而且我可以向你们保证
And I can assure you,
你们根本不知道发生了什么
you don't know what happened.
好诡异
That's really creepy.
这真的真的好诡异
Really, really creepy.
这样不好
That's not cool.
小菜一碟 魔术
Yep, easy stuff, magic,
只要你潜心研究
if you put your mind to it.
好吧 够了 把我们弄到这里干嘛
All right, that's enough. So why are we here, then?
除了让你展示自己是有多么聪明之外
Besides you getting to show off how adorably clever you are.
首先 去年你们偷了的那个人
Well, to start with, the man you stole from last year,
其实我在他的
turns out I had invested
某些公♥司♥里也有不少投资
quite a lot of money in some of his companies,
所以你们偷走的很大一部分 其实是我的
so a lot of what you stole was, in fact, mine.
好消息是 你们要还我也很简单
Good news is, it's very easy for you to pay me back.
我只需要你们的技术
I just need your skills.
我和欧文像甲壳虫乐队 如果他们是
Owen and I were like the Beatles, if the Beatles had been...
矮人的话
Elfin?
...天才的话
...geniuses.
我非常肯定甲壳虫乐队就是天才
Pretty sure the Beatles were geniuses.
像他们一样 我们也有个梦想
And like them, we had a dream.
我们能创造一个真正真实的魔术吗
Could we create actual, genuine magic?
然后我猜 你们之中的一个人
And I'm guessing one of
完成了这个梦想 而这个人不是你
you achieved that dream, and it wasn't you?
他就是希望你们这么认为
That is what he would like you to think.
我期望的是高雅和科技的完美结合
My vision was a perfect blend of elegance and technology.
但欧文想自己独占 所以他羞辱了我
But Owen wanted it for himself so he humiliated me
向董事会曝光我的私人文件
by exposing my private files to the board of directors
还让他们相信我精神不稳定
and convinced them that I am unstable.
你是趁他睡着时偷♥拍♥他了吗
Did you take a picture of him while he was sleeping?
他把我踢出了我自己的公♥司♥
He had me kicked out of my own company,
而现在他还因为一块能黑进全世界
and now he goes taking credit for a chip that's not just the key to one computer,
所有电脑系统的芯片广受赞誉
but every computer system on the planet.
它能解密一切 摧毁防火墙
It can un-encrypt anything, crack the defense firewall,
操纵市场 监视任何人
manipulate markets, and spy on anyone.
现在这芯片将价高者得
And now it's being sold to the highest bidder.
如果你真这么有钱 干嘛不直接买♥♥了
If you're so rich, why don't you just buy it?
然后让他得到我的钱吗
So he gets the money?
还有成就感 绝对不行
And the pleasure? No.Nonono.
而且 有你们帮我去偷为什么还要买♥♥
Besides, Why would I buy it when I could have you steal it for me?
明天会对各个求♥购♥人做一次试展示
It's being previewed tomorrow to the various suitors,
其中包括你们的目标
which will include your targets,
-难非黑帮的一伙人 -是南非黑帮
- a crew lead by a south African Gangster. - A south African Gangster.
对 怎么通过安检 你们自己想办法
Yes. How your team gets past security, that's up to you.
一旦通过 你们就只要检查了芯片再偷回来
But once you do, you just need to inspect it and steal it.
-就这样 -对你们来说无比适合 对吧
- That's it. - Come on, this is perfect for you, isn't it?
你们是魔术师和神偷
You're magicians and thieves.
你凭什么认为我们会考虑做这件事
What makes you think we would even consider doing this?
等等 我有理由 什么来着 对了
Um, oh, wait, I had a reason. What was it? Oh, yes.
你们回家 就是被通缉的罪犯
You see, back home, you're wanted criminals.
但在这 我控制了警方 赌场 媒体
But here, I control the police, the casinos, the media.
我能给你们新生 不必到处躲藏
I can give you a new life, out of hiding.
而且如果你们拒绝 我就杀了你们
And if you don't, I'll have you killed.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不会帮你偷东西
I'm not stealing a thing for you.
除非迪伦告诉我可以偷
Not unless Dylan tells me it's okay.
是吗 但是迪伦在哪呢
Really? Dylan is where, exactly?
我赞同他 所以你可以动手杀了我们
Yeah, I'm with him. So you can go ahead and kill us
因为我也不会帮你偷东西
because I'm not gonna steal anything for you either.
竟然意见一致 真意外 沃特
Strikes me that a consensus seems to be forming, Walter,
我们不怕你
and we're calling your bluff.
-这活儿我们接了 -什么
- Actually, we'll do it. - What?
这是澳门 世上最古老的魔术商店就在这儿
We're in Macau. The oldest magic store in the world is here.
我们会准备好所有道具 然后行动
We'll get the supplies we need, and we'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
会很好玩的
This should be fun.
蔡斯明早就带你们去魔术商店
Chase will take you to the magic shop in the morning.
证件
Badge.
还能是假的吗
Really?
谢谢
Thanks.
科恩探员
Agent Cowan.
你的证件
Your ID.
哦对 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
看来布莱德利先生还在用餐
It appears Mr. Bradley's still at dinner.
是吗 告诉他休息时间结束了
Yeah? Tell him recess is over.
好了 我已经出招了
All right, I've made my move.
他们在哪儿 我没时间跟你闲扯
Where are they? I don't have time for bullshit.
多亏了你 我现在的时间可是多的用不完
Oh, I have all the time in the world, thanks to you.
而且龙虾都没来得及吃完
And I didn't get to finish my lobster,
所以现在心情很不爽
which makes me very grumpy.
行了 别废话了 你想要什么
Okay, let's cut the crap. What do you want?
首先想要你别打肿脸充胖子了
You can dispense with the tough guy act to begin with.
你一脸的绝望根本没法让人相信
You're too desperate for it to be believable.
我问你 你想要什么
I said, what do you want?
你用219号♥搜查令搜查了我家
You used a form 219 warrant to search my room,
找到了我和四骑士之间的关系
you found a connection between me and the four horsemen.
也就是说
Which means
你可以带我离开这里24小时
you can take me out of here on a 24-hour leave.
你想让我帮你越狱
You want me to break you out?
我想让你带我出去
I want you to take me out.
你需要的只是一纸引渡令
All you need is an extradition order,
打印机托盒里已经准备好了
which you'll find in that tray by my printer.
迪伦 我和骑士们的消失没有任何关系
Dylan, I had nothing to do with the horsemen's disappearance.
有人把你引到了陷阱里
You were lured into a trap.
就像去了奥兹国的桃乐茜
And like Dorothy did when she landed in oz,
你开始意识到
you're beginning to realize
唯一的出路
that the only way out
就是勇往直前
is through.
我就是唯一一个可以带你出去的人
And I'm the only one who can get you there.
这里都在你的监听下
You got this place wired.
你根本不需要我带你出去
You don't need me to get out of here.
你只是想报复我
This is all about payback.
我坚信以眼还眼
I believe in an eye for an eye.
-所以你想出去毁了我 -没错
- So you're out to destroy me? -Oh, absolutely.
你觉得我还会跟你玩这个小游戏吗
You think I'm still gonna play your little game?
我确定你会
I know you will.
因为不管你多努力得
Because no matter how hard you try
寻找幕后元凶
to find a culprit behind all this,
到头来都会发现只能怪你自己
you're going to blame only yourself.
就在18个月前
When your little vendetta
你把我送进监狱 完成复仇之后
ended with you putting me in jail 18 months ago,
你累了 变粗心了 不再用心了
you got tired, you got sloppy. You stopped paying attention.
就是那个时候 你输了
And that's where you lost.
所以
So,
你可以救自己
you can save yourself,
或者和我交易
or you can make a deal with me,
救出四个骑士
and save the four horsemen,
节省我们彼此的时间
and stop wasting both of our time.
给这个自恋的
Steal something
小男孩偷东西 我可不感冒
for this narcissistic little man boy? I don't like it.
但我更讨厌你为我们做决定
But what I like less is you deciding for us.
是吗 那你喜欢
Yeah? Do you like that
我们成为魔术界的笑柄
we're the laughing stocks of the magic world,
和现实生活中的逃犯吗
and the fugitives of the actual world?
沃特说得对 我们无处可逃
Walter is right. We have nowhere to go.
但我们可以弥补
But we can fix that.
-弥补 -没错
- We can fix it? - Yeah.
你现在还真成我们的一员了吗
So you're officially part of the team now?
-你说什么 -我确定迪伦所谓的
- Excuse me? - I'm sure this is what Dylan
我们作为一个整体行动就是这个意思
meant when he said we should all work as a single organism.
那只是迪伦骗自己 骗我们的一个故事
Yeah, that is a fairytale that Dylan tells himself, and tells us.
电影精选列表