-有点管用了 -很抱歉维拉雷尔先生
- It's sort of work. - I am so sorry, Mr. Villareal.
他 他从我身边溜进去了
He-- he snucked past me.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You Brutus motherfucking Spoodle.
好了 好了
It's okay, it's okay.
梅维斯 梅维斯
Mewes! Mewes!
你得放轻松 老兄
You have to relax, man.
在你发疯之前
Process everything that's going on
先处理好所有的事
before you go loco.
该死的好莱坞
Damn Hollywood.
这些演员们把它弄得和战场一样
All these actors are turning it into a warzone.
可这些人也没留下什么蛛丝马迹
But these guys covered their tracks.
他们的想法的确有点癫狂
Definitely some madness in their method.
此处为片名《疯狂思想/Method in the Madness》 英文意为大智若愚
那叫大愚若智 傻小子
It's method in the madness, you idiot.
行吧
Fair enough.
你知道杰森·梅维斯和这案子有关 对吧
You do know that Jason Mewes is linked to this case, right?
是吗
He is?
他和文尼·琼斯是同一天被捕的
He was arrested the same day as Vinnie Jones.
难道你不认识杰森·梅维斯吗
But don't you know Jason Mewes?
杰森·梅维斯
Jason Mewes?
那个么么哒的愣小子吗
That smoochie boochie guy?
对 就是那个愣小子 就是他
Yes, the snoochie boochie guy. Yeah, that guy.
我从没见过他 但我听说他是个笨蛋
I never met him, but, boy, I heard he's a knucklehead.
不过 人非圣贤
Well, we all can't be saints.
糟了 探员来了
Oh crap, here comes the detective.
听着 我 我没什么好消息告诉他
Look, I uh, I got nothing good to tell him here.
你可能想
You might wanna--
不用再说了
Enough said.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
要保持积极进取 吉姆
Upward and onward, Jim.
对对对 我会加油的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, onward and upward.
韦恩
Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne.
见到你
Good--
见到你很高兴 先生
Good to see you, sir.
刚才那是谁
Who's that?
这个是斯坦·李
Oh, this is Stan Lee.
-他是我邻居 -他可是个传奇人物
- He's the neighbor. - Legend.
对 他是个传奇
Yeah. Yes, he is.
别说这个了 给我讲点好消息
Shut up, give me some good news.
没什么好消息
I got nothing.
这家伙要么是个内行
This guy was either a professional
要么就是个走运的杂种
or he was one lucky son of a bitch.
你找到凶器了吗
You have the murder weapon?
我的人正在搜查这个地方
My guys are searching the area right now,
但是说实话 韦恩
but I'll be honest with you, Wayne,
我觉得不会有什么进展
I don't think we're gonna have positive results.
如果这是黑帮 他们做事不会有纰漏
If this was gangland, they're not sloppy.
我们屁都找不到
We're not gonna find shit.
去吧
Go.
他妈的笨蛋
Fucking idiot.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
肯定有什么不对
Something's definitely not right.
-杰森 -怎么了
- Jason. - What?
科斯塔利诺案证人遇害
琼斯谋杀案的最新事件
...the most recent incident in the Jones murder case.
来自奥利弗的最新消息
Over to Oliver for all the latest.
科斯塔利诺案证人遇害
我们现在从尸体确认受害者
We now have confirmation that the body of the victim
是文尼·琼斯谋杀案的主要证人
is principal witness in the Vinnie Jones murder case.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的消息还说在受害者尸体上
LAPD sources are also telling us the body of the victim
发现胸部刻着一个符号♥
was found with a symbol carved into its chest.
有传言说这个符号♥
Rumor has it that this symbol
是英国黑帮谋杀行动的一个标签
is a British gangland murder tag,
表示已经完成
indicating an execution.
从警♥察♥的照片上可以看出
As you can see from the police photos,
琼斯先生确实有一个黑帮的疤痕
Mr. Jones does have a gangland scar
在他的胸口
on his chest.
这是否与谋杀有关
Whether this links him to the murder
只有时间会告诉我们答案
only time will tell.
你真的觉得文尼
Do you really think that Vinnie
与这些谋杀有关吗
had something to do with these murders?
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在满脑子都是这件事
I'm sort of distracting myself from it all.
那就做些让自己感觉好点的事情吧
You know, do whatever makes you feel good.
也许你可以
And then maybe while you're at it you could
像你以前一直说的去修理屋顶
fix the roof like you've been promising.
我得买♥♥一把钉枪 所以
I have to buy a nail gun, so...
如果你现在走 你可以在派对之前回来
If you go now, you can be back before the party.
-什么派对 -你忘了派对吗
- Party? - You forgot about the party.
你知道凯文不想
You know that Kevin doesn't wanna go
一个人去埃斯特班家
to Esteban's by himself.
么么么么么
Snoochie Boochies.
我是阴蒂指挥官
I am the Clit commander.
杰森·梅维斯继续着他不可能的崛起
Jason Mewes continues his unlikely rise
着力提高影星评级表的排名
up the Movie Star Rating charts
他发现自己再次登上头条
as he finds himself back in the headlines
是发现文尼·琼斯凶杀案的证人
after the Vinnie Jones witness was found
在一夜之间被谋杀后
murdered overnight.
对
Yes.
我现在根本不应该在这里
I'm not even supposed to be here right now.
布莱恩·奥哈洛伦已证实
Brian O'Halloran has confirmed shooting on The Odyssey
《奥德赛》的拍摄定于下月初开始
is set to begin at the start of next month,
这就意味着一个选角广♥告♥即将发布
which means a cast announcement must be imminent
似乎有一半的好莱坞人
as it seems half of Hollywood
想成为奥斯卡的竞争者
wants in on the likely Oscar contender.
我要找到你了 混♥蛋♥
I'm closing in on you, motherfucker.
凯莉 我要出去买♥♥一把钉枪
Carrie, I'm going out to buy a nail gun.
这里是安德森警长
Chief Anderson.
警长好 我是警探阿诺德
Chief, detective Arnold here.
洛杉矶警署最年轻的警♥察♥局长
怎么了 警探
What is it, detective?
警♥察♥局长
乔治亚·M·安德森
我想把杰森·梅维斯带回来
I wanna bring Jason Mewes back in.
你已经盘问过梅维斯了 但一无所获
You already questioned Mewes and got nothing.
你再这样做
You repeat that process
新闻界会怎么想我们这个部门
and what does this department look like to the press?
拜托了 他会招供的
Come on, he's gonna talk.
-我只需要他去 -别想了 警探
- I just need him to-- - Drop it, detective.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
好吧 警长 都听你的
Alright, chief, whatever you say.
当然
Sure.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
是的 当然 我8点左右回家
Yes, of course, I'll be home about 8:00
我还有新的手铐
and I have the new handcuffs.
就是有点不对劲
Something just isn't right.
制片人每天都对电视剧《针灸杀手》
Producers are raving about the daily footage
里的镜头赞不绝口
coming from the Acupuncture Killer set,
还称杰森·梅维斯
explaining Jason Mewes
的演技令人咋舌
is doing incredible work
还说 被捕可能是他从业以来
and getting arrested was the best thing
最加分的事情了
that could have happened to his career.
否则他们就不会想到让他演这个角色了
Otherwise, they never would have thought of him for the role.
汤米 你能再告诉我一遍告诉我
Tommy, could you tell me
那个科斯塔利诺家伙在哪儿工作吗
where that Costalino guy worked, again?
发我一张图...快...
你疯了!
我没疯
只是知道你有多么想要...
你根本就不知道
发我一张闪照就好
等等 什么 我刚才看到什么了
Wait, what? What the fuck did I just see?
怎么回事 赶紧回答
Excuse me? Answer the question.
我不是你的眼球 杰森
I'm not your eyeballs, Jason.
你刚才在做什么
What were you just doing?
电影精选列表