你好 兄弟
你们有没有看到
一辆黑色货车?
上面坐着一个非常年轻的女孩
还有个看着很坏的男人
往那边开了
-那边? -那边
不是那边吗?
那边 往右拐
谢谢你们 谢谢
低头
Head.
提起外套 转身
All right, lift your shirt and turn around.
把手举过头顶
Put your hands on top of your head.
快点搜吧
All right, let's go to work.
不要动 你有带武器吗?
Do not move. Do you have any weapons on you, sir?
没有
No, sir.
你为什么要逃跑?
Why are you running from us?
我累糊涂了
Had a long day, ma'am.
你没看到警灯吗?
You didn't see the lights back there?
看到了
Yes, I did.
你往车外扔了什么?
What did you toss out of the vehicle?
什么?
'Scuse me?
你刚才往车外扔了什么?
What did you toss out of the vehicle back there?
垃圾 -你确定吗?
Trash. -You sure about that?
确定
Yes, ma'am.
你今天喝酒了?
You been drinking today?
喝了一点儿
I've had a few.
什么酒?
A few what?
低度数的啤酒
Few small beers.
(山洪区)
找到了
There you are.
看到你了
I see you.
终于找到了
I see you.
找到你了 混♥蛋♥ 等着瞧吧
I got you, motherfucker, I got you.
破车 别慢腾腾的 快点儿
Faster, you fuckin' piece of shit! Go!
这混♥蛋♥谁啊?
Who's this asshole?
你想干吗?
What do you want?
是洛克乔送来的吗?
Is that from Lockjaw?
得到一具尸体
We got a body.
好的 收到
Copy, copy.
谢啦 印第安人
Thanks, wagon-burner.
该死
Fuck.
可恶
Fuck.
不是吧
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
可恶
God damn it.
该死 可恶
Fuck. Fuck!
嘿 蠢货 你要干吗?
Hey, fuckstick, what are ya doin'?
傻土著 别在那儿装聋子
Hey, Red, I know you hear me.
酒喝多了 脑子出问题了
That firewater's got you fuckin' retarded.
天啊
Oh, God.
《绿野情》 《贝弗利山人》 《胡特维尔社区》
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,and Hooterville Junction!
《绿野情》 《贝弗利山人》 《胡特维尔社区》
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,and Hooterville Junction!
绿…
"Green..."
薇拉
Willa!
可恶
Fuck.
可恶
Fuck.
转过去 好了 好了
Please, please. Okay. Okay.
该死
Fuck!
《绿野情》 《贝弗利山人》 《胡特维尔社区》
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,and Hooterville Junction!
什么?
What?!
《绿野情》 《贝弗利山人》 《胡特维尔社区》
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,and Hooterville Junction!
我不知道
I don't know...
快说
Say it!
薇拉
Willa?
薇拉
Willa!
《绿野情》 《贝弗利山人》 《胡特维尔社区》
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,and Hooterville Junction!
不 不 宝贝 是我
and Hooterville Junction!" -No, no, no, baby, it's me.
薇拉 是我
Willa, it's...
《绿野情》 《贝弗利山人》 《胡特维尔社区》
"Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies,and Hooterville Junction!
知道了 知道了
Okay! Okay!
爸爸来了 薇拉
It's your dad, Willa!
再也不那么重要了
"Will no longer be so goddamn relevant." Look at me.
看看我
Look at me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad!
看看我
Look at me.
没事了 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没受伤吧 宝贝?
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你没事吧?伤着了吗?
都还好吧?
Are you okay?
好了 快上车 快点儿
Come on. Go to the car. Go!
走吧 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
♫孤独♫
♫Solo♫
太可怕了
Oh, my God.
♫让我在焦虑中颤抖♫
♫Temblando de ansiedad estoy♫
已经没事儿了 放心吧
You're okay now. You're okay.
♫每个人♫
♫Todos♫
♫都对我不闻不问♫
Me miran why se van♫
♫女人♫
♫Mujer♫
♫你可问问上天♫
♫Si puedes tu con Dios hablar♫
♫是否曾有一刻♫
♫Preguntale si yo alguna vez♫
♫我对你爱意消减♫
♫Te he dejado de adorar♫
♫大海♫
♫Al mar♫
♫映出我的内心♫
♫Espejo de mi corazon♫
♫深知我曾几度哭泣♫
♫Las veces que me ha visto llorar♫
♫只因你无情背叛♫
♫La perfidia de tu amor♫
你认识黑人武装分子
Do you know a Black militant
帕菲迪亚·比弗利·希尔斯吗?
by the name of Perfidia Beverly Hills?
认识
Yes, I do.
她是反政♥府♥组织法式75的成员吗?
And was she a member of the rebel group known as the French 75?
是的 -噢
She was. -Yeah.
洛克乔上校
Colonel Lockjaw...
你是不是和她 有过不正当的男女关系?
did you engage in a romantic relationship with this woman?
♫可是你♫
♫Why tu♫
♫谁知道你身在何处♫
♫Quien sabe por donde andaras♫
先生们
Gentlemen...
我曾在战场上与敌人正面厮杀
I have engaged the enemy face-to-face in battle.
也曾在阴暗的角落里跟间谍斗智斗勇
And in the dark alleys and shadows of espionage.
我曾经被反向强♥奸♥过
I was once raped in reverse.
反向强♥奸♥?
Raped in reverse?
能请你解释一下 那是什么意思吗?
Could you explain how that might work for us, Colonel Lockjaw?
我不小心被敌军骗了 被下了药
The enemy employed deception. I was drugged.
我失去了意识
And while unconscious...
大脑无法♥正♥常工作
my brain was not working.
但那里可以 所以被敌军占了便宜
But my power was, and I believe it was taken advantage of.
你有证据吗?
What kind of proof do you have?
如果没有意识 你怎么知道的?
If you were unconscious, how do you know this to be true?
我是根据证据推测出来的
I don't know it to be true, but I suspect it.
我醒了之后 觉得那里有点儿不舒服
When I awoke, there was sensitivity in a private place,
还发现了那种“事后”的痕迹
and there was some residue of an interaction.
哪种事?
Interaction?
她利用我生了孩子
I believe she was a sperm thief.
借种生子
A semen demon.
没错
That's correct.
洛克乔上校
Colonel Lockjaw,
敌军为什么要大费周章 怀上你的孩子?
what would be the purpose of the enemy raping you in reverse?
我的毅力和体力都超乎常人
They saw the power of my mind and body.
他们很羡慕
They desired it.
祝贺你 史蒂文
Congratulations, Steve.
你成功加入了俱乐部
You're a Christmas Adventurer.
天啊 谢谢您 先生
Oh, Mommy. Thank you, sir.
我带你参观一下西南总部
Let me show you around southwest headquarters.
好啊 -我们走吧?
Sure. -Should we go for a walk?
好的
Yes, sir.
参观第一站 你的新办公室
First stop on the tour, your new office.
电影精选列表