那么干净
Yeah. It's that clean.
遵命
Yes, sir.
好了 先生们 我该去西部了
Well, all right, gents. Looks like I'm headed west.
圣尼古拉保佑你
And may Saint Nick be with you. -Ah.
敬圣尼古拉
All hail Saint Nick.
我能问你一件事吗?
I have something to ask you, okay?
问吧
'Kay.
她是叛徒吗?
Was she a rat?
对 她是
Yeah, she was.
我爸爸说她是个英雄
My dad told me she was a hero.
不要撞脑袋 不要撞脑袋
Hey, stop banging your head. Stop banging your head.
不要再撞脑袋了
Stop banging your head on that. -Okay.
好吧 先生 你姓什么?
Sir, do you know your last name?
不知道
No.
你姓什么?
What's your last name?
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
别闹了 赶紧说实话
Okay, come on. I need to know your real last name.
帕克 彼得·帕克
Um, Parker. Peter Parker, man.
彼得·帕克 -对
Peter Parker. -Yeah.
听着 你不想罪名加重的话
All right, listen. This is your last chance.
最好乖乖说实话 -好好好
If you don't give me your real last name.... -Okay, okay.
别再念叨了 烦死了
Stop harassing me, for God sakes!
帕克 我叫吉姆·帕克
Parker. Jim Parker, man.
你叫吉姆·帕克?
Your name's Jim Parker?
对
Yeah.
好 吉姆 你的出生日期
Okay, Jim. What's your date of birth?
大概是一九八几年
I'm somewhere in the '80s, man.
八零后
In the '80s.
对
Yeah.
该走了 到你了
Let's go. You're up.
该走了
Let's go.
起来 老实点儿
Get up. Well, fuck.
坐下
Sit down there.
你是吉姆·帕克先生吗?
Mr. Jim Parker, is that correct?
42岁
Forty-two years old?
她要从身后测量你的生命体征
Sir, she's gonna be taking your vitals behind you, okay?
帕克先生
Mr. Parker.
请看这儿 先生
Mr. Parker, over here.
你有既往病史吗?
Do you have any medical problems?
有
Yeah.
帕克先生 -请看着我
Mr. Parker -Can you look at me, sir?
鲍勃 能看着我吗?
电影精选列表