What're you talking about, gone?
人不会就这样凭空消失
People don't just disappear.
你知道他其实根本不会魔法的对吧
You realize that he doesn't actually have magical powers!
-很高兴见到你们 -很高兴见到你 李
- Hey guys, good to see you all. - Good to see you, Li.
进来吧
Come on in.
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎
Welcome.
我为你们所有人感到骄傲
I'm proud of you. All of you.
我有好多东西要给你们看
I have a lot to show you.
跟我来
Come.
来
Come.
爸
Dad.
没错
Yes.
我和你♥爸♥曾是搭档
Your father and I were partners.
我们故意表演得像死对头
Our act was that of rivals.
我是就事论事的现实主义者
I was the hard-eyed realist.
他是满眼幻想的理想主义者
He was the dreamy-eyed idealist.
我们觉得这是绝佳的误导
We thought it was the perfect misdirect.
没错 在公众面前我假装不认可他
Yes, in public, I did goad him.
我们只是没想到事情会出岔子
The only thing we didn't count on was it going so wrong.
为什么
Why?
你为什么从没告诉过我这些
Why didn't you ever say anything to me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
随你管这叫什么
Give it a name.
羞愧 内疚 后悔
Shame. Guilt. Regret.
各位 你们快过来看下这些
Hey, guys, uh, you might wanna come take a look at this.
看
Look.
我把你送进了监狱
I put you in jail, man.
那时你怎么不说
Why didn't you say something then?
我本来是想说的
Well, you know, I was going to.
但你那么急着表现出了强烈的个人恩怨
But then, you were so quick to show your personal motivations that...
坦白说
Well, quite frankly
让我觉得没法说出真♥相♥
it spoiled the trick for me.
我暴露了弱点
I showed my weakness.
说明你还没准备好
Well, it showed you weren't ready.
可你再回监狱找我的时候
But when you came back to my cell,
你放下了对我三十年的怨恨
you had let go of your 30-year vendetta against me
为了你的骑士们
for your Horsemen.
我对自己说
And I said to myself,
"这才是莱昂纳尔的孩子"
"That's Lionel's boy."
我知道我得负责
And I knew it was my job
引导你成为你天生就该成为的魔术师
to see to it that he became the magician he was born to be.
一切就只差...
All that was left then was...
石沉大海
For me to hit bottom.
保险箱
So the safe,
我爸的手表
my father's wristwatch,
都是你安排的
that was all you?
沃特和特莱斯勒 他们也参与了吗
Walter and Tressler, were they in on it too?
我们是知道沃特躲起来了
Oh, we knew Walter was in hiding.
八面体发布会只是为了引他出来的陷阱
The Octa Show was a setup to expose him to the public.
你对骑士们的评价没错
And you were right about the Horsemen.
他们得学会合为一体相互协作
They needed to learn to work together like a single organism.
现在我知道为什么你看起来眼熟了
Now I know why you look so familiar.
你们就是天启四骑士 对吧
You're the Horsemen, aren't you?
但是真♥相♥远没那么简单
But that can't be what all this is about.
最好的魔术
You know, the best tricks
永远不止一个拐弯
work on many levels.
最深的那一层
And the deepest one,
至少对我来说
for me, at least,
就是此时此刻
is this moment right here.
对不起 迪伦
I'm sorry, Dylan.
我很想念你父亲
I miss your father.
纠结了三十年也是挺长时间的吧
30 years is a long time to drag something around, isn't it?
没错
Yes, it is.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
我已经没招了 我累了
Now I'm about out of moves. I'm tired.
拜托 你可一直坚信走这条路可以
Come on, you're the one who said that you believe that this road
-成为伟大魔术师的幕后英雄 -没错
- lead to the great wizard behind the curtain. - I did.
那时你就可以直视他的眼睛了
And that you'd finally get to look him in the eyes.
我现在就在看
I am.
现在轮到你了
It's your game now.
接下来就按你的方式了
You play it however you see fit.
不过我要给个建议
My suggestion, however,
找好你的接♥班♥人
is that you find yourself a successor.
打扰下 那个...
Hi. Okay, so, um...
我们有几个问题想问你 对吧
Well, obviously, we have a few questions. Right?
我觉得他说的"几个"也就五百万个
By "a few", I think he means, like, five million.
这样
Yeah. Well.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you all.
-什么 -这不公平
- What! - Okay. See, that's not fair.
拜托 这样可不行
Come on. That's not right.
真的让我很恼火
That's gonna make me really angry!
现在可不行
Not right now.
顺便说一句
Oh, um, by the way...
无视那窗帘
Pay no attention to the curtain.
那有个窗帘哎
There is a curtain.
快去快去
Go, go, go.
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
是真的吗
But is it truth?
这取决于每个人的视角
Depends on your point of view.
你们在听吗 骑士们
Are you listening, Horsemen?
当你们冒头
When you emerge,
你们一定会冒出头来
and you will,
我会在那等你们
I will be there waiting.
因为记住我说的话
Because mark my words,
该来的你们躲不掉
you will get what's coming to you
而且出乎意料之外
in ways you can't expect.
又在情理之中
But very much deserve.
因为我一直坚定的相信
Because one thing I believe in
以眼
is an eye
还眼
for an eye.
电影精选列表