我认为是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯的人
Contact between who I think might be Daniel Atlas
在联♥系♥可能是梅利特·麦金尼的人
and who may be Merritt Mckinney.
有什么证据 邮件 电♥话♥记录
And what do you have? Emails? Cell phones?
任何纸面痕迹
Any transcripts?
-鸽子 -什么
- Pigeons. - What?
抱歉 你是说密探吗
I'm sorry, you mean stool pigeons?
不是 就是真鸽子
No, I mean actual pigeon pigeons.
信鸽那种
Like carrier pigeons.
好吗 魔术师表演用的鸽子
Okay? Magicians work with pigeons.
白鸽
Doves.
听我说
Stay with me.
这个鸽子 这里
This pigeon, right here...
这是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 同一只鸽子
There's Daniel atlas. Same pigeon.
东村
East village.
同一只鸽子 西村
Same pigeon, west village.
42大道 鸽子 65大道
42nd street, pigeon. 65th street.
一直到乔治华盛顿大桥
All the way up to the George Washington bridge
一艘帆船上
on a sail boat
和一个酷似梅利特·麦金尼的人
with a guy that looks just like Merritt Mckinney.
这一切有什么意义
And then what does this all mean?
我知道它的意义
I know what it means.
意义为零 纯属胡扯
It means nothing. It's bullshit.
-你除了这句话还会说别的吗 -不
- Could you sing a new song? - No.
为什么两年前你那么接近目标了
How is it that two years ago you were so close...
你觉得我这么费劲是为了毁掉自己的调查
You think I went out of my way to screw up my own investigation?
-你觉得我真有那么白♥痴♥ -你知道我怎么想吗
- You think I'm that big of an idiot? - But you know what I think now?
我觉得你很聪明
I think you are smart.
但你就想让所有人都以为你白♥痴♥
But you want everybody else to think that you're an idiot.
好了 都别说了
Okay, stop.
科恩 我知道我是新来的 但我看来
Cowan, I know I'm new here, but as far as I can tell,
连那些不认识你的人 都觉得你混♥蛋♥
people who don't even know you, think you're an asshole.
-还有你 -女士
- And you, - Ma'am.
你不认识我
You don't know me,
但我在警校的第一年
but my first year in the academy,
你做过次讲话
you gave a talk.
你管这叫 一局慢棋
The "Long game" You called it.
你讲到道德罗盘
You talked about a moral compass.
你说你永远相信你自己的道德罗盘
About how you believed in yours immutably.
我当时就想 那个人
And I thought to myself, "That guy.
我就想成为那样一个人
"One day, I want to be that guy."
现在呢 证据就是鸽子
And now... A pigeon?
准确的说 是好几只鸽子
Technically, it was a few pigeons,
但我懂了
but I hear what you're saying.
好吧 我是这么打算你
Okay. So here's what I'm going to do.
你想请假自己去调查 没问题
You want to take a vacation day go on your own, fine.
但我不会把更多资源投入这种无头绪调查
But I'm not going to devote resources to another snipe hunt.
我是来清理 不是扩大♥麻♥烦的 抱歉
I came to clean this mess up, not add to it. I'm sorry.
老大 谢谢
Boss, thank you.
我保证这绝不是无头绪调查
I promise you, it won't be a snipe hunt.
我们一定会抓住骑士团的
We're gonna get those horsemen.
她真好
She's great.
问题是
The problem is
当你一人饰演两角时
when you're two people at the same time,
总有一个会妨碍另一个
one of them is bound to trip the other.
而那个时候
And when that happens,
我会在旁边看着
I will be there.
我记住了
Duly noted.
-你好 -你是谁
-Oh. Hi! - Who are you?
-你为什么在我 -说来好笑
- What are you doing in my... - It's actually a funny story.
你怎么进我房♥间的
How did you get into my apartment?
我觉得很好笑 不是很冷的好笑
I think it's funny. It's not like funny "Ha ha."
也许你会觉得有点冷
Or you might not think that it's funny "Ha ha."
我觉得挺好笑 我觉得一切都有联♥系♥的
I think it's funny. I guess it's all kind of relative.
我其实 没有 那不是
I was actually... No, that's not...
我自己找到了来的路 然后就进来了
I lead myself in the neighborhood and now I'm here,
也许
and maybe...
行了
Okay.
说真的 你怎么进来的
Seriously, how did you get in here?
你是个疯狂的粉丝还是什么的吗
Are you some kind of crazed fan or something?
天哪 不不不 我认出你了
Oh, my god. No, no, no, I recognize you.
你搞了那个B级
You did that b-grade
怪胎魔术 是你吧 是你
"Geek magic" thing, didn't you? You pulled a...
你从兔子里拽出了顶帽子
Pulled a hat out of the rabbit.
从兔子里拽出了顶帽子 没错
A hat out of the rabbit, that's right.
我知道没成功
I know that it didn't work.
-没有 其实还挺恶心的
- No, it was actually kind of disgusting.
兔子更难受
It was way worse for the rabbit.
你的动作太明显 假身也很烂
Well, your drop was obvious and your body shell is flimsy.
所以如果你不介意
So if you wouldn't mind
从我的沙发底下出来
crawling out from under my couch and...
哈哈 我坐在这边呢 疯狂吧
Ta-da! Now I'm sitting over here. Crazy!
顺便说句 兔子那个魔术
By the way, that rabbit thing?
那都是八年前的事了 好吗
That was eight years ago, okay?
那之后我又进步很多了
I've gotten so much better since then.
-是吗 -是的
- Have you? - Yeah.
好吧 来 你到底想要什么
Okay, come here. What is it that you want?
我想见见你 你们四个 其实
I wanted to meet you. Everybody, really.
我想加入魔眼 好吗
I want to be a part of the eye, okay?
说出来了 我真想
I said it. I do.
我也想把魔术用在好的地方
And I want to use my magic for good,
像你和梅利特 尤其是杰克
like you and Merritt and Jack especially.
没错 我知道杰克还活着
Oh, that's right. I know that Jack is alive.
我知道他是假死
I know that he faked his own death.
我超崇拜假死的
I am a huge fan of faking deaths.
太疯狂
That was crazy!
这是什么啊 车夫结吗
What is this? A trucker's hitch?
-是 -绑得真烂
- Yeah. - It's terrible.
-太丢人 -行了
- Embarrassing. - Okay.
顺便说句 我很遗憾亨莉离开了你
By the way, I am so sorry that Henley left you.
-痛哎 -抱歉
- Ow! God! - Sorry.
其实比之前好点了
That's actually a little better.
知道我听说的版本吗
You know, I heard about Henley?
我听说她是等烦了
I heard that she got tired of waiting around.
失去了信念 所以要求退出
She lost faith and so she asked for an out,
魔眼也同意了
and the eye gave it to her.
谁知道呢 对吧
But who knows, right?
心事这种事 最难判断了
In matters of the heart, so difficult to tell.
我是说 也许她就是烦你了
I mean, maybe she got sick of you.
你考虑过这种可能吗 控制狂
You ever think about that? Control issues.
也许你是没把她绑紧 痛
Maybe you just didn't tie her up tight enough. Ow!
我来给你讲讲接下来的事
Here's what's going to happen.
你就待在这里 闭嘴不要说话
You're going to stay here and stop talking,
我去打个电♥话♥
and I'm going to make a phone call,
再过五分钟 就会有人来...
and in about five minutes, some people are going...
要诀在手腕
It's all in the wrist.
要利用纸牌自身的动能
Let the momentum of the card do the work for you.
最后这个我叫它延迟
This last one I call the stall.
不错
Not bad.
你想看看我的绝技吗
Now you want to see a thing of beauty?
-拭目以待 -开始了
- I do indeed. - Here you go.
一招制敌
And bingo bango bongo.
不错 没 真的 心态好很重要
That's good. No, no, no, it's good to be positive
虽然一年来毫无进步
despite making zero progress in a year.
是的
Yeah.
不过说到催眠
Whereas when it comes to hypnotism,
我这个徒弟可要青出于蓝了
the student has almost become the master.
我喜欢你的自信
I like your confidence,
但你应该这么想 是你的老师比我的好
but you might say that you have the better teacher.
你是对的
You know, you are right.
没错 你的老师绝对是技术不行
You are right. Your teacher definitely doesn't know what he's doing.
电影精选列表