我父亲去世后
When my father died,
你的保险公♥司♥拒绝了我母亲的索赔
your insurance company denied my mother her claims.
-我根本不知道 -她穷困潦倒而死
- I wouldn't even have known... - She died a pauper!
你母亲是谁
...who your mother was.
她只是个数字
She was a digit,
数据流中一个渺小的字节
a nanobyte in a stream of data.
什么都跟你没关系
Because nothing is personal to you
所有人所有事都只是数字 是吗
and everyone and everything is just a number, isn't that so?
这你就错了 罗兹先生
That is where you are wrong, Mr. Rhodes.
一旦你出现在我面前 这就是私仇了
Once you made yourself known it became very personal.
-我儿子 -反♥社♥会♥的精神病
- My son... - Yeah, the sociopath.
讽刺的是
Funny thing is,
我有7个所谓的婚生子女
I have seven so-called legitimate children.
都是爱哭鼻子又势利
Sniveling, snobbish,
愚蠢的小畜生
stupid runts.
和我像的只有这个私生子
I have one illegitimate child who is a lot like me.
所以 如果他想得到某样东西
The point is, he wants something,
可怜天下父母心
and like any good parent,
我会倾尽全力
I will stop at nothing
帮他完成心愿
to get it for him.
芯片在你的骑士团手上
Your horsemen have it.
把它和骑士团
You will turn it and them
一起交出来 立刻
over to us, now.
不
No.
迪伦 请你好好感受这一刻
Dylan, I would like you to really take this moment
这就是寻仇要承担的后果
because this is the consequence
招惹了不该惹的人
of your personal vendetta come to life
尝尝是什么滋味
and staring you in the face.
我还要告诉你 你的死亡
I want you to know that when you're gone,
也不是结束 我们会毁掉你信仰的一切
we are not going to stop, we're gonna destroy everything you believe in,
从骑士团开始 到魔眼终结
starting with the horsemen, and ending with the eye.
现在 回到那一天
Now then, cast your mind back
你站在岸边
to standing by the banks of the river
眼睁睁看着父亲沉入河底
watching your father descend,
充满屈辱 名誉扫地
disgraced and discredited.
多年挥之不去的精神创伤一直折磨着你
The horrid psychic pain as you have relived for years.
这种感受我也有过
I felt that same thing
两年前 你榨干的不仅是我父亲的财富
2 years ago as you drained not just my father's fortune,
还有他的尊严
but his dignity!
你还以此为乐
And yet you took pleasure from it.
有没有想起一些陈年往事
This should bring back some childhood memories.
-喝点茶吗 -谢谢
- Would you like some tea? - Oh. Thank you.
-准备好了吗 -交给你吧
- You ready? - Over to you.
完美的水花
Splash!
大功告成
Job done!
天哪 等我们解决了天启四骑士
Hell,it's going to seem like a day at the spa
肯定像泡温泉一样快活
by the time we're through with these horsemen.
-不是吗 -听到天哪时我就知道很赞
- Wouldn't you say? - You had me at "Hell."
我爱你
I love you so much.
我总会给自己留一手的
Always keep something up my sleeve.
我希望能从灵魂深处
I wish I could dredge from the muck of my soul
挖出一丝悔恨
one speck of remorse,
可我挖不出
but I can't.
还是先处理手头的正事
So I'll stick to the business at hand
尽量不太得意忘形
and try not to smile too broadly.
还要谢谢你
And, uh, thank you
把迪伦·罗兹送上门来
for delivering Mr. Dylan Rhodes.
想必搞定了
I take it it's done.
已经石沉大海了
Literally hit the bottom.
那么
Now,
骑士团在哪儿
where are the horsemen?
他们是做表演的
They're performers.
既骄傲又自负
Their pride, their ego...
他们需要被崇拜的心理太过强大
Their need to be adored are all too powerful
不会远离聚光灯太久
to keep them out of the limelight for long.
如果他们不露脸
If they don't make themselves known,
你的下场
you will find yourself
就和罗兹先生一样
in a very similar position to Mr. Rhodes.
明白了吗
Are we clear about that?
非常明白
As clear as the water he's under.
余下部分
You'll have the rest
等抓到骑士团再给你
when I have the horsemen.
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦 醒醒 呼吸啊
Dylan, come on, buddy, breathe!
-迪伦 -迪伦
- Dylan. - Dylan?
迪伦 醒醒
Dylan, come on!
没事了
You're okay.
天呐 你吓死我们了
Jesus! You scared the hell out of us, man.
你还好吗 哥们
Are you all right, bro?
好了
Okay!
-谢谢你 -这是我应该做的
- Thank you! - This is the least I could do.
不 你们做了很多义务之外的事
No. There's a hell of a lot less you could've done.
本来就是应该的
That was not an option.
你为我们挡了一枪 这很了不起
You took a bullet for us, it was huge.
真的了不起 哥们
You really did, man.
谢谢你们把我救上来
Thanks for pulling me out. Seriously.
基本上靠你自己 我们只是搭了把手
You got yourself out. We did the easy part.
真的 拿我来说
Literally, in my case,
我只站岸边看阿特拉斯跳下去拉你上来的
I was just standing on the shore while Atlas jumped down and got you.
没骗你
I'm serious.
朋友们 不对劲
Hey, you guys. Something's not right.
-怎么了 -有什么不对
- What's wrong? - What?
这是假的
It's fake.
什么
What?
不 我确实拿到芯片了
No, I had the stick.
真正的芯片 我发誓 的确拿到了
The actual stick. I swear, it was in my hand.
在实验室里 然后我放进箱子里
In the lab. And then I put it in the little case thing.
给了阿特拉斯
And I gave it to Atlas.
然后我给了迪伦 会不会摆错地方了
Right, which I then gave to Dylan. Is there any chance you've possibly misplaced it at any point?
不会 我拿到了芯片 把你推出去时
No, I took it from you and then slipped it back in your coat
就又塞回你口袋了
when I pushed you out.
反正我们现在竹篮打水一场空
Either way, we're left holding a whole sack full of nada.
他们还以为东西在我们这儿要追杀我们
Yeah, but they're gonna come after us as if we do have something.
不 我承认我们输了一场 原因不明
No. Okay. I agree that somebody got the better of us. Somehow.
但我不同意这是一场空的说法
But I don't agree that we have a sack full of nada.
大家都在
Because we're all here.
我们总还是有点用的吧
That's a sack full of something.
听着 我们都知道沃特
Listen, we all know that Walter
不拿到芯片绝不会罢休
is not going to stop until he gets that chip.
而且只有我们知道他还活着
And we're the only ones that even know that he's alive.
我们不能一走了之
We can't just walk away.
这不是骑士团的作风
That's not what the horsemen do.
有一句名言
There's a quote. Um...
是一位启发我
It's actually by the magician
走上魔术之路的魔术师说的话
that made me wanna do this in the first place.
他说
It's, uh...
魔术师最强大的魔力就藏在
"A magician's greatest power lies forever shrouded
空空如也的拳头里
"in his empty fist."
他还能让全世界相信
"And the very idea that he can convince the world"
空拳头里藏着巨大的秘密
"That he is, in fact, carrying with him a secret."
这是莱昂纳尔·施莱克说的
That's Lionel Shrike.
是的
Right.
你是说我们应该假装芯片在手上吗
So what you say is that we should pretend like we have something we don't?
沃特最害怕什么
What is Walter's greatest fear?
曝光
Being seen.
芯片是干嘛的
And what does the stick do?
芯片能破解一切
The stick can unencode anything.
打开世界上任何一台电脑的后门
It can open up a back door into any computer on the planet.
-包括他自己的 -没错
- Including his. - Yeah.
我们不仅要让他认为我们拿到了芯片
Right, we not only make him think that we have it,
电影精选列表