即使真拿到这个东西 他也不会放我们走
Look, even if we get this stick, he'll never let us go.
我们不能信任沃特
We can't trust Walter, okay?
魔眼在澳门是有历史的
The Eye has a history in Macau.
他们是我们唯一可信任的人
They're the only ones we can trust.
如果我们能联♥系♥上他们
Now, if we can get it to them,
他们就能为我们正名 带我们离开
they can clear our names and get us the hell out of here.
真是个馊主意 伙计
It's a bad plan, man.
你好
Hi, how are you?
我们想定制些东西
Um, we need some things custom-made.
其实 明天就要 有点急
Actually, by tomorrow. We're kind of in a rush.
还有
And...
你根本不知道我在说什么 是吧
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
欢迎光临约尼小店 我是李
Welcome to Iong's. My name's Li.
但不是李小龙
Not Bruce Lee.
-什么东西 -吓到了吧
- What? - Got you.
看我的
Okay. Look.
去哪了
Where did it go?
居然就在我耳边 有意思
Oh! And now it's by my head. How fun.
-20美金 -20
- $20. - $20?
不要了 谢谢 我们赶时间
No, thank you. We're kind of in a rush.
-10块 -不要
- $10. - Uh, no.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for one.
好 我们要了好吧
Okay, all right. Just give us the thumbs. Yeah?
好 谢谢 杰克 拿好
Okay. Thanks a lot, Jack. Please take these.
我们需要一个悬停器
So, we need a keplinger holdout,
还有显影液 隐形球
and we also need roughing fluid, a sanada gimmick,
套筒 轨道 但都得是塑料的 可以吗
sleeves, tracks. This is all in plastic, though, if you can.
怎么了
What?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我奶奶想问为什么是塑料的 那么廉价
My grandmother wants to know why plastic? Plastic is cheap.
我们需要塑料的是因为
Sorry. Yeah, we need plastic because we're...
到时候会有灵敏的金属探测仪
We're going through a very sensitive metal detector, okay?
如果是塑料就什么事都没有 如果是金属
So plastic, nothing. Metal...
立马就会检测到
It detects.
她说什么
What did she say?
她说即使你讲得很慢还连说带比划
She said just because you're talking slowly and moving your hands
也不代表她就能奇迹般的听懂英语
doesn't mean she can suddenly understand English.
没错
Oh, yeah.
很抱歉 他种族歧视
So sorry. He's racist.
我知道我们唯一达成共识的事就是
Listen, I know that the only thing that we agree on
爸妈生两个孩子太多了
is that our mom and dad had one too many children.
要不让他们自己玩
So why don't we just let the kids play with their toys
我们去喝两杯
and go get a little drinkey-poo?
只要不让我付钱就行
If it's free, it's me.
很好
Great.
各位 我们马上回来
Guys, we'll be right back.
孩子们 有大人看着你们哦
Okay, kiddies, the chaperones are watching you.
别做让我生气的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy.
好 祝二位玩的愉快
Okay. Have fun, you two.
我能用一下电♥话♥吗 我有很重要的事
Can I use your phone? It's kind of important.
当然
Sure.
-免费打 -谢谢
- On the house. - Thanks.
我要安排转移芯片
I'm arranging to hand over the stick.
我们就这么跟魔眼组织取得联♥系♥
So that's how we've been contacting the eye?
你一直都在单独联♥系♥他们吗
You've been doing it on your own?
有可能
Maybe.
天哪 迪伦会生气的
Oh, god. Dylan's not gonna like this.
我才不管迪伦生不生气
I'm not really concerned with what Dylan likes.
这都是为了我们大家
Okay? I'm doing this for us.
这玩意儿是怎么回事
What is wrong with this thing?
放轻松 只不过是小孩子的玩具
Hey, relax, it's just a kid's toy.
我原本也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
让我来帮你
Okay. Let me just...
对不起 对不起 老天爷
Sorry, sorry. Jesus.
能帮我开一下门吗
Hey, can you get this?
就和生孩子一样
It's like birth, you know.
一个人住进医院
One person enters the hospital,
出院的时候就变成两个人了
two people come out.
边走边说正事吧
Walk and talk.
我在飞机上再告诉你
I'll tell you on the plane.
什么飞机
What plane?
有人告诉我你的骑士们在澳门
My sources tell me your horsemen are in Macau.
这是什么表情
What's the look?
与你无关
It's none of your business.
谁告诉你的
Who are your sources?
几个老朋友
Just some old friends.
拿到了卡片后 我去哪儿
When we have the card, where do I go?
0比52
And 0 for 52.
很好 完美比分
Well, it's perfect. It's a perfect score.
那女孩呢
Then what about girls?
在男女朋友方面
Like, relationships?
怎么了
What?
虽然也不是什么值得骄傲的事
Look, it's not something I'm proud of,
但我接近的每个女孩
but every girl I get close to,
我都能赢得她们的信任
I end up taking their trust.
然后拿走她们的钱包
And then their wallet.
这么说来
So...
你会拿走她们的钱包
You take their wallets?
是的
Yeah.
拿不拿腰带
You ever take their belts?
或者
Or how about
酒店里的花生米
some peanuts from the hotel bar?
真搞不懂你拿这些做什么
Not sure why you took those.
不好意思 你是把我当成那些女孩了吗
I'm sorry, did you think that I was like those other girls?
你真可爱 杰克
Oh, Jack.
沿街往下走有个市场
Okay. So there's a marketplace down the street.
我要去见一个戴蓝色帽子的人
And I'm meeting a man with a blue hat.
他会把芯片交给该交的人 带我们回去
He'll get the stick to the right people and get us home.
你去找梅利特 我们还有很多事要做
You go grab Merritt, okay? We got a lot to do.
还有 系好腰带
And, hey, put your belt on.
不 不是 她给我解开的
Oh, no, it's not... She took it off me and...
你知道吗 我人生中最伤心的时刻
You know, the most heartbreaking moment of my life
就是发现
was when I discovered
你们偷走了我所有的钱跑路的时候
that you had stolen all my money and split.
直到现在我才意识到
I didn't realize until now
原来那些钱你都花在脸上了
how much of that money you put into your face.
真的 鼻毛比
Seriously, is it weird to
头发还多 你不觉得奇怪吗
have more hair in your nose than on your head?
说起来 下次做头发移植的时候
Speaking of, next time you get a hair transplant,
你可以考虑要求
you might wanna consider requesting
别用老同志私处的毛发
something other than old man pubes.
梅梅 你就像个跳梁小丑 你知道吗
You know what? You are such a buffoon, mer-bear.
你耍的这些手段
And this little ploy you have
想拖住我 好让你的朋友摆脱我的人
of stalling me while your friends screw over my employer?
没用的
Not gonna work.
蔡斯 看着我的眼睛
Chase! As you stare into my eyes,
你觉得想睡觉
you will find that you wanna sleep.
醒来的时候 你将请求梅利特的原谅
When you wake, you will beg for Merritt's forgiveness
并明白 你永远都比不上他
and realize that you will never be half the man that he is.
梅利特
Merritt,
我真的真的特别抱歉
I am so, so very, very sorry
因为你们真是太可悲了
about how pathetic your pupil is.
关于你利用意外的技术给你点意见
Hey, a little hint on your technique of surprise.
它缺少了一点意外性
It lacks that all-essential little element of surprise.
我玩得很开心 梅梅
Hey, this has been fun, mer-bear.
以后有机会再来一次
Let's do it again sometime.
我在里面有很多研究时间 你知道吗
I've had ample time to do some research, and you know,
是我错了 我觉得魔眼组织是真实的
I was wrong. I think the Eye might actually be real.
我还以为你根本不相信这些呢
Thought you didn't buy into all that.
如果我说我从来没想过
I'd be lying if I said I didn't think
电影精选列表