Maybe some switches or a few duplicates?
杰克 走人了
Jack, go now!
抱歉 我很不想说
You know what? I hate to say it.
但你们得等待之后揭晓谜底了 我知道
You're gonna have to wait to find out. I know.
我也很抱歉 抱歉 爱你们
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you all.
卢拉 走了
Lula, go!
我得走了
I have to go.
让开 联调局
Out of the way, FBI!
让开 让开 上
Move, move, move! Go!
派人去公园找
Get some men in that park!
去公园 快 一个开胃菜就满足你了
Men in the park, now! You gonna fill up on appetizers?
还是等主菜上来再说
Or save room for the main course?
骑士们都去哪了
Where the hell are the horsemen?
你想追随便你 但到头来也只会一场空
You can chase them all you want, but you're just gonna wind up holding your own tails.
或者 你可以等他们来找你
Or, you can let them come to you.
所以你作何选择
So, what's it gonna be?
追他们
Chase them?
还是和我交易
Or make a deal with me?
又来 我们怎么会又被发现了
Again? How did we get found out again?
没事没事 直接上压轴戏
It's fine, it's fine. We'll just cut to the finale.
-梅利特呢 -好吧好吧 我不知道
- Where's Merritt? - Fine. I don't know.
我在这儿
I'm here.
-卢拉呢 -在这儿
- Where's Lula? - I'm right here!
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
-就是我那倒霉哥哥 -别担心了
- My goddamn brother happened. - Don't worry about it.
我们先到终场去
We just gotta get to the destination.
卢拉 你会开摩托吗
Lula, can you handle that thing?
当然
I can ride it.
你是男生们也问 还是只问我
Have you asked the guys that question, or just me?
有道理
Yeah, good point.
-走了 -等等 杰克
- Let's go! - No, Jack.
该死
Shit!
杰克倒了 我们去救他
Jack's down. We gotta get him.
走了 上
Come on, move!
-杰克 跑 -那是刹车
- Jack! Go, go! - That's the brake.
这是油门 你会掌握的
That's the gas. You'll figure it out.
走了 跟着我
Come on, follow me!
这就完啦
That's it?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Hey, ready? - Yeah!
上来
Get on.
好的
Yeah!
好的 各位 我来了
Okay, guys, I'm coming!
天哪
Jesus!
我来了
I'm coming!
-起来 拜托 -好的
- Get up! Come on! - Okay.
你抓到我了
You got me.
这些东西真是太危险了
Those things are really dangerous!
-走了 -走
- Come on! - Go!
关进去 动作快
Get him in! Move it!
怎么回事
What is happening?
他们人呢
Where are they?
应该马上就到
They should be arriving any second.
如果他们还打算午夜赶到这儿的话
That is, if they're gonna get here by midnight.
好吧 恐惧
Okay, feeling fear.
恐惧
Fear.
愤怒 愤怒
Anger, anger.
齐活了哈哈
Oh, full house!
够了
That's enough.
我都说完了
I was done.
很高兴再次见到大家
So nice to see you all again.
但是既然大家都是老朋友了
But since we're such old friends,
所以也就别兜圈子了
let's skip the formalities.
你们其中一个
One of you
有我需要的东西
has something we require.
交出来
So give it over.
完全没反应吗
Nothing at all?
真的假的啊
Really?
坐下
Sit down!
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
在他们能有所行动前赶紧拉出来
Hurry up and move them quickly before they can do anything.
别把灯对着我
Get those lights off me!
上飞机
Get on the plane!
上飞机
Get on the plane!
立刻起飞
Yeah, uh, take off immediately.
跟你说 你们也让我们赢得太容易了
You know, you make it almost too easy?
虽然你们可笑的
I mean, even your hilarious attempts
试图让自己不可捉摸
to make yourselves unpredictable,
但每次却总用一样的模式
just follow the same pattern each time.
陷阱 陷阱 陷阱 大♥揭♥露♥
Set up, set up, set up. Big revael.
今晚打算午夜上压轴戏吗
Which tonight was going to be stroke of midnight,
就在泰晤士河上 我说对了就点点头
middle of the Thames? Tell me if I'm warm.
今天会有大♥揭♥露♥的 而且即将上演
Well, there will be a big reveal, and it will come now.
芯片 孩子
The stick, dear boy.
-不 -好吧
- No. - Fine.
从她开始
Start with her.
-给他 -丹尼 把卡给他
- Give it to him. - Danny, give him the card.
-给他吧 -丹尼 给他吧
- Just give it to him. - Danny, come on.
我们得检查一下
We'll have a closer look.
好吧 我应该道歉
Okay, I owe you an apology.
领队 你应该有个备用逃跑计划的好吗
Leader, you should have planned an escape, okay?
-这是我们俩的错 -还带上我了
- This is the both of us. - Okay, it's the both of us.
两位 别吵了
Guys, come on! Come on, stop!
你 就为了救你的小女友
You, to save your little girlfriend!
什么救我的... 他拿刀指着她哎
To save my... He had a knife to her head!
我也是骑士之一哎 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm a horseman, you dick!
好吧 现在不是吵架的时候
All right, you know what? This is not the time!
还有你 你怎么回事啊 伙计
And you, what's your deal, man?
-他们不会弄得一地血的 -是吗
- Look, they're not gonna get blood all over the seat, - Right.
也许只是会把我们直接扔出去
they're probably gonna throw us out of the plane.
-是吗 -抱歉打断你们一下
- Really? - I'm sorry to interrupt,
我只是想说句恭喜
but I just have to say congratulations.
还有谢谢
And thank you!
芯片是真的
It's real.
什么
What?
是真的
It's real?
把他们带过来
Bring them through.
你刚说是真的
Did you say it's real?
他在胡说什么
What is he talking about?
走
Move!
干得好 孩子
Well done, my boy.
钻石风味香槟
Cote du marisule champagne.
全世界最华贵的
It's the most expensive bottle
香槟
on earth.
价值120万美元
$1.2 million.
我一直雪藏着它 就为了此刻
And I saved it just for this occasion.
说真的 同款酒瓶
Honestly, same bottle,
小作坊产的只要70万
liquor shack, 700k.
你想要的也拿到手了
You got what you wanted.
是不是可以放我们走了
So, does this mean you're letting us go?
你知道的太多了 所以不行
Knowing what you know about us? No.
你确定
You sure?
蔡斯 怎么办
Chase, what shall we do?
扔出去
Toss them out.
各位抓紧时间留遗言啊
Get your last words in quickly, everybody!
不 不要
No! Come on! No!
永别了
Farewell.
天啊 不
Oh, God! No!
等等 我只想说
Wait! I just wanna say.
我生在了一个错误的家庭
I came into the world with the wrong family,
但我走时是和我爱的家人一起的
电影精选列表