but I'm leaving with the right one.
我爱你们
I love you guys!
-不 -不要啊
- No! - No, no, no!
就像当年我把你踹出母体一样
This is how I kicked you out of the womb.
不
No!
下一个谁呢
Who's next?
不 等等 放开我
No, wait! Let me go!
放开我
Let go of me!
不要啊
No, no, no!
-放开我 -扔出去
- Let me go! - Toss her.
天啊
Oh, God!
快点扔完 把门关上
Hurry up and shut that door!
越来越冷了
It's getting cold in here.
好了 上路吧 杰克
Okay, hit the road, Jack!
不 不要
No, no, no!
脑子挺灵光的 可是没什么劲啊
A lot of brain, but not enough brawn.
太好玩了
Oh, that was fun!
干杯
Cheers!
干得好 孩子
Well done, my boy.
本来就是这种味道吗
No, is it supposed to taste like that?
不是的
No, it is not.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
好了 来啊
Okay, come pick them up!
-来 -出来吧
- Come on. - Come on out.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
欢迎天启四骑士
The Horsemen!
你应该为你自己感到骄傲
No, you should feel pretty good about yourself, man.
你预测得很对
You predicted it correctly.
泰晤士河 午夜零点
The Thames, stroke of midnight.
跨年之夜 新年快乐
New year's Eve. Happy new year!
-难以置信 局势反转 -我们行动
- Unbelievable. The whole thing just changed. - We are moving now.
-所有人员立即就位 -我们走
- All backup into position stat! - We're on the move.
你老实待在这
You're staying here!
那必须
Of course.
让开 让开 别挡道
Move! Move! Out of the way!
谢谢伦敦的热情
Wow! Thank you very much, London!
尤其要感谢我们的老朋友亚瑟·特莱斯勒
We would like to acknowledge not just our old friend Arthur Tressler
还有他年轻有为的儿子沃特·梅布里
but his young and very brilliant son, Walter Mabry.
他表演了迄今为止最令人
Who has performed one of the greatest feats of illusion
叹为观止的魔术
even we have ever seen.
他居然奇迹般地起死回生
He has, amazingly, brought himself back from the dead!
但在那之前 由他引出了一个人
But before he did that, he revealed someone.
我们都觉得应该给他
And we think it only right to give him
一次正式的介绍
a proper introduction.
他是我们的朋友和领袖
He is our friend and he is our leader.
迪伦·施莱克
Dylan Shrike!
快上来
Get over here!
通常情况下
So, normally
只有魔术师 助手和几个信任的帮手
only the magician, his assistant, and a few trusted stage hands
才知道一个魔术的真♥相♥
know the secret of a trick.
但是在今晚这样的情况下
But tonight, however, in this effect,
所有在泰晤士河边的你们都知道
all of you people around the Thames here.
而且由于我们还进行直播
And since we're streaming live,
全世界的每个人
everyone around the world
都已经知晓全部真♥相♥
already knows everything.
只有这几位还被蒙在鼓里
And only these fellows here are the ones left in the dark.
我们来看看你们是否仔细看了我们的表演
So let's see how closely you were watching our shows.
还记得我们玩"找出皇后"的时候吗
Remember when we were playing "Find the Lady".
我说我们利用了隐藏陷阱
I said that we used a Barry Trap.
经典的暗门和替身
Some classic switches and a few duplicates?
我们就是这样调换了卡车司机
Well, that's how we switched the driver of the truck.
让他把我们带到原样复♥制♥的机库
Which took us to a duplicate hangar
我们利用了你们的心急
where we used your need to rush,
以及害怕被人发现的心态
and your fear of being seen
替我们完成了魔术
let you do the work for us.
别把灯对着我
Get those lights off me!
那飞机呢
So, the airplane.
要怎么让他们以为在飞呢
How did we get it to fly?
我们动用了风扇
Well, we used fans,
灯光和造雨器
and lights and rain machines.
很明显这一切都要基于我们被你们抓住
Obviously, all of this was reliant on us getting caught.
不过我们得确保一旦你们抓到我们后
But we need to make sure that you would do exactly
你们会完全照着我们想要的套路走
what we needed you to do once you did catch us.
我哥哥蔡斯
My brother Chase,
这群败军的所谓军师
who was technical adviser to the losing team.
他教会我们要注意盲点
He taught us that it's all about blind spots.
我知道你们要去哪啦
I know where you're going!
还需要意外
And, uh, surprises.
看点路 伙计
Watch it, hobo.
看着我手上戴着的
Why don't you watch the watch I'm wearing,
你正在看着的那块手表 睡
the where of where you're watching, and sleep!
你要出主意把天启骑士扔出飞机
It's going to be your idea to throw the Horsemen out of the plane.
如果你们还是没搞懂
If all of this is kind of confusing to you,
之后我可以再跟你们解释
I can maybe catch you up on it later.
大概得三五年后了吧
Probably see you what, three to five?
来 击个掌
Come on, put it there.
礼尚往来 兄弟
Hey! Tit for tat, bro!
他们基本上全都看到了
Basically, we showed them everything.
你们怎么绑♥架♥我们
How you kidnapped us.
为了偷现在在你口袋里的那玩意儿
To steal the very thing that is in your pocket right now.
这玩意儿
You know, this thing here,
你说你能用它调配市场
which you said you could use to adjust markets,
操控政♥府♥ 监视你想监视的人
manipulate governments, and spy on whoever you choose.
你还说能用它躲在暗处操控公众
Also you could, as you said control the public from outside the grid.
这些人要毁掉公众的生活
These men destroy people's lives.
监视全世界 抢夺你们的隐私权
Spying on the world, robbing you of your right to privacy.
他们要躲在暗处完成这一切
And they do that by hiding in the dark.
按照天启骑士的传统
So, in the Horsemen tradition,
我们在此曝光他们的罪行
we're here to expose them.
今晚 他们
Tonight, they,
和我们一样
like all of us,
暴露在正义的光明之下
are finally stepping into the light.
谢谢大家 我们是天启骑士
Thank you, everybody. We are the Horsemen
下次表演再见
and we will be back very soon!
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one!
我们赶时间呢 快走
Hey, we're on the clock. Get a move on.
-在那 飞机里还有 -他妈别碰我
- There they are. There's more inside. - Don't you bloody touch me!
天启骑士在...
The Horsemen are over on the...
该死
Oh, shit!
看住他们
Stay with them!
所有人散开
Everybody spread out!
任何人不得离开这艘驳船
Nobody leaves this barge!
罗兹 站住 不许动
Rhodes, hold it right there! Do not move!
这里面有你们想要的一切
This contains everything.
不只有沃特和特莱斯勒
Not just Walter and Tressler,
还有他们的所有交易
but all their dealings.
所有联络人 整个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
All their contacts, the entire network.
我到底为什么要相信你
And why on earth would I believe you?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我就是我 原来的我
I'm the same man I've always been.
快点 走走走 走起来
Move it! Come on! Let's go, go, go!
我不是这个组织的 我是梅利特
I'm not part of this organization! I'm Merritt.
我是受害者 我是受害者
I'm a patsy! I'm a patsy!
给你十分钟
10 minutes.
你终于要看大局了
Now you're playing the long game.
爸 我保证把这事搞定
Dad, I promise you I will fix this.
你搞不定 别再叫我爸了
You can't. Stop calling me dad.
我玩过好多女人 鬼知道你是哪个的种
There were so many women, I have no idea whose bastard you are.
你说什么
What?
-怎么回事 -凭空消失 我们走
- What happened? - Thin air, gone. Come with me.
你在说些什么 怎么可能消失
电影精选列表