借过 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Coming through.
今晚 所谓的魔术师莱昂纳尔·施莱克
Tonight, so-called magician Lionel Shrike
又在尽力哗众取宠
is making another sad attempt for attention
在这里上演他所谓不可能的奇迹
by performing what he calls an impossible feat.
保险柜是用最坚硬的钢铁铸成
The safe is made of the strongest iron.
无法锯开或刺穿
It can't be sawed through or pried.
但莱昂纳尔·施莱克声称他能逃脱
Yet, Lionel shrike thinks he's able to escape.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你赶上了嘛
You made it, huh?
看到那个座位了吗
Now, see that seat there?
全场最棒的哦
Is the best seat in the house.
莱昂纳尔·施莱克能完成这个挑战吗
Is Lionel shrike the kind of magician who can pull this off?
还是说他只是想出名想疯了
Or is he actually in over his head?
我们拭目以待
We'll see about that.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不想让你去
I don't want you to go.
迪伦 好了 我们说好了的
Dylan, come on. We talked about this.
记得吗 这是我的事业
Remember? This is what I do.
我要向唱反调的证明他们错了
I got to prove all those naysayers wrong.
好吗 再说
Okay? Besides...
我做事永远会留一手的
I always keep something up my sleeve.
好了 看看那块跟爸爸一样的表
Now, got your watch like your dad's?
好的 多少秒来着
Okay. How many seconds?
三百秒
300.
三百秒 可能少几秒吧
300. Maybe a few less.
我爱你
I love you so much.
好了 待会儿见 小男子汉
Okay. See you later, big man.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
莱昂纳尔·施莱克
Lionel shrike!
他能憋气这么久吗
Will he be able to hold his breath?
他能顺利逃脱吗
Will he be able to somehow escape the safe?
Three, two, one...
Two, three,
four, five, six, seven, eight...
296...
297, 298,
299, 300.
303, 304...
已经五分钟了
It's five minutes now,
还没有莱昂纳尔·施莱克的影子
and we have not seen or heard anything from Lionel shrike yet.
让开
Move!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
放开我
Let go of me!
爸爸
Dad!
不 爸爸
No! Dad!
爸爸 放开我
Dad! Let go!
去找他
Find him!
眼睛
The eye.
也许不骗人
It may not lie...
但千万不要以为它就不会被骗
But don't think for a moment that it can't be lied to.
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
是真的吗
But is it truth?
人们把四骑士看作高尚的罗宾汉
People see the horsemen as noble Robin hoods.
但他们是吗
Are they?
还是只是几个小偷而已
Or are they common thieves?
这取决于每个人的视角
Depends on your point of view.
我们知道的只有
Here's what you know.
他们在维加斯的舞台上抢了巴黎的银行
They robbed a bank in Paris from a stage in Las Vegas.
他们抢了一个保险巨头
They fleeced an insurance magnate
几亿美元
of hundreds of millions of dollars
然后从纽约一个房♥顶消失的无影无踪
and disappeared from a roof in New York.
他们总是给忠诚的观众下美元雨
Always showering their devoted fans with money.
但你不知道的是
Here's what you don't know.
他们留下了一个人
They left one man behind.
替他们背黑锅
Framed. Holding the bag.
就是我
Me.
你们在听吗 骑士们
Are you listening, horsemen?
当你们暴露 你们一定会暴露
When you emerge, and you will...
我会在那里等你们
I will be there waiting.
因为记住我的话
Because mark my words,
该来的你们躲不掉
you will get what's coming to you.
而且出乎意料之外
In ways you can't expect.
又在情理之中
But very much deserve.
因为我一直坚定的相信
Because one thing I believe in
一报还一报
is any eye for an eye.
欢迎 丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
Welcome, Daniel atlas.
说话的是谁
Who am I speaking to?
我要求见幕后之人
I asked to see the face behind all of this.
你问题太多
You've asked many questions.
而且抱怨不断
And registered many complaints.
你可以放心我们知道的一清二楚
You can rest assured that we've heard you.
是吗 我可没觉得
Have you? Because I don't...
-相信 -是的
- Trust? - No.
领队 还是骑士同伴
Your leader? Your fellow horsemen?
甚至是我们
Perhaps even us.
我郁闷的是我们已经躲藏了一年
I don't like that we've been living in hiding for a year.
我郁闷的是迪兰给我的所有信息
I don't like that every message I get from Dylan is,
就是等待 要耐心
"Wait. Be patient.
魔眼有计划
"The eye has a plan."
等待 要耐心
Wait. Be patient.
魔眼有计划
The eye has a plan.
这不过是游戏 我不玩了
This is games and it's not working for me.
你觉得带领骑士们的人应该是你
You feel it is you who should be leading the horsemen,
不是迪兰
not Dylan.
如果这就是你想要的
If that is what you desire,
走下去
stay the course.
相信你独特的天分
Trust that your unique talents
过人的智慧不会被埋没
and remarkable mind will not go unrecognized.
我们有新任务交给骑士团
We have a new mission for the horsemen.
迪兰有计划 很快就会召集你们
Dylan has a plan and will gather you together soon.
走吧
Now leave!
北卡罗莱纳 佛罗里达 马里兰 缅因
...north Carolina, Florida, Maryland, Maine.
这可是整个西海岸
We're talking the entire eastern seaboard.
我要见到点成果
I need to see some results.
大家好 抱歉
Oh, hey. Oh, sorry.
就一下下 能跟你谈谈吗
Just real quick. Can I have you for a couple of minutes?
我正忙着呢 迪兰
I'm right in the middle of something, Dylan.
我知道 没事 大家好 抱歉
No, I know. It's okay. Hey. Hey, everybody. Sorry.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
打给市长
Call the mayor.
非常感谢 双胞胎啊 真好
Thanks a lot. Twins, huh? Good.
他也要来啊
Is he coming?
听着 要不是事情很重要
Look, I wouldn't have brought you out of that meeting
我也不会打断你开会
unless it was something important.
是骑士团的事
It's about the horsemen.
这里有事要发生 而且就在眼下
Something's happening here and it's happening now.
消息板 精英魔术团体
Message boards. Elite magic society.
传出了有关骑士团的流言
There is chatter going on about the horsemen
八面体要出事 就是那个软件业巨头
and something happening with OCTA, the giant software company.
我知道八面体是什么
I know what OCTA is.
抱歉 女士 但两个月前
I'm sorry, ma'am, but two months ago
我们去费城就是因为他说他知道
we sent men to Philadelphia because he knew...
我也说了那次我判断错了
And I said that I was wrong.
他说他知道骑士团
He knew that the horsemen
要袭击欧洲大西洋银行峰会
were going to hit the Euro-Atlantic banking summit.
-我有证据的 -让他说
- I have proof. - Let him talk.
谢谢
Thank you.
通讯
Communications.
电影精选列表