什么是我 我是谁
Me? Who-- who's me?
-我是迪恩啊 -迪恩·凯因 哇啊
- It's Dean. - Dean Cain, whoa!
别这样 闭嘴
Dude, no! Sh-- shut up.
如果我在这里被逮到 就得疯狂签名了
If I get caught out here, I'm gonna be signing shit for a month.
你不知道这些傻♥逼♥跑得有多快
Okay, you have no idea how fast these fuckers mobilize.
兄弟 很高兴见到你
Yeah, dude, it's great to see you, cuz,
但我觉得没人关心 兄弟
but I don't think anyone cares, brother.
昨天我伤了一个小孩的心
I broke this fucking kid's heart yesterday,
因为我不能飞
because I couldn't fly.
你不能飞
You can't fly?
他想让我在他面前立刻起飞
He wanted me to take off right then and there.
-真的吗 -不骗你
- Seriously? - I shit you not.
不过挺好的 老哥
But it's pretty cool, dude,
你可是名留青史了
you have cemented yourself into history.
你♥他♥妈♥演了超人啊
You played fucking Superman.
我可以在中东谈判换来和平
I could negotiate peace in the Middle East
把南北♥韩♥统一成一个和谐的国家
whilst unifying Korea into one single harmonious state
再找出刺杀肯尼迪的凶手
and figure out who shot JFK.
可你猜那些人会跟我说什么呢
And guess what they'd wanna fucking talk to me about?
这确实挺让人失望的
That is sort of a bummer.
我做梦都会梦到他们
I seem 'em in my dreams.
那些粉丝团无处不在
The fan boys, they are everywhere.
我在睡觉时都无法逃脱
I can't escape even when I'm asleep.
我总有一天会被枪击的
I'm gonna get shot one day
你知道我最后一秒
and you know what the last thing is
会看到什么吗
that I'm gonna see?
萨德将军吗
Um, Zod?
会是一个粉丝失望的脸
It's gonna be the disappointed face of some fanatic
因为他不敢相信我竟然挡不住子弹
who is absolutely astounded that I can't stop a bullet.
他们真的用子弹打我啊 杰森
Bullets, they fucking pierce me, Jason.
操
Fuck!
我听说你最近挺忙的
So I hear you've been busy lately.
是啊兄弟 我有一个不错的演出 真是
Yeah, dude, I just had this sweet gig, man, that's--
-真是 -我说的不是这个
-That's... - That's not what I'm talking about.
-我说的是被捕那事儿 -这样啊
- Arrested. - Oh.
那事怎么样了
How's that working out for you?
挺好的
Really good, bro.
告诉你 现在似乎人们看我的眼神
I'm telling you like people have seen me
-都不同了 -挺好的挺好的
- in a whole different way. - That's good, that's good.
你下一步准备干什么
What have you got lined up next?
现在还没定 但是
Uh, nothing right now, but--
杰森 你现在必须得趁热打铁
Jason, you have to hit now while the iron is hot, man.
你得立即开始积累资本
You need to capitalize right now,
还能利用另一个身份的时候多找演出机会
get the roles while you're benefiting from the extra profile.
我正在努力去接一个剧本
I'm actually trying to get this script right now, right?
-是布莱恩 -奥哈洛伦
- It's written by Brian O'-- O'Halloran.
-没错吧 -你知道啊
- Yeah, right. - You know it?
所有人都知道啊兄弟
Dude, everybody knows it.
这是全城的话题中心
It's the talk of the town.
他们已在计划播出时间 角逐奥斯卡了
They're already scheduling it for an Oscar seasons release.
奥哈洛伦 他 他会来找你吗
Is-- is O'Halloran-- is he gonna hook you up?
我希望他能来找我当主角
Well, I mean I'm hoping that he's gonna hook me up with the lead.
等下 兄弟 你刚才是说了奥斯卡吗
But wait, did you say Oscars, bro?
你
You--
-干嘛 -你最近乖吗 杰森
- What? - Have you been behaving, Jason.
当然很乖啊
Of course, I am.
你没有再 你懂我意思吗
You're not back on the-- I mean, you know?
没有 没有
No! No.
那张剧组照片是怎么回事
Studio picture?
你♥他♥妈♥搞笑吗
You fucking kidding me?
你以为他们会让你当冲击奥斯卡的电影
You think the studio is gonna offer you the lead
的主角吗
in an Oscar hopeful?
就算奥哈洛伦选你
Even if O'Halloran really goes to bat for you,
你也会因为那额外的头条被捕的
you still gotta get arrested again for the extra headlines.
等等 你说啥
Wait, what?
就算奥哈洛伦
Even if O'Halloran--
不是 是被捕的那部分
No, no, no, about the arrest thing.
-我们哪里 -嘿
- Where do we... - Hey!
-我能跟你合影吗 很快的 -我吗
- Can I grab a quick picture? - Oh, me?
当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, sure, yeah.
兄弟 好的
Hey, man, alright.
好了
So, alrighty.
-帅爆了兄弟 -棒
- Nice, bro. - Awesome.
-来击个拳 -好了兄弟
- Pound it, pound it. - Yeah, bro.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
好了
Yeah.
小心点 杰森
Be careful, Jason.
不要做蠢事 不值得
And don't do anything stupid, it's not worth it.
好了我知道了
Alright, I know, that's good.
你要不要起来啊
You're gonna get up?
我没事 这里挺好的
No, no, I'm good. I'm good here.
好吧
Okay.
回见了 兄弟
I'll see you later, bro.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
你 你能给我来杯咖啡吗
Oh, c-- co-- could you get me my coffee?
给你
Here.
多谢
Thanks.
文尼·琼斯谋杀案有目击者的新闻释出后
The LAPD is a buzz today after news
今天的洛杉矶警♥察♥局人头攒动
of a witness coming forward in the Vinnie Jones murder case.
尽管现在还没有充足的信息
Information is scarce at this point,
但据可靠消息称目击者见到过谋杀犯
but our sources believe the witness did see the murderer
而且可以认出他的长相
and will be able to identify him.
目前为止 我们不对琼斯先生的代表人
As of yet, we have no comment from Mr. Jones's representatives
或者杰森·梅维斯所述发表评价
or indeed from Jason Mewes,
他和琼斯在同天上午被逮捕
who was arrested on the same morning as Jones.
锁定我们的栏目
Stay with us as the day gets--
等一下
Wait a second.
我收到消息称我们已确定梅维斯先生在哪
I'm hearing that we've located Mr. Mewes
我们的记者奥利弗正在现场
and our reporter Oliver is with him live.
奥利弗
Oliver?
梅维斯先生
Mr. Mewes!
对于最近你的好友与名声狼藉的球手
How do you feel about recent events
文尼·琼斯的谋杀案一事
regarding the murder case of your good friend
请问您作何感想
and notorious ball grabber Vinnie Jones?
一位目击者声称案发当晚
A witness has come forward to say
他们看到了司机
they remember seeing the driver on the night of the murder.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
现在您是否愿意承认
Are you now willing to admit that your good friend
您的好友是杀手
is a killer and never actually let go
并且一直与英国黑帮有联♥系♥
of his British gangland connections?
琼斯是否一直都是黑帮幕后的头目
Is it true Jones has been a secret gangland boss
并且一直在威胁着好莱坞
terrorizing Hollywood?
文尼是通过恐吓的手段拿到角色的吗
Does Vinnie get his movie roles through intimidation?
不可能的 他人非常好
No way, he is a very nice guy--
梅维斯先生 您在隐瞒什么吗
What are you not telling us, Mr. Mewes?
梅维斯先生 梅维斯先生
Mr. Mewes! Mr. Mewes!
-您还有什么没 -梅维斯先生
- What are you not - Mr. Mewes!
梅维斯先生
Mr. Mewes!
第119步
永远别害怕
你知道要做什么
第199步
任何阻挡在你和你目标之间的人和事
都是你的敌人
目前警方对于
Police are keeping tightly sealed
文尼·琼斯谋杀案
as to the identity of the witness
目击者的身份仍然保密
in the Vinnie Jones murder case,
谁是神秘目击者
但很多人都在猜测可能会是谁
but many are speculating as to who it could be.
我的意思是可能会是任何人
I mean it literally could be anyone.
洛杉矶这林子可什么鸟都有
LA is a really big place.
反正不是我
It's not me.
在这呢
There he is.
好了 我要
电影精选列表