Let me explain, Vin, come on, dude, bro!
我不敢相信你想就让我烂在牢里
I cannot believe you were gonna let me rot in that cell.
听着 伙计 让我解释 文
Look, dude, let me explain, Vin.
什么
What--
你可真是"好朋友'啊 杰
Some kind of mate you are, Jay.
杰死了
Jay is dead.
一切都变了
Things have changed.
妈卖♥♥批
Oh, motherfucker.
来真的吗
Really?
文尼 求你了
Oh, Vinnie, please.
求你 拜托 伙计
Please, please, buddy!
见鬼 见鬼
Shit, shit.
妈的 文尼 我 这是
Shit, Vinnie, I'm-- It was --
这是个误会啊 兄弟
It was a misunderstanding, bro!
兄弟
Bro!
鬼东西 你个蠢货
Snoogans, you muppet!
文 你还好吗
Vin, you okay?
♪ 击中它 ♪
♪ Hit it ♪
♪ 我要逃 ♪
♪ I got ♪
杰
Jay?
杰 是你吗
Jay, is that you?
杰森
Jason?
什么鬼
What the hell?
亲爱的
Honey?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
修屋顶
Fixing the roof.
这么晚吗
In the middle of the night?
怎么了 你想让我扮成杰
What, do you want me to dress up as Jay
不修屋顶吗
and not fix the roof?
好吧 宝贝 下来
Okay, baby, come down.
你真的 真的开始吓到我了
You're really, really starting to scare me now.
我是杰森
I am Jason.
杰森·梅维斯
Jason Mewes!
你今晚睡沙发上吧 混♥蛋♥杰森·梅维斯
You can sleep on the couch tonight, Jason fucking Mewes.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
是的 杰森
Yes, Jason.
你居然想杀了我
You're trying to kill me.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你想让我在那个牢房♥里腐烂
You were gonna let me rot in that cell.
当杰森很坏的时候会发生什么
And what happens when Jason is very bad?
我来
I'm com--
我来找你了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm coming for you, son of a bitch.
我
I'm--
然后
And...
开始
Action.
♪ 再闹一场 ♪
♪ Starts another big riot ♪
♪ 攻击 ♪
♪ Zing ♪
♪ 那也没用 ♪
♪ So what's the use ♪
♪ 坠入爱河 ♪
♪ Of falling in love ♪
♪ 天空塌陷 ♪
♪ The sky caves in ♪
♪ 魔鬼挣脱 ♪
♪ The devil cuts loose ♪
♪ 你点 点 点 ♪
♪ You blow, blow, blow ♪
♪ 点燃导火线 ♪
♪ Blow your fuse ♪
去死吧 混账玩意
Die, Snoogans boy!
砰
Pow!
我♥操♥
Holy!
♪ 当你坠入爱河时 ♪
♪ When you fall in love ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 杰 杰 杰 杰 杰 ♪
♪ Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay ♪
♪ 他妈的杰森·梅维斯 ♪
♪ Jason fucking Mewes ♪
♪ 梅维斯, 梅维斯 ♪
♪ Mewes, Mewes ♪
♪ 他妈的杰森 ♪
♪ Jason fucking ♪
♪ 杰森·梅维斯 ♪
♪ Jason Mewes ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 杰森·梅维斯 ♪
♪ Jason Mewes ♪
♪ 他妈的 他妈的 他妈的杰森·梅维斯 ♪
♪ Jason fucking, fucking, fucking Mewes ♪
琼斯先生昨晚没回到家中
Mr. Jones failed to return to the halfway house last night,
他原本就饱受争议的保释变得更加严峻
a strict condition of his controversial bail.
琼斯逃出境外
先前从洛杉矶警♥察♥局得出的结论中
Early theories coming out of the LAPD
琼斯先生利用了他在英国的黑帮关系
are that Mr. Jones used his British gangland connections
把他偷运出境
to smuggle him out of the country.
这时关注的焦点都转向了负责的警探
Attention now turns to the lead detective
因为是阿诺德警探
in the case as it was Detective Arnold
支持对琼斯的保释
who supported Jones's bail.
保释 失败 保释失败
#Bail, #fail, #bailfail.
不知道他怎么花了这么长时间
Wonder what took him so long.
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
现在喝酒还有点早啊 警官
Little early to be drinking there, officer.
我是警探
It's detective.
恢复正常的第一步就是承认你有毛病
First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
我知道是你干的 混♥蛋♥
I know you did it, motherfucker.
幸亏你现在戴着警徽
You're lucky you're hiding behind that badge
不然我就一巴掌呼死你了 警官
or I might have to bitch slap you, officer.
觉得你很抗打 是吗
Think you're tough, huh?
也没那么耐打嘛
Not so tough--
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker
你以为我不会打你是吗
You don't think I'll do it?
你认为我不会扣动扳机是吗
You don't think I'll pull the fucking trigger?
你的演技在我面前只是渣渣
I'm twice the actor you'll ever be.
我是英国人
I'm English.
你要知道 我发明了表演
I invented fucking acting, you know.
你的事业应该属于我
I should have your goddamn career
你应该在监狱里被
and you should be in jail getting your asshole licked
穿着连身衣的胖男人舔屁♥股♥
by a fat man in a jumpsuit.
这不是你最后一次听说我这话 梅维斯
It's not the last you've heard of me, Mewes.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
那是什么人啊
What the hell was that?
卖♥♥保险的
Some guy selling insurance.
我听到了叫喊声
I heard yelling.
只是卖♥♥保险而已
Uh, it's just insurances.
行吧
Right.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局已经对从英国足球明星变成
The LAPD have launched an official manhunt
电影明星的文尼·琼斯展开了正式的搜捕
for British soccer star turned movie star Vinnie Jones.
他因涉嫌
He is wanted on suspicion
安东尼·科斯塔利诺的谋杀案
of the murder of Anthony Costalino
以及命令黑帮成员去殴打
and for ordering gang members to put a hit
科斯塔利诺案唯一已知的证人而被通缉
on the only known-witness to the Costalino murder.
警方没有找到琼斯的踪迹
Police have found no trace of Jones
但他们发现他租的车被丢弃了
but they have found his rental car abandoned.
杰森 谁爱你 宝贝
Jason, who loves you, baby?
怎么了 吉娜
Yo, what's up, Geena?
吉娜顺利完成任务
Geena nailed it.
签售会啊什么乱七八糟的东西
Autograph shows, some geeky bullshit,
终于卖♥♥完了
event sold out.
明天上午9点整
Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. sharp.
他们会给你你那份 现金交易
They'll give you your cut, cash in hand.
爽翻
Boom. Ooh!
-对不起 我去不了 -什么
- Sorry, I can't make it. - What?
但是 但是你说
But-- but you said--
忘了我说的话 好吗
Forget what I said, alright?
给我找个选角的剧组
And get me a studio casting already.
杰森
Jason!
我一定要拿他的脑浆泡粥喝
I have gotta fuck this guy's brains out.
他真是难管
He is untameable.
你总是那样穿吗 兄弟
You always dress like that, bro?
给你一句忠告
A word to the wise
关于你的朋友布莱恩·奥哈洛伦
about your friend Brian O'Halloran.
看来他不像是你认为的那种好朋友
Seems he's not as good a friend as you thought he was.
电影精选列表