it's commanding presence, man.
你要像个权威一样入场
Walk in there like you're the authority
给他们看看你方法演技[体验派表演]的厉害
and drop some method on their asses.
啥方法演技
Method?
就是 那该死的丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯
Alright, fucking Daniel Day-Lewis
1989年关于爱尔兰天才作家兼画家克里斯蒂·布朗的电影《我的左脚》
在《我的左脚》里 记得那操蛋玩意嘛
in My Left Foot, remember that shit?
不记得
No.
好吧 《自杀小队》
Alright, Suicide Squad.
- 记得杰瑞德·莱托么 -记得
-Remember Jared Leto? -Yes.
杰瑞德·莱托即是《自杀小队》里小丑扮演者
当他们拍电影时
While they're making that movie,
媒体满是这种故事
there were all these stories in the press
说他怎么用自己的方法演戏
about he was going method on it.
他沉浸入那个角色的
He was trying to get into the heart and soul
内心与灵魂
of that character.
这就是方法演技
That's what method is.
方法演技就是一个演员 比如你
Method is when an actor, such as yourself,
全身心融入
just immerses themselves,
一猛子扎进
puts their head straight up the ass
他饰演的任何一个角色
of whatever character it is they are playing.
莱托全身心入戏小丑
Leto stuck his head right up the Joker's ass.
即使镜头没对着他
Even when he wasn't on camera,
他也是小丑状态
he was still in the Joker mindset.
当然从那烂片里可以看出
And as we saw from that movie,
方法演技不是每次都管用
it doesn't always work.
但是 丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯就成功了
But like-- like Daniel Day-Lewis made it work
在《我的左脚》里 那混♥蛋♥在轮椅上
in My Left Foot, motherfucker is in a wheelchair
呆了快26年 就为了体验角色
for like 26 years prepping for that role
准备拍戏啥的
and shit like that.
你说的狗屁玩意我一点没听懂
I don't understand a word you're fucking saying.
马特·达蒙有一次跟我说过
Matt Damon once told me about it.
我没懂
I didn't get it.
他给我解释 他这么解释的
He explained it to me and he explained it thusly,
他说 读本书吧
he said, "Read a book."
他说 读这本书
He goes, "Read this book."
我准备把那破书名发给你
And I'm gonna text you the name of this fucking book.
读这本书 他说 我保证
"Read this book," he tells me, "And I swear to you
你不仅能明白方法演技
not only will you understand method acting,
还能当个更好的导演
but you yourself will become a better director."
我他妈的从来没读过
And I never fucking read it.
指本·阿弗莱克
你知道谁读了吗 本
You know who did? Ben.
然后他得了奥斯卡
And he won an Oscar.
收到了吗 看到了吗
Is it there? Did it pop up?
噢 看到了
Yeah, it popped up.
你是我认识的
You're the sweetest fucking person
最他妈可爱的家伙了 讲真
I know in this world, honestly.
你有一百万的可爱
Look, you've got a $1,000,000 heart.
脑子就一分 但有一百万的可爱
Nickel-head, but a $1,000,000 heart, man.
世上你这样的人太少了 哥们
Very few people like you in the world, man.
小可爱在娱乐圈可是活不长的
Sweethearts get killed in this business.
你得当个大坏蛋 亲
You've got to be a badass, dude.
你得阔步入场 当该死的老大
You gotta go into a room, be the motherfucking boss.
老大
The boss?
该死的老大
The motherfucking boss!
要上场了
One up.
属于你的主题歌♥已想起 哥们
There is the song, brother. The song.
我们要做点准备活动
We gotta do our exercises, man.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready for this?
狮子脸
Lion face.
看我狮吼
Roar!
柠檬脸
Lemon face.
狮子脸再来一次
Lion face.
吸屌♥脸
Dick-sucking face.
-现在准备就绪 -真棒
-Now, we good. -Yeah!
上吧
Let's go do this. Yeah.
搞定他们 老铁
Go get 'em, man, go get 'em.
冲鸭 哥们
Yeah, boy, yeah!
等一下等一下 来一个
Hold on, hold on, give it.
来抱一个
Give me a hug. Oh.
我爱你 哥们
I love you, bro.
要搞笑 让我笑 让我笑
Be funny, make me laugh. Make me laugh!
笑到头掉
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
你好费尔南戈
你还在卖♥♥那本方法演技的书吗
我叫费尔南多
请问你是哪位
不好意思 费尔南迪诺
我是杰森·梅维斯
那书还卖♥♥吗
我叫费尔南多
你要真是杰森·梅维斯
到拉夫波大道1098号♥来
保安会放你进来
另:要是看见拉丁妹子
赶紧向保安报告
乔治你个混♥蛋♥ 还自称保安呢
George, you asshole, you call yourself security.
我说过我不想见那个拉丁女孩
I told you I don't wanna see that Latina girl
或者任何女孩
or any girl for that matter!
是 是 是我
It-- it-- it-- it's me.
我在网上和你聊过方法演技书的事
I-- I-- I talked to you online about the method acting book.
你周围有别人吗
Is there anyone else around?
没有没有 就我一个
No. No, it's just me.
有人吗
Hello?
真高兴他妈的么么哒
Snooch to the motherfucking nooch.
我不敢相信真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
等等 我们认识吗
Wait a second, do we know each other?
♪ 15块 小东西 ♪
♪ 15 bucks, little man ♪
♪ 快把东西交出来 ♪
♪ Put the shit in my hand ♪
♪ 要是一分钱不见 ♪
♪ If that money doesn't show ♪
♪ 你就欠我欠我欠我 ♪
♪ Then you owe me, owe me, owe ♪
♪ 要是一分钱不见 ♪
♪ If that money doesn't show ♪
♪ 你就欠我欠我 ♪
♪ Then you owe me, owe me ♪
♪ 欠 ♪
♪ Owe ♪
不要爱上我
Do not fall in love with me.
啥 啥意思
Wait, what-- what do you mean?
你来我家干嘛呢
What are you doing in my house?
哦 我来买♥♥书 所以
Oh, I came here to purchase the book, so...
Snoogans是杰森玩过的梗 相当于开玩笑
你来送死 反转语小子
You wanna die, Snoogans Boy!
什么 先生 我只是
What tha-- uh, sir, I'm just--
大爷名叫费尔南多·维拉雷尔
My name is Fernando Villareal.
我 额
I-- uh, uh, uh...
我跟你开玩笑呢
I'm just messing with you.
见到你很高兴 哥们
It's a pleasure to meet you, man.
我看过你所有的电影
I've seen all your movies.
谢谢
Thanks.
你以为我真要打死你么
You thought I'd shoot you for real, huh?
我 额
Well, I uh, I've--
我觉得你在开玩笑呢
Thought you were messing with me,
叫什么来着先生
Mr. Thingything.
我要是用警♥察♥局长的枪打你呢
I'll see if I shoot you with uh, chief of police's gun.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
听仔细了 梅维斯
Listen to me very carefully, Mewes.
我可不会把这本书给随便什么人
I cannot let this book go just to anyone.
这是存世孤本
It is the only one in existence.
你要慢慢阅读
You have to read it slowly.
不能只观大略
You can't mainline it.
被别的书打断
Cut it up with other books.
都是著名作家
别同时读什么乔叟啊狄更斯
Get some Chaucer, Dickens in you at the same time.
懂没
额 狄更斯什么
Uh, Dickens uh--
这非常重要
一旦读了这本书 就没有回头路
Once you read the book, you can't unread it.
罗伯·韦斯顿
方法演技指导
为雄心壮志天才表演者职业进阶之作
这不是成功演戏的指导
It is not a guide to successful acting,
这是本人生指导
it is a guide to life.
凯莉 亲爱的 你在家吗
Carrie, baby, you home?
电影精选列表