Okay, we're moving. Let's go, let's go.
正在确认坐标
Tapping in grade coordinates now.
转身 藏在纸牌后面
Turn around. Hide yourselves with the cards.
准备开始
And here we go.
换
Switch.
大家还找的到女王吗
You guys still have your eye on her?
要我重来一次吗
You want me to go back and do it?
好的 那我继续了
Okay, all right. I'm moving on.
再换
And switch.
她在哪
Where is she?
最后一张吗 你们确定吗
Down at the end? You sure?
好的 后面的鼓手来一段好不好
All right, can I get a drumroll from my man in the back?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
糟糕哎
Uh-oh.
又不对
Uh-oh.
这才是我的好女孩
There's my girl.
当然不是我的 绝对还是你的
Not my girl. 100% your girl.
只是表演中借用一下
But just in this situation.
好的 但我得先热热身好吗
Okay, but I gotta warm up a little bit first. Okay?
所以先找个小东西让它飞吧 比如
So, uh, let me just make something small fly, like...
飞飞飞
Fly, fly, fly!
很厉害吧 瞧瞧
Wow, right? Look at that!
真是的 你们
Aw. Come on, people.
不好应付呢 你 飞起来
Tough crowd. You, fly!
-我吗 -低头看看
- Me? - Check your fly.
这样好吗
You like that?
这种关系太不正常了吧
You support that relationship?
他裤子里藏了只鸽子哎 真下流
That guy had a bird in his pants. That's disgusting.
收到 已经有两人现身了
Copy that. We've got two sightings reported.
-前往格林威治市场 -打给撒迪厄斯
- Heading to Greenwich Market. - Get me Thaddeus.
撒迪厄斯 联调局来人了 正要行动
Thaddeus, the FBI are here. They're moving.
让他们行动吧 这就是骑士们想要的
Let 'em move. That's what the hoursemen want.
那要是他们先到了呢 我决不允许
Well, what if they get there first? That can't happen.
我保证 他们不会的
I guarantee you, they won't.
找出他们的行动模式
Find the pattern.
找到了
You do that,
你就能在他们的压轴好戏上场前
and you'll be able to cut them off
先发制人
before they get to their final trick.
我可以解决联调局的人
If it makes you feel better,
如果这能让你放心点的话
I'll take care of the FBI.
被你们发现了呢
I guess you found me!
第三处了
We've got a third spot.
好的 各位 我们发现了他们的模式
Okay, everybody, we're getting a pattern.
让我看看2号♥摄像头
Um... give me 2,
还有13和21
13 and 21.
那是谁
What the hell is that?
暂停 放大
Freeze that and zoom in.
怎么会这样的
How the hell did this happen?
他死了 我们亲眼看着他淹死的
He's dead. We watched him drown.
这到底是怎么一回事
How the hell did this happen?
现在事实已经如此了 更重要的问题是
Given that it did happen, the pertinent question is,
我们怎么解决他
what are we gonna do about it?
我们会阻止他的 爸爸 我们阻止他
We're gonna stop him, dad. We'll stop him.
我的大衣呢
Where's my coat?
沃特 我得说
Walter, for the record,
一开始我就不赞成保险箱计划
I never loved the safe idea.
我知道他们要去哪了
Oh, I know where they're going.
下一场表演是梅利特的 就在河边
The next show is Merritt's and it's by the river.
蔡斯 我们得找到他
Chase, we need to get to him
才能知道终场在哪里上演
so we can find the horsemen's entry point for the finale.
我得承认
I've a confession to make.
有人跟我说我控制欲过强
I've been told I have some control issues.
我现在知道了 控制人是十分困难的
I've learned that it's really, really hard to control people,
所以我打算控制一个
so I'm gonna try to control something
比人好控制的多的东西
that's a lot easier than people.
我要控制天气
I'm gonna try to control the weather.
没错 就是雨
Yeah, rain, um...
要让天下雨是有点难吧
It'd be a little difficult to make it rain, right?
那恐怕是只有上帝才能做到的事 对吧
That would be something that only god can do, right?
我要做的 是上帝也做不到的事
I'm gonna do something that god can't do.
我不是要让雨停止不下 不不不
I'm not just gonna make it clear up. No, no, no.
我要让雨滴静止不动
I'm gonna make it actually stop.
上帝能做到吗
And can god do that?
我想他做不到吧
Mmm. No, I don't think so.
那要是让雨滴向上落呢
Or what about make it go up?
大家还在看吗
Are you still with me?
盯住左边的女王 我们来吧
Watch the queen on the left. Let's do it.
转身
Turn around.
换
Switch!
女王在哪里
Show me the lady.
女王在哪里
Show me the lady!
最那边吗 那头
The end? End?
说真的 我已经有些愧疚了
You know what? I'm actually starting to feel kinda bad.
因为我能感受到
It's just because I can actually feel
你们真的很认真得在看了
that you guys are paying attention.
只是 你们的注意力用错了地方
It's just that, you know, it's unfortunate that it's the wrong kind of attention.
我们需要一只活着的鸟
Yeah, we need a fresher bird.
他好可爱 好可爱哦
He's so cute. He's so cute!
所以杀掉它吧 好吗
Let's kill him, right?
梅利特 就位
Merritt, move into position.
收到 迪伦
Got it, Dylan.
我马上过去 那里见
Uh, I'm on my way. I'll see you there.
卢拉 待命 好吗
Lula, stand by, all right?
或者要不然让它们 满天乱飞怎么样
Or, what about just go, I don't know, just go insane?
伦敦各处都爆出了消息
Reports are coming in from all over London
骑士团好像已经
as the horsemen appear to
把整个伦敦变成了自己的舞台
have taken over the whole city for their show.
小伙计 你要去哪呀
Hey, broski-whaddya-knowski? Where you headed?
-拜托兄弟 别这样 -你要去哪
- Please, bro, don't do this. - Where are you headed?
北边 南边 还是东边
North, south, east?
是东边啊 是伦敦塔吗
East. Tower of London?
塔桥 塔桥附近 是泰晤士河啊
Tower bridge? Near tower bridge? The Thames!
你要去泰晤士小河
You're going to the thamesy-whemsy!
你太好读了
You're so easy!
兄弟 我们就不能重归于好吗
Bro, if there's any chance of us ever having a relationship...
不能 你要从哪进去
There's not. Where's your entry?
南部银行 格林尼治吗
South bank? Greenwich?
格林尼治
Greenwich.
我知道你要去哪啦 我知道啦
I know where you're going. I know where...
看点路 伙计
Watch it, hobo.
梅利特 拜托 逗我呢吧 怎么会
Hey, Merritt. Oh, come on. Tell me you're kidding. How?
什么时候
When?
该死 好了 我知道了
Shit. All right. All right, I got it.
别担心 我会提醒其他人
Don't worry about it. I'll warn the others.
抱歉 只是
Sorry. Just...
怎么啦 我刚不是都说了
What? I just told you...
来了个电♥话♥
Phone call.
-喂 -卢拉
- Hello? - Lula.
迪伦 是
Dylan. Ah, yeah.
现在稍微有点忙啊
Kind of in the middle of something right now.
收拾了 现在就去约定点
Wrap it up. Meet me at the rendezvous point now.
-什么 -现在
- What? - Now!
那是天意吗
Was that an act of god?
不不不 那是我
No. No, no, no, that was an act of me
频闪灯
and the strobe lights
和降雨器的杰作
and rain machines.
希望大家认真看了
And I hope you guys were paying attention.
因为压轴好戏仍会用到它们
Because you're gonna need to know all of that for the final.
我是怎么做到的呢
So how did I do it?
我用了隐藏通道吗
Did I use a Barry trap?
也许有暗门 还是替身呢
电影精选列表