This way, Bob!
行了 鲍勃 把东西递给我
把东西都递给我
Pass me all your shit, man!
给
Here.
我不管你用什么办法
I don't give a shit what you do.
十秒内 你得把号♥码告诉我
I'm gonna need that number in the next ten seconds.
我真的不知道
I know nothing, sir.
别挑战我的耐心
Do I look like your parent?
好吧 -告诉我她的号♥码
Kinda. -Give me the fuckin' number
不然就站起来 把手放在背后
or stand up, put your hands behind your back.
我不知道她的号♥码 -起来
I don't have her phone number.
把双手放在背后
Up. Put your hands behind your back.
铐上他 把他带走
Cuff him. Get him outta here.
我知道了
I have it.
现在你又知道了
You have it now?
是多少?
What is it?
非要撞了南墙才回头 坐下吧
I thought you took AP Common Sense. Sit the fuck down.
号♥码是多少?
What's the number?
备注是 凯蒂猫
It's under "Hello Kitty."
手♥机♥给我
Give it to me.
把手♥机♥给我
Give it to me!
我刚才问你有手♥机♥吗?
I asked you if you had a phone.
你看着我的眼睛 说没有
You looked me in my face, and you lied.
我跑来这里是为了救你
I am here to save your fuckin' life. Do you understand?
你到底懂不懂?
Do you understand?
不准再骗我了
Don't lie to me again.
走狗蠢猪
Alpha Two's on the horn!
二队来报
根据手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 目标正沿135号♥路向南行驶
The female's handset's heading south on 135.
走狗蠢猪
走狗蠢猪
别动
Freeze.
一组 撤离
Cell One, Exfil.
好了
All right.
快一点儿 兄弟们
能跑多快就跑多快
该死
Fuck.
走狗蠢猪
快点儿 鲍勃 跟上 快点儿
走狗蠢猪
好了 该走了 我得带上你
没事的 就这样吧
比吉
BeeGee.
大♥师♥ 你朋友从屋顶上掉下去 被抓住了
Sensei, your guy fell off the roof and got arrested.
怎么回事?
What the fuck happened?
他往下落了十几米 被树挡了一下
He fell 40 feet and fuckin' fell in a tree, man.
然后被电击枪打中了
Chota got him with a Taser.
我的步♥枪♥呢?
And my rifle?
在我这儿
It's with me.
好吧
Okay.
圣心教堂集♥合♥
Meet me at Sacred Heart.
我们的神在天上
都随自己的意旨行事
他们的偶像是金的 银的
是人手所造的
有口却不能言 有眼却不能看
罗谢尔
Rochelle.
迪安德拉 你又惹了什么麻烦?
Well, Deandra, what new mischief now?
我接到薇拉·弗格森了
I have the child Willa Ferguson.
她是帕菲迪亚·比弗利·希尔斯的女儿
This is Perfidia Beverly Hills' daughter.
我来找你 因为我们现在很危险 迫切需要你的帮助
I'm comin' to you in an hour of need and desperation for safekeeping.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
我和我妈长得像吗?
Do I look just like her?
不 不是很像
No. Not really.
不过你们性格很像
But you do on the inside.
对我们来说 你很可能是个祸害
Which makes you quite a risk around here.
你妈妈是个叛徒 你说不定也是
The daughter of a rat is a baby rat.
我们必须小心一点
And we must be careful.
你会做饭吗?
Can you cook?
会
Yes.
我们这里有规矩 要想住在这儿
We will not allow residence to anyone
就必须对自己的输入和输出 负起责任
who cannot take responsibility for both her input and output.
放心吧 我会负责自己的吃喝拉撒
I can earn what I eat and secure what I shit, if that's what you mean.
你明白就好
That's what I mean.
沃克斯修女 带小帕菲迪亚去潘乔·维拉房♥
Sister Vox, show Baby Perfidia to the Pancho Villa room.
好的
A'ight.
我简单介绍一下
Let me run shit down to you.
首先 毛巾都在这边
So you have the towels over here.
厕所就在那边
The bathroom is straight through there.
枕头都在那儿 看到了吗?
The pillows is right there, as you can see.
别问我无线网络密♥码♥是什么
And don't ask for the fuckin' Wi-Fi, '
这儿没有无线网络
cause we ain't got none.
好好休息吧 大小姐
Make yourself at home, Goldilocks.
她知道多少?
What does she know?
她以为她母亲是英雄
She thinks her mom was a hero.
我有点儿…
And I...
不忍♥心告诉她真♥相♥
I didn't have the guts to tell her the truth.
太残忍♥了
I couldn't.
帕菲迪亚·比弗利·希尔斯可真行 事到如今 还在给我们添麻烦
Perfidia Beverly Hills is a problem that keeps on givin'.
这场革命不能再出第二个帕菲迪亚
This revolution doesn't need another one of her runnin' around.
本来就够难了
Shit's hard enough.
迪安德拉 你比我们都要有斗志
You got more fight in you than the rest of us, Deandra.
这些破事我早就已经受够了
I got sick of this shit a long time ago.
♫荣耀归于新生王♫
♫Glory to the newborn king♫
♫听啊 天使高声唱♫
♫Hark, the herald angels sing♫
♫荣耀归于新生王♫
♫Glory to the newborn King♫
♫平安仁慈归世界♫
♫Peace on earth and mercy mild♫
♫神与世人再和谐♫
♫God and sinners reconciled♫
♫万国齐起同欢欣♫
♫Joyful, all ye nations, rise...♫
提姆 -爱丽丝 你最近好吗?
Tim! -Alice, how are you, darlin'?
我挺好的 谢谢
Very well. Thank you.
你气色不错 饿了吗?
You look great. You hungry? -Well, thank you.
是有点儿饿 但没时间吃了
Uh, yeah, yeah. But I'm actually,
我快要迟到了
I think I'm about to be runnin' late.
这样吧 我给你做薄烤饼
Well, I can fix you some pancakes.
你可以拿着路上吃
You could have 'em on your way out.
你要做香蕉薄烤饼吗?
Are these the banana pancakes?
大家都说你做的很好吃
The famous Alice banana pancakes?
没错 你猜对啦
Those are the ones.
我知道他们在等你I know they're waiting for you.
我得赶紧过去 I better get down there.
见到你很高兴 爱丽丝
It's great to see you again, Alice.
我也很高兴 提姆
Oh, good to see you, Tim.
♫欢迎辉煌公义光♫
♫Hail the Sun of Righteousness♫
♫赐生命也赐光♫
♫Light and life to all he brings♫
♫医治世人照万方♫
♫Risen with healing in his wings♫
♫弃荣华甘虚己♫
♫Mild he lays his glory by♫
♫降生救人免死亡♫
♫Born that man no more may die♫
♫降生使人得高升♫
♫Born to raise the sons of earth♫
♫降生使人得重生♫
♫Born to give them second birth♫
♫听啊 天使高声唱♫
♫Hark, the herald angels sing♫
♫荣耀归于新生王♫
♫Glory to the newborn King♫
请进
Come in.
提姆
Tim.
圣诞快乐 敬圣尼古拉
Merry Christmas. Hail Saint Nick.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你最近好吗? -挺好的
How ya doin'? -Good, good.
好久不见
It's been too long.
是啊 终于又见面了 桑迪
Yeah, it's good to see you again, Sandy.
你认识维吉·斯洛莫顿吧?
You know Virgil Throckmorton.
净化与纠偏部的
Virgil's down from Cleansing and Distortion.
圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
你也认识 白厅的比尔·戴斯蒙
And you know Bill Desmond from Whitehall.
比尔 再次见面很高兴 圣诞快乐
Bill, good to see you again, and merry Christmas.
你也认识罗伊·摩尔
And of course you know Roy More.
西南第五舰队战地司令
Fifth Fleet Field General from the Southwest.
当然认识 早上好
Absolutely, sir. Good morning.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
所以
So... what's cookin'?
是怎么了?
电影精选列表