据说
Word is
是因为保险箱的金属不好 所以变形了
the safe was made from cheap metal, and it bowed.
但他总会留一手的
Still, he always had something up his sleeve.
除非他真的力所不及
Unless he'd reached the limit of his capabilities
结果没能及时出来
and his clock ran out.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我外婆有个东西你可能会想要
My grandmother has something you might want.
是你父亲的
This was your father's.
他定制了不少
He had several of these made.
四骑士呢
And the horsemen?
我无意听到了他们的对话
I overheard them talking.
那个阿特拉斯 说他要去附近的市场
One of them, Atlas, he's meeting someone
见什么人
at the market nearby.
至于前探员罗兹
As for former Agent Rhodes,
找到他是你们的头号♥任务
his location is now your number one priority.
我们发布了国际通缉令
We're putting out an international APB.
我们有国际刑♥警♥和当地政♥府♥的配合
We have interpol including cooperation from local authorities.
科恩探员
Agent Cowan.
我想该不会是你
I'm assuming it was actually not you
走进纽博格联邦监狱
who walked into Newburgh federal prison,
半小时后带撒迪厄斯·布雷德利离开的吧
then walked out 30 minutes later with Thaddeus Bradley?
-什么 -他用了你的证件
- What? - He used your ID.
你在做什么 罗兹
What are you doing, Rhodes?
-阿特拉斯 -迪伦
- Atlas, hey. - Dylan.
-我搞砸了 对不起 -你来干什么
- I blew it, I'm sorry. - What are you doing here?
我现在来帮忙
I'm here to help now.
我们绝对不需要你的帮忙
Okay, we definitely don't need your help.
我知道是我搞砸了 行吗
I know I messed up, all right?
没错 你害大家都置身险境
Yeah, you put everybody's lives in danger.
-大家在哪 -大家在哪
- Where is everybody? - Where is everybody?
我现在不能被人撞见和你在一块
I can't be seen with you actually, right now.
我知道了 好吗 我很感谢你
I got it now, okay? I appreciate you taking
主张大局了那么一小会儿
the time to take control for a little while.
我其实
Hey, I'm actually... Yeah?
但现在有我了 好吧
Yeah, but I got it now, all right? Yeah.
是吗 你看起来需要好好休息一下
You do? You look like you can get some rest, buddy.
你来这要见谁
Who you meeting here?
我不见谁
I'm not meeting anybody.
约尼小店的人说你要见什么人
They told me at Iong's you were meeting somebody.
约尼小店
At Iong's?
是的 不是 我
Okay, yeah, no, I am, um...
我在等魔眼的人
I'm meeting somebody from the Eye.
他们同意用这个电脑芯片来换我们一命
They agreed to meet me to exchange this computer chip for our lives back.
情况就是这样 我希望
So that's what it comes to now. I hope
你对你造成的后果满意了
you're happy with the situation you've put us in.
你跟魔眼谈过了
You're talking to the Eye?
没错
Yeah.
你为什么要跟魔眼谈
Why are you talking to the eye?
阿特拉斯
Atlas.
阿特拉斯 把芯片给我
Atlas, give me the stick.
迪伦 你不再是我们的老大了
Dylan, you're not our leader anymore, okay?
你不是我们的英雄
You're not our hero.
你不是联调局探员
You're not FBI.
你也不是魔术师
You're not a magician.
你什么都不是
You're not really anything.
但我们却信任了你一整年
And we trusted you for a year.
所以你要真的想帮我们
So if you really wanna help us...
你要真的想帮我们 那就走吧
If you really wanna help us, you would leave.
我懂了 好吧
I get it. Cool.
再见
Bye.
你好呀
Hello, Hello.
你在魔术店的那通电♥话♥是打给我的
Yeah, that was me you called at the magic shop.
不过真是其乐无穷
So much fun though,
想着你们在实验室忙前忙后
knowing you'd be scurrying away from me at the lab
只是为了把东西交到我手上
just to bring it to me here.
你还真觉得我会放你们走
Did you actually think I'd let you go?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
人人都有弱点
Everyone has their button.
戳到对的点 人就会变得盲目
You push it and they go blind.
而你的弱点 就是自负
And yours, obviously, is ego.
走下去
"Stay the course.
巨大的改变即将来临
"Great changes are in store.
相信你独一无二的才能
"Trust that your unique talents
终将被人认可
"Will not go unrecognized."
-那是你 -没错
- That was you. - Yeah.
梅利特是下载了所有文件
Merritt downloaded all the files,
但你觉得我们是怎么找到他的
but how do you think we were able to find him?
全靠你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
我要求见幕后之人
I asked to see the face behind all of this.
你实际上把你的手♥机♥放在了双向波吸板上
What you actually put your phone on was a bi-wave siphon pad.
再一次
Once again,
科技打败魔术
science beats magic.
-芯片呢 -不给
- So, the stick? - No.
我知道了
I got it!
我来拿 我来拿
I got it. I got it.
-迪伦 -等等 让他们打
- Dylan! - Wait, leave them!
你真觉得我会一走了之
You really think I'm gonna walk away from you?
把芯片给我 给我
Give me the stick! Give me it.
好了 不要再质疑我的权威
All right. Don't ever question me again.
滚
Beat it!
-芯片拿来 -去死吧
- So, the stick. - Go to hell.
干掉他
Boys.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
你们有十个人
There's like 10 of you.
他只是在玩小把戏
Come on, he's just doing tricks.
在那儿 快上
He's there! Go!
迪伦 看漂亮的小鸟飞 然后睡着
Dylan, watch the pretty birdies fly. And sleep.
这招对我没用
Doesn't work on me.
连分心的用也没有吗
Not even as a distraction?
-干得好 -乐意帮忙
- Good job. - Nice to be involved.
各位 各位
Hey, guys! Guys! Hey!
我刚刚见了迪伦 好像出事了
I just saw Dylan. Um, something happened.
什么叫你碰到迪伦
What do you mean you just saw Dylan?
迪伦在这里吗 发生什么事了
Dylan's here? What happened?
-阿特拉斯 -我不知道
- Atlas. - I don't know.
他们要干嘛
What are they doing?
那是沃特的人
Those are Walter's men.
他们在找这个
This is what they want.
搞什么 芯片怎么还在你手上
What the hell? How do you still have that?
那是莱昂纳尔·施莱克的保险箱
That's Lionel Shrike's safe.
他们要拿它做什么
What the hell do they want with that?
我们得跟着那辆卡车
Okay, we gotta follow that truck.
迪伦一定在他们手上 时间不多了
They must have Dylan. We don't have much time.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
有件重要的事希望你明白
You to understand something very important.
我俩
We
正如镜像
are mirror images.
我和父亲之间的感情也非常深厚
I share a very deep connection with my father.
和你一样 如果他受到屈辱
And like you, I'll stop at nothing
我会倾尽全力替他报仇
to avenge any wrongs done to him.
知道你我父亲之间唯一的区别是什么吗
You know the only difference between your father and mine?
我父亲还活着
Mine's still alive.
抬起来
Get him up.
所以
So,
你就是那个
this is the man
花了一辈子时间暗算我的男人
who spent a lifetime plotting against me.
你的脸就是在我卧室窗外的
I wouldn't have known your face
广♥告♥牌上贴着我也不会认识你
if it had been on a billboard outside my bedroom window.
但你却花了多少年 30年吗
But you have spent, what, 30 years
盘算怎么对付我
thinking about mine?
电影精选列表