量子的出现作用在宏观水平上
The emergence of quantum effects on a macroscopic level.
所以说 这就是现在的情况
So that is, in fact, what gives.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实 巴菲这个名字也不赖
You know, Buffy is not a bad name for you.
健壮 紧致 结实
You know, buff, firm, taut.
挺好 你刚从哪找了本辞典吗
That's good. Did you just find a thesaurus somewhere?
性感的
Nubile.
-不错 -谢谢你
- That's good. - Thank you. Okay.
好了
There we go.
-虚惊一场 -抱歉 抱歉
- False alarm. - Sorry, sorry.
磁条是金属的 我们该怎么过这个门啊
The stick's metal. How are we going to get it out?
我也不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
这就是储存器
This is the housing.
传送速度高达八亿两千万量子英里
820 million qubit miles of digi-synaptic resonance.
当然了
But of course,
我们和世界上其他研究所的区别
what sets us apart from anything else on the planet
在于处理器
is the processor,
我们打趣地管它叫魔法扫帚
which we playfully refer to as the magic broomstick.
为什么是扫帚
The broomstick?
拥有能够扫清世界上
Has the power to clear the contents
任何电脑系统
of any computing system on the planet
还能神乎其神地传输给你的能力
and then magically sweep them into your bin.
懂了 扫帚 真有意思
Ah! Broomstick. That's funny.
去看看 随意检查
Take a look, vet it however you'd like,
然后告诉汉纳斯 我们周一竞标
and tell Hannes we'll be taking bids on Monday.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天 我肯定对这里什么东西过敏了
Oh, my god. I must be allergic to something in here.
这能有什么会让你过敏的
What could you possibly be allergic to in here?
这房♥间是完全密封的
This room is hermetically sealed.
就是这个
That's it.
-我对全密封环境过敏 -确实会这样
- I'm allergic to hermetic sealed. - That does happen.
能带他离电脑远点吗
If we could get him away from the computer, please.
就对这一个过敏
That's the one thing.
等他好了再过来
Just until he's recovered.
我们需要些抗菌的
We're gonna need some anti-bacterial...
我们有酒精湿巾吗
Do we have alcohol wipes?
双手得除菌才能靠近主机
Your hands need to be sterile if you intend to get any closer.
我讲清楚没
Do I make myself clear?
抱歉 我们不能
Sorry. We couldn't...
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
...把他的药带入国内
...take his medicine into the country.
好的
Yeah.
不能被污染了
Can't risk any contamination.
你得远离内部工作区
You're gonna have to stay away from the inner workings.
非常感谢你 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
好了 你要是忙完了 好了
All right. If you're done... Oh. Here you go.
抱歉 我好了
Sorry about this. Okay. I'm okay.
-有时就会犯 没事的 -过敏就这样
- This happens to him sometimes. It'll pass. - Allergies.
过敏嘛 完全不受控制
Allergies. Nothing you can do.
你能控制的了啊 博士
Well, something you could do, doctor.
好
Okay?
去搜查他
Search him, please.
不是刚搜过了吗
Didn't we just do that?
做一次全面系统检测
Okay. I wanna run full diagnostics on the system.
完全没必要
This is completely unnecessary.
举高 举高
Up, up.
好
Okay.
我自己能走
Hey! I can walk on my own.
抱歉
Sorry.
手碰哪呢
Hey!
这我自己来
I can do that myself.
我们才刚认识好吗
We just met, man.
真是手不老实
Handsy, handsy, handsy.
看哪呢
Hey!
我眼睛在这呢
My eyes are up here, man.
你喜欢被调戏不
How do you like it?
我没事
Hey, I'm good.
转身
Turn around.
你有拿什么吗
Do you have anything?
这可没准 谁都信不过
I don't know. Can't trust anybody.
我没事
I'm good.
都没问题
They're clean.
最后检查一遍 然后带他们出去
Do your final checks and get them out of here.
又要来一遍啦 真好
Oh, we're walking this way again. Yay.
我不会说粤语
I don't speak the language.
看到没
See?
我怎么说的 我们什么都没拿
What did I tell you, man? We didn't have anything.
谢了伙计 谢谢
Thanks, pal. Appreciate that.
看这地板这么光溜
Something about a big white dance floor,
控制不住想跳舞
makes me wanna boogie.
谢谢让我们参观
Hey, thanks for having us.
干得不错
That's great stuff.
你们这安检挺严的啊
Okay, you guys are pretty serious about your security, huh?
好的
Okay.
我东西拿全了吗 总觉得来的时候
Do I have all my things? I feel like I came in
不止这么点东西 我是不是还有些别的
with more stuff. Did I come in with more stuff?
你不觉得吗
You don't think so?
先生 我钱包好像还在你那里
Uh, sir, I think you still have my wallet.
记得吗 来的时候我交给你了
Remember, I, uh, gave it to you when I came in?
最好走的时候能带走
It would be nice to leave with it.
钱包要过安检了
Wallet coming through.
抱歉 我的腰带
Sorry, my belt.
就这些了是吧
I guess that's everything, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
-那不是玩具 巴菲 -抱歉
- That is not a toy, Buffy. - Sorry.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
好了 现在把我送到市场去
All right. Now, drop me off at the market
好把东西给魔眼
so I can get this to see the Eye.
你说等他们像无头苍蝇一样乱转时打给你
You asked me to call you when they started running around like headless chickens.
那就是现在了
Well, that's what's happening.
你的线人说他们会在这吗
This is where your sources told you they'd be?
不 我线人说在这里或许能找到答案
No, this is where my sources said we might find an answer.
她一定很熟悉你的工作
She must be familiar with your work.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
女士 你见过这些人吗
Miss, have you seen these people?
她说她孙子跟他们老大说过话
She says her grandson spoke to their leader.
他在后面
He's in the back.
怎么
What?
不惊讶我会讲普通话
No "Wow, you speak mandarin"?
彼岸之棺
The coffin to the beyond.
总是有暗门
It was always a flap,
陷阱或者镜子
or a trap or mirrors.
观众总觉得他就那么凭空消失了
The audience thought he'd just disappeared.
但他其实总是躲在里面
But he was always hidden somewhere inside.
我想这是你父亲所建的那个道具的原型
I believe that's the prototype for the one your father had made.
他跟这么多年很多人一样
He, like many others over the years,
都是从这里进货
ordered his supplies from here.
原来如此
Of course.
怪不得我说他们在澳门时
That's why you gave me the look
你脸色就变了
when I said they were in Macau.
你小时候你父亲经常来这是吗
Your father used to come here when you were young.
能让我单独待会儿吗
Can I please get some space here?
你以为只有你一个人三十年来一直想不通
You think you're the only one who'd wondered for 30 years
当年到底发生了什么吗
what happened?
并不是
You're not.
莱昂纳尔是个魔术大♥师♥
Lionel was a master magician.
他要么是在锁链上动了手脚
Either he gamed the hinges,
只要使劲踢一脚就能踢开门
so he could kick the door and they would pop out,
要么就是从内部能接触到锁芯
or he had access to the lock from the inside
轻易就能撬开
so he could pick it.
电影精选列表