这是怎么回事
Hey! Hey, what's going on?
这家伙一进来就用闪光灯拍我
This guy just came and put a flashlight in my eyes.
我只是在工作 检查下这家伙的证件
I'm trying to do my job. This guy, check his badge.
-这家伙是谁 -我才是波·沃尔什
- Who is this guy? - I'm Bo Walsh, not him.
上面写着 埃文斯精神病院
It says here, "Evans mental facility.
-马克·D·斯杜吉 -等等
- Mark D. Stooge." - Hold on a second.
我从来没有见过这条手环
I've never seen this before in my life.
抱歉 沃尔什先生 走吧 斯杜吉先生
I am sorry, Mr. Walsh. Come on, Mr. Stooge.
等等 他不是沃尔什先生
Hold on. He's not Mr. Walsh!
-我们走吧 -到底怎么回事
- Come on. Let's just go. - What's going on here?
我才是波·沃尔什
I'm Bo Walsh, not him!
天啊 这城市真是没人可信了不是吗
God, you cannot trust anybody in this city anymore, can you?
放开我 我要打个电♥话♥
Get off me! Look, I want to make a phone call.
-我要打给我老板 -发生什么了
- I want to call my boss! - Hey, hey! What's going on?
我要打给我老板 而这个混♥蛋♥
I want to call my boss, and this jackass...
你打吧 先生那是你的权利
Hey! Make your phone call. That's your right, sir.
那是我的权利
That's my right.
-什么鬼 -你疯了 我们走吧
- What the hell? - You're crazy. Let's go.
这不是我的 我的手♥机♥呢
This isn't my... Where's my phone?
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
阿特拉斯 木偶已被带走
Atlas, Stooge has left the building.
监控室已搞定 我现在离开
The circuit board is ours. I am leaving backstage.
-女士们 先生们 -欧文·凯斯
- Ladies and gentlemen, - Owen Case.
卢拉 让这些人见识见识你的本事
All right. Lula, show these guys what you're made of.
我来吧 克拉克说你可以休息了
I can take over from here. Clark says you're on break.
休息什么 克拉克是谁
What break? Who's Clark?
克拉克是谁 你真会说笑
"Who's Clark?" That's funny.
我要告诉罗杰 他肯定要疯了
Imagine if I told Roger that, he'd freak out.
-别乱来 -怎么了
- Don't do that! - What?
罗杰又是谁
Who the hell is Roger?
丽莎知道你不知道罗杰是谁吗
Does Lisa know that you don't know Roger?
-我不认识丽莎 -你又在开玩笑吗
- I don't know who Lisa is. - Are you kidding again?
你连丽莎都不认识了吗
You don't know who Lisa is now?
我不知道 你赶紧走开
No, I don't. Just get away.
-这很危险 -你把肉毁了
- That is a dangerous... - You're ruining the meat.
别让我去布莱恩那里投诉
Don't make me have to go to Brian!
-我不认识布莱恩 -你为什么要那样
- I don't know who Brian is! - Why are you acting like this?
-我要直接去找他 -把那给我
- I'll go straight to him. - Give me that!
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
你把我怎么了
What are you doing to me?
-帮帮我 -快点帮帮她
- Help me! - Help her. Go!
喝点水
Have some water.
我能感受到你被那血腥的场面吓到了
I feel from your face you're freaked by the flow of blood,
听我一声响指
which is fully fixable in a snap
并谨遵我的话语
by focusing and following the flow of my words
你正在处于游离状态
as you're flowing and floating,
集中注意听我指挥
which is why you're focusing on my commands.
你能够走到现在
You got this far in life
是因为你内心深处的一个声音
by listening to one voice, the voice in your head.
而这就是那个声音
This is that voice.
看着镜头
Look at the light.
倾听你的内心
Listen to your own voice.
我的天
Oh, my god.
这是什么 神奇毛巾吗
What is that? Is that a miracle towel?
谢谢你 你知道吗
Thank you so much. Do you know what?
你让我知道 我不适合这份工作
You have taught me that I'm not cut out for this kind of work.
我不干了
I quit!
再拿一条毛巾来
Get another towel.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, and goodbye.
天啊
Oh, god.
欢迎各位
Welcome everybody!
到了你们一直等待的时刻了
And now, the moment that you've all been waiting for...
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice work, lady. - Thanks.
八面体2对音乐的改革
Revolutionized music with Octa 2.
我好紧张 而且还没安排我上台呢
I'm actually nervous, and I'm not even going onstage.
我听说 如果你紧张的话
You know, I've heard that if you're nervous,
想象一下彼此的裸体会很有帮助
it can be really helpful to picture each other naked.
是想象观众都是裸体
It's actually picture the audience naked.
不 这是新的科学发现
No, this is new. This is a new science.
我也不清楚
So, I don't know.
你要不 我们应该试试的
Do you want... We should try it.
没心情
Not the right mood.
她俩配对那只剩咱俩配了 老伙计
Guess that leaves you and me, old buddy.
什么 想象对方裸体吗 不了谢谢
What? Picture each other... No. No, thank you.
我承认 我脖子以上是没看头
I mean, I admit, from the neck up there are issues.
但是我脖子以下 很壮观
But from the neck down, the David.
欧文·凯斯
Owen Case.
早上好 八面粉
Good morning, Octa-lites.
早上好 八面粉
Good morning, Octa-lites.
我曾说过 八面体8就是个完美魔术
Now, I've made the claim that Octa 8 is pure magic.
但实际上 我所说的
But the truth is, that's just one of those things I say...
但实际上 我所说的
But the truth is, that's just one of those things I say...
并不是事实的全部
When in fact I mean something else.
并不是
When in fact
事实的全部
I mean something else.
我要说的是
What alse do I mean?
接下来要为你们揭露
Well, here to fill you in
我这个说谎的伪君子
on some of my fabulous lies and hypocrisy,
并为你们呈现一些
and to perform some of the
你们从未见过的炫酷魔术
most dazzling feats of magic you have ever seen...
-他们是世界上 -最伟大的魔术师
- They are the world's... - Greatest magicians.
为你们揭露我这个骗子
Here to expose me for the fraud I truly am.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
有请天启三骑士
Here are The Horsemen.
你好 纽约
Hello, New York!
谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
很高兴能重返舞台
Hey, it's great to be back.
这位是我们新加入的女骑士 卢拉
And have you met our newest horseman, Lula?
-感觉不错吧 -非常好
- Feels good, right? - Feels pretty good.
非常好
Pretty good.
谢谢 谢谢 好了
Thank you, thank you. Um, okay.
我们想谈谈你们的隐私
We want to talk to you about your privacy.
隐私对于你们来说意味着什么呢
What does your privacy mean to you?
很显然的 对于欧文·凯斯来说
Apparently to Owen Case,
一文不值
it means absolutely nothing.
实际上来说 比一文不值还要不值钱
No, actually it means less than absolutely nothing.
他窃取了你们的隐私
You see, he's mocked your privacy.
毫无对隐私的尊重
He scorned it.
我们所说的
Right, and we're not just talking about
不仅仅是你们读都没读
the things that you already agreed to
就同意签署的
when you signed, probably without reading
八面体1到7协议
the terms and conditions of Octas 1 through 7.
迪伦 联调局的人来了
Dylan, the FBI is here.
好的 别担心
All right. Don't worry about it.
执行C-4计划
All right, go to plan C-4.
把门锁上
Lock the doors.
长官 幸好你来了
Hey, boss, I'm glad you're here.
别说话
Don't.
同志们 我们得分头行动 进入后台
Guys, look. We got to move around, get in through the back.
这些骑士很狡猾的
These Horsemen are tricky, okay?
他们的备用计划都有备用计划
They got backup plans on top of backup plans.
我不想幸灾乐祸 但我的确跟你说过了
Hey, sorry, don't mean to gloat, but I told you so.
少扯淡 罗兹
Cut the bullshit, Rhodes.
一小时前我们接到匿名举报电♥话♥
We got an anonymous phone call an hour ago.
证明了我一直以来的猜想
Confirms everything I've been telling her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你派特工去底特律和费城
You sent agents to Detroit and Philadelphia.
一直在贼喊抓贼 扰乱我们
You've been crying wolf so we wouldn't send them here.
长官
Boss, please.
继续想办法开门
Keep working on the doors.
电影精选列表