还有如果你想知道
And if you're wondering
最近天启四骑士遭挫是不是我一手策划
if I was behind the Horsemen's recent debacle,
就自己去调查吧
I'll let you work that out for yourself.
我能毁了你一次 就能毁了你第二次
Hey, I burned you once, I'll burn you again.
我不会玩玩而已 撒迪厄斯
I'm not playing, Thaddeus.
这不是我的游戏 罗兹特工 是你的
It's not my game, Agent Rhodes. It's yours.
当你把我送进监狱的时候 就开始了
You started it when you locked me in a cell.
这是我在出招
This is simply my move.
下一步看你的了
Next one is yours.
不
No!
放开我
Let go!
爸爸 救命 爸爸
Dad! Help me! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
关键是盲点
It's all about blind spots.
明明就在眼前
When you're staring straight at something,
你却视而不见 为什么呢
and not see it. Why?
盲点
Blind spots.
这是我们一起学的 不是吗 兄弟
We learned that together. Didn't we, bro?
他告诉过你们 我们曾经是搭档吗
Did he tell you that we were partners once?
没有吗 不会吧 "小麦金尼"
No? I didn't think so. The "Mini-mckinneys."
蔡蔡和梅梅
Chasey and a Mer-bear
让你吓一跳
Gonna make you scare-bear
会魔法的麦金尼
Ma-ma-magic Mckinneys...
帅呆了
Cool.
然后 有一天 我们才十二岁
And then, one day, we were 12
弗吉尼亚·冯·威尔谢姆
and Virginia Von Welsheim
在街上举办了一场非常棒的派对
had a very nice party down the street.
我有点咳嗽 没去成
I had a little tum-tum, couldn't go.
梅梅一个人上台 试了一次独演
Mer-bear did it on his own, and got a taste of the solo thing,
然后就踹了我
and kicked me to the curb.
天哪
Oh, god.
蔡斯 我承认你赢了 说吧 怎么做的
Chase, you win! I concede. Just tell me how you did it.
大约一个月前小萨的外卖♥♥小哥敲了你家的门
Delivery guy came to your door about a month ago, little za.
小萨
Za?
披萨
Pizza, huh?
这是D3375号♥公♥寓♥吗
Is this apartment D3375?
不是
Not even close.
沉睡吧
Sleep!
放松 你在漂
Relaxing, floating,
在浮动 在做梦
drifting, dreaming...
在坠落
Falling.
他做了什么呢 我的双生兄弟
So, what he did, my little womb-mate,
他下载了你所有的私人信息
is he downloaded all your private information,
然后我的老板想要的就都有了
and my employer had all he needed.
谢了
Thanks.
你怎么知道他在哪的
How did you know how to find him?
-这个问题问的好 阿特拉斯 -好吧
- That's a very good question, Atlas. - Okay.
跟着守卫走 他们会带你们去见我老板
Just follow the guards. They'll take you to my boss.
和你玩猫捉老鼠挺有意思的 伙计
Been fun playing this cat-and-mouse with you, Broski.
玩得开心
Have fun at the sands.
-我真的非常非常抱歉 -你是该抱歉
- I am so, so, so sorry. - Yeah, you should be.
别再指责我背叛了大家 好吗
Don't ever accuse me of betraying us again, okay?
你们有想过也许魔眼正在观察着这一切吗
Do you guys ever think that the Eye is watching this?
没准他们想要的就是这种展开
You know, that maybe this is even what they want?
然后就在某个恰当的时机
And at the exact right moment,
他们突然从天而降 然后我们高喊
they're gonna swoop in, and we'll be like,
"太棒了 多亏你们来了"
"Yes! Thank god you're here!"
"谢天谢地 太及时了 魔眼"
"Thank god! Just in the Nick of time, Eye!"
然后我们就开始庆祝
And then we'll just celebrate,
最后一切都是值得的
and it was all worth it in the end?
我也没真这么想过...
I don't even really think that, either, so...
没什么
It's cool.
很高兴能和你们合作
So happy to be working with you.
请进 请进
Please, come in. Come in.
等等 抱歉 你怎么和我们合作了
Wait, sorry, how are you working with us?
差不多就像是魔术师从帽子里变出兔子
Oh, well, as much as a magician who pulls a rabbit from a hat
就是魔术师和兔子合作了
is working with that rabbit.
我们会一起合作的 就这样
We'll be working together. Yes.
我来做个自我介绍
And I would introduce myself.
你叫沃特·梅布里 一年前就宣告死亡了
Yeah, you're Walter Mabry. You died a year ago.
对 这个灵感还是你给的 瓦尔德先生
Yes. An idea I got from you, Mr. Wilder.
假死 这样全世界就降低了戒心
Fake your death, the world puts its guard down.
我掌控了不少公♥司♥
I'm able to control quite a few companies,
包括我的前任搭档欧文的公♥司♥
including my old partner, Owen's,
成立了财团 也就是所谓的匿名股东
as a consortium of so-called anonymous shareholders.
这违反了证交会多少条规定
And that violates how many SEC laws?
我想大概是全部吧
I believe it breaks all of them.
全部
All of them.
你们看 你们都渴求观众
You see, you all want an audience.
其实是极度需要
Need one, desperately.
很悲哀 真的
It's quite sad, really.
所以 我才能抓住你们
Hence, my ability to nab you.
而我 想要的和你们正相反
I, on the other hand, want the opposite of that.
我想要 而且我确实
I just want to be, and I am
从这个世界上完完全全消失了
100% off the grid.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
知道 因为世界是由真正的人构成的
Yeah, because the grid is for actual human beings.
不 因为在一个监控无处不在的世界里
No, because in a world of total surveillance,
唯一的真正的自♥由♥在人们的视线之外
the only true freedom lies in not being seen.
身在局内就不能操纵整个局面
You can't control the grid from within the grid.
-跟我来 -好吧
- Follow me. - Yeah.
-跟我来 -好 好
- Follow me. - Okay. All right.
你从兔子身上变出了顶帽子 非常的精彩
You pulled a hat out of a rabbit. That was very colorful.
那差不多是八年半前的事情了
Almost eight and a half years ago.
所以不用再提了
So, no need to bring that up.
我们并非都能对自己青春期时的人格负责
We can't all be held accountable for our adolescent personas.
对吗 魔术小子
Can we, Magicolio?
魔术小子 那是十五年前的事了
Magicolio, that was 15 years ago.
别误会 我很喜欢魔术的
Don't get me wrong. I love magic.
像你 还有很多魔术师那样 我想
Like you, and many others who, I suppose,
忙的高中都没有时间做♥爱♥
were not getting any sex in high school,
我也试过
I dabbled with it.
但是 和你们不同的是 我将目光
But, uh, unlike you, I was able to transition upward
转向了真正的魔术
towards actual magic.
科学 你们或许听别人这么称呼过
Science, you may have heard it called.
你们想知道 我是怎么把你们带到这的吗
So. Would you like to know, my friends, just how I got you here?
我们知道你怎么办到的
We know how you did it.
不 你们不知道
No, you don't.
-你偷了我们的演出资料 -闭嘴
- Yeah, you stole our files for the show, - Stop.
然后显然是催眠了我们
then obviously hypnotized us.
-双耳节拍加上闪光灯还有 -闭嘴
- The strobe was a combo of binaural beats, as well as... - No, seriously stop.
我说闭嘴
I said stop!
你可能现在不开心 但我玩得正高兴呢
You might not be having fun, but I am.
你表达的方式可真是非同一般
You have an unusual way of showing it.
所以...
So...
我是怎么做的呢
How did I do it?
很容易 魔术师们喜欢控制别人的认知
Easy. You see, magicians like to control other people's perceptions.
在你们高度混乱的情况下
In your heightened state of agitation,
你们看到了最简明的线索 黑管 屋顶
you saw the simplest cues. Black tube, roof.
然后你的大脑就自动补充了剩余的信息
And your minds filled in the rest.
而你们本来该跳的管道就在你们右手边六米远
But the tube you meant to go down was 20 feet to your right.
来 请坐 没人挡着你们的路
Go on, sit down. There's no one standing in your way.
抱歉如果我挡着你了
Don't mind if I do.
总之 一旦进了管道 是的 对了
Anyway, once in the tube, yes, you're right...
闪光灯中含了紫外线光的字
Blah, blah, blah, the strobe contained
有节奏地跳动出"沉睡吧"
uv letters pulsing the word "Sleep."
而且 再加上声音
And that, combined with the sound,
让你们立即进入状态
put you into an instant Alpha pattern.
沉睡吧 沉睡吧 沉睡吧
Sleep, sleep, sleep.
那之后 才是真正好玩的部分
And from then on, it really was just fun.
电影精选列表