很高兴
Pleasure.
很遗憾你们分手了 伙计们
Sorry to hear about the break-up, fellows.
和平分手
Conscious uncoupling.
杰森 下星期二你有什么活动
Jason, what are you doing next Tuesday?
杰森和我比和你更熟
Jason is more my friend than he is yours.
你对布莱恩一个劲地粘上去
You already got too clingy with Brian
现在他要走了 凯文也刚走了
and now he's leaving. Kevin just left.
照这个速度下去 我们的派对
At this rate, we're not gonna have
还会有名人吗
any famous people at our party!
布莱恩要走了吗 我得追上他
Brian's leaving, I gotta catch up with him.
看看你做了什么
Look what you did?
我那些有名的朋友对我来说就是全世界
My famous friends mean the world to me
而你 你就是世界上口♥交♥最差劲的人
and you-- you give the world's worst blowjob.
你♥爸♥可不是这么说的
That's not what your father said.
今天不该来这
Not even supposed to be here today.
不 不 不 不 应该是这样
No, no, no, no, it's more like,
我今天根本就不该来这
"I'm not even supposed to be here today."
发现了吗 重音在前面
See the emphasis is stronger at the start.
我今天根本就不该来这
I'm not even supposed to be here today.
就是这样
There you go.
好多了
Much better.
你知道吗 表面上
You know, I keep all my emotions like right here,
我所有的情感都在这
on the surface.
积攒并随时待命
Stored and ready for action.
当导演需要时 我能得心应手地演出来
It allows me to access whatever my director needs.
太棒了
Totally amazing.
例如 额 快♥感♥
For example um, pleasure.
哦 是的 我喜欢快♥感♥
Oh yeah, I like pleasure.
我们之间就有快♥感♥
That makes two of us.
布莱恩 嘿 怎么样了 宝贝
Brian, hey, what's up, baby?
噢 嘿 你怎么样了
Oh, hey. How you doing?
杰 伙计 你好吗
Jay, man, how you doing?
我很好 伙计 你呢
I'm good, man. How are you?
许久未见
It's been a while.
自从被捕后
Uh, how is everything since the arrest
一切都好吗
and all that?
哦 实际上还不错
Oh, yes, actually not that bad.
由于媒体和公众的原因
I've gotten some really interesting roles,
我拿到了一些非常有趣的角色
because of the press and the publicity.
感觉像是 天啊
It's made it like whoa--
伙计 伙计 当心媒体
Oh, dude, dude, be careful with that press, yo.
它会让你迷失自我 你知道的
You know how it can turn on you, you know that.
但是 嘿 凯文和你谈过
Oh yeah, but-- hey, has Kevin spoken to you
关于《《奥德赛》》的事吗
about The Odyssey?
你知道的 我有信心能让你参演
You know, I'm confident we could slide you in there.
只要我有机会跟 跟剧组谈谈
Just give me a chance to talk to the-- to the studio.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
哥们 我认识你多久了
Dude, how long have I known you?
我当然是认真的
Of course, I'm serious.
别担心 杰 我挺你
Don't worry, Jay, I got your back.
太不可思议了 哥们
It's so crazy, dude.
别人都说 即使你能说服布莱恩
People were saying, "Even if you can convince Brian
让你参影
that you can carry this studio movie,
他也不会跟剧组谈
he's never gonna convince the studio
让你当主演的事
to let you play the lead."
哇 哇 你说什么
Whoa, whoa, I-- I'm sorry.
哥们 记得我们曾信誓旦旦说过吗
Dude, you remember we were talking about it on Dogma
多年前
so many years ago?
我知道那时我很完美
I knew then I was like perfect--
-天啊 杰 -就这一点而言 哥们
- Shit, Jay, Jay. - For the part, dude.
天啊 杰 我 我不知道你
Shit, Jay, um, I-- I-- I didn't know that you--
你以为我说的是主角
Were you thinking I was talking about the lead?
是的 马库斯 对不起 哥们
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Marcus, sorry dude.
这 这 还记得我和他之间的
The-- the-- remember the similarities
相似之处
to me and him--
我们有多相像
And how much we are alike.
-停 哥们 我 我是
- Shit, bro, I-- - I am--
我更多地是在想台词
I was thinking more of a few lines
就 就像 像是配角什么的
li-- like-- like a cameo or something.
什么 你觉得我没有能力吗
What? You don't think I'm capable?
-我有能力 哥们 就像 - 不
- I'm capable, bro, like-- No, no, no, no, no.
听着 额 我得走了
Listen, um, I gotta run.
我能做的只是打电♥话♥给剧组
Uh, what I'll do is I'll call the studio
我会说服他们带你去
and I'll persuade them to bring you in
试镜之类的
for an audition or something.
是吗 试镜吗
Yeah, an audition. Yeah, yeah?
当然 是啊 听起来不错
Sure, yeah, yeah, sounds great.
好了 再说
Alright, I'll talk to you again.
谢谢 我们保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Thanks. We'll be in touch, alright?
好的 谢谢 哥们
Yeah, thanks, man.
哦 不好意思 我马上回来
Oh, if you'll excuse me, I'll be right back.
呃 杰森
Uh, Jason.
关于蒂姆的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Tim.
坦白说 我很尴尬
Frankly, I'm embarrassed.
噢 你正好在这我们应该拍个自♥拍♥
Oh, we should take a selfie while you're here.
你可以发推给我
You could tweet it to me.
我的账号♥是@埃斯特班Jovi#blessed#earthto杰森
My handle's @EstebanJovi#blessed#earthtoJason.
嗨 欢迎参加我的聚会
Hi, welcome to my party.
我在跟你说着话呢
I'm talking to--
你妈 别碰我 我会杀了你
Dude, don't fucking touch me, I'll kill you!
宝贝 你真勇敢
Baby, you were so brave.
我知道
I know.
杰森
Jason!
别忘了我告诉你的
Don't forget what I told you,
当心那个降龙爪
watch out for that ball grabber.
布莱恩
Brian!
泊车员
阿诺德警官
Officer Arnold.
警探
It's detective.
有什么事儿吗 我的朋友
What can I help you with, my friend?
你到底是怎么认识
How exactly did you know
选角导演安东尼·科斯塔利诺的
the casting director Anthony Costalino?
我不认识
I didn't.
呃 第一次听到他的名字
Uh, I think the first time I heard his name
是你逮捕我的时候
was when you arrested me.
真 真有趣
That's-- that's funny.
真有趣 你知道为什么吗
That's funny, you know why?
因为我打电♥话♥给摄影棚 他们告诉我
'Cause I called the studio and they told me
你那天和他一块面试
that you are in a casting with him that day.
呃 我呃 我一定 一定是忘了
Um, I uh, well, I must-- must have forgot.
-我有很多 -你肯定知道
- I get a lot of-- You must have.
很多人叫我试镜
Call m-- a lot of casting calls.
这只是个天大的巧合 对吧
It's just a big coincidence, right?
是的 我猜 一定有过
Yeah, it must have been, I guess--
但问题是我他妈的就不相信
But the thing is I don't fucking believe
巧合 混♥蛋♥
in coincidences, motherfucker.
当我收集到足够证据时
And when I get enough evidence on you,
我会埋了你 将你长♥期♥监禁
I'm gonna bury you and put you away for a very long time.
冷静点 伙计 搞什么
Cool, man, what the fuck?
他妈的怎么了 伙计
What the fuck, man?
祝你好梦 梅维斯
Sleep well, Mewes.
你拥有自♥由♥的日子会越来越--
Your days of a free man are slowly--
少 操
Dwindling-- fuck!
吉娜
Geena!
嘿 吉娜 我有要事和你说
Hey, Geena, I need to speak to you urgently!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Jesus, Mary's cunt!
你吓了我五年 混♥蛋♥
You scared five years of me, asshole.
你有想过
Have you ever thought about smoking
去抽一点大♥麻♥吗
a little marijuana?
它可能会让你平静下来
It might settle you down a touch.
我需要 呃 一些能挣快钱的演出、
电影精选列表