还打算利用芯片曝光他毁掉他
but that we're going to use it to expose and destroy him.
得整个计划
We need a plan.
但没时间了
But we don't have time.
我们拥有彼此 而且我们有五个人
We have each other and there are five of us.
但我们也需要设备 还有各种资源
But we also need supplies, right? And resources.
而且五个人好像不太够
And probably more than five people.
你们真觉得就没人能帮忙了吗
Do you really think you don't have help?
-她竟然会讲英语 -当然会
- Oh, she speaks English. - Of course.
知道为什么愚者在塔罗牌里是最厉害的吗
Do you know why the fool is the most powerful card in the tarot?
并非因为设计这张牌的人是傻瓜
Not because the person who draws him is a fool.
之所以叫作愚者
He's a fool
因为他是一张白纸
because he's a clean slate,
也就拥有了无限的潜能
and, therefore, can become anything.
你们是被选中之人
You were chosen.
你们都是
All of you.
并非因为你们是谁
Not because of who you are,
而是因为你们潜在的可能
but because of who you might become.
你提到"选中"
When you say "Chosen"...
难道你是魔眼的人
Are you part of the Eye?
没错
Yes.
我们是魔眼的人
We are part of the Eye.
你们都曾怀疑我们的存在
You've each doubted our existence.
想知道
Wondering
我们是否真的注视着一切
if we, indeed, were watching.
千真万确
We are.
从古至今
We always have been.
这是全世界最棒的魔法商店
This is the best magic shop in the world.
你明白她意思吧
You know what she's saying, right?
明白
Yes.
这下人力和物资都有了
That now we have resources and help.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谁要加入
So, who's in?
我加入
I'm in.
我也加入
Yeah, I'm in.
开干吧
Let's do this.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不久之前 我们被骗了
Not long ago, we were tricked.
我被人曝光 起死回生
I was exposed and brought back from the dead.
为感谢这位幕后主谋
So we thought it was only fitting that
我们唯有以其人之道还治其人之身
we do the same thing to the person who did it to us.
除夕 午夜 伦敦
Midnight, new year's Eve. London.
我们将表演一系列魔术
We will be performing a series of shows
他们和压轴大戏都有关联
that all connect to our big finale,
请认真观看每场演出
so pay close attention to each trick.
去叫我父亲 快
Get my father. Run!
联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥伦敦警♥察♥厅 在伦敦的都叫上
I want interpol, Scotland yard, whoever we have in London.
关于罗兹有什么消息
What do we know about Rhodes?
骑士团在哪 他就在哪 去机场
Wherever the horsemen are, that's where he is. Let's get to the airport.
准备好狂欢吧 我们也将 表演起死回生
Get ready for a wild night. Because we, too, will bring someone back from the dead.
全世界拭目以待
动身吧 各位
Let's move, everyone!
全世界最大的舞台
In front of the largest stage in the world...
真实世界本身
The actual world.
他们明显是在耍你
You know they're playing you, right?
引你们进陷阱
Leading you into a trap?
但这个威胁是真的
Yeah, but the threat is real.
它能黑进世界上任何系统 包括我们的
This card can hack into any system on the planet, including ours.
他们有芯片 当然会用来曝光我们
They have it, why wouldn't they use it to expose us?
曝光我和我们所作的一切
Me. Everything we've done.
是真的吗 麦金尼先生
Is it real, Mr. Mckinney?
威胁是真的
The threat is real.
我们怎么先发制人
So, how do we stay ahead of them?
我们得在午夜之前赶到伦敦
We need to get to London by midnight.
除夕夜我们相聚伦敦 此处万人空巷
We are here in London on this new year's Eve, and the crowds are out in force.
当地人和游客一起
Locals and tourists alike
准备欢庆这场年度盛会
getting ready for the party of the year.
臭名昭著的天启四骑士
A video gone viral from the infamous
露脸的视频在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上疯传
horsemen magicians has surfaced.
他们承诺的华丽登场会否变成现场抓捕
They promise to make a grand appearance but will it end in their arrest on national television?
或无罪释放 无人知晓他们将现身何处
Or some sort of vindication? Who knows where they will show up.
但我们知道 无论何处
But we do know, wherever,
无论何时 必然会有无数观众
whenever that is, people will be watching.
短♥信♥ 微信 还有微博
Yeah, texts, tweets, instagrams.
任何谈论骑士团 声称看到骑士团的
Anything that says "Horsemen," brags about seeing the horsemen,
标记出来
tag them and bundle them.
爸爸 我们有保安吗 你的人行吗
Dad, who do we have security-wise on this? Your guys?
随你差使
Whoever you want.
都要 他们的朋友也叫上 想干活的都来
Well, we want all of them and all their friends. Anyone who wants to work.
在市内各处待命
Stationed throughout the city,
有情况60秒就得赶到
so they can be anywhere in 60 seconds.
你们好
Hello! Hey!
我是杰克·瓦尔德
My name's Jack Wilder.
天呐 回归的感觉真棒
Goddamn, it feels good to be back.
大家聚过来 配合一下
All right, gather around. Indulge me.
我想跟大家说两句
I wanna talk to you about something real quick.
知道三牌奇术吗 也叫"找女王"
You all know three card monte, also known as "Find the lady"?
是全世界街头魔术师的拿手好戏
Trick performed by street hustlers all over the world.
为啥是街头魔术师呢
And why street hustlers?
因为一旦上台 你就输了
Because as soon as you walk up to the table, you lose.
百试不爽 我来示范
Every time. Let me demonstrate.
首先 让我们来找一位真人♥大♥小的女王
While we're at it, let's find ourselves a life-sized queen.
这位女士 愿意当我的女王吗
Ma'am, would you mind being my queen?
别担心 我保证
Don't worry. I promise you
表演之后有50%的几率她会回到你身边
there's a 50% chance you'll get her back after the show.
这边走 非常感谢
Head over there. Thank you very much.
好的 现在需要两位骑士为女王效力
All right. Let's find ourselves some Jacks to serve our queen!
相信我 先生们
Trust me, gentlemen.
我已经摸清他们的套路了
I know how these guys work now.
他们会先来点小表演
They're gonna start with a tease.
几个开胃菜
A few little pop-ups.
吸引我们注意 比如
Something to lure you in. Like...
就像玩三牌奇术时 魔术师会说
Well, you know... Like three card monte, where the guy goes,
看这里 但不对 其实是这里
"Looky here, but no, no, looky here!"
只是等他们的把戏耍完了
Except when all these little tricks are done,
你看到的只有你自己的失败
the only thing you're gonna be looking at
上面还有大大的
is the inside of your own colon, with the words
血字写着
"Horsemen" written all over it,
天启骑士
in blood.
我们理解了 麦金尼先生
We get the picture, Mr. Mckinney.
不许坐我的椅子
And get out of my chair.
大家好
Hello, everybody!
近一点 来来来
Come close, come on!
好的 好的 听我说
All right, all right, so listen.
今夜 我将用真正的魔法
Tonight, I am going to make something fly
让一样东西飞起来
using actual magic.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yeah!
我要让那艘巨轮
I'm going to take a very large vessel,
凭空飞起来 降落在时代广场上
I'm gonna make it fly over there and land on the Thames.
你们受得了吗
Can you handle that?
规矩还是一样
Same rules apply as before.
你们只要紧紧盯住女王就行
All you need to do is keep your eye on the queen.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
-你们准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you guys ready? - Yeah!
爸爸 你看 查这个 哪里发出的
Dad, look at this. Tap this one, where does it come from?
河边 看来表演开始了
Near the river. Looks like the shows are starting.
但找到他们的不止我们
But we're not the only ones who found them.
-什么意思 -1频段上
- What do you mean? - It's on channel one.
-2号♥呢 -这里
- Let's go to 2. - Here we go.
找到了 确定了位置
Got him. We have a location.
是杰克·瓦尔德 骑士们现身了
It's Jack Wilder. Here come the horsemen.
好的 我们行动 行动
电影精选列表