我会收拾你的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm coming for you, son of a bitch.
你这走后门的演员 混♥蛋♥
You cock-sucking actor, motherfucker.
凯文·史密斯案现场直播
我会收拾你的
I'm coming for you!
什么都挡不了我了
Nothing will stop me!
完全不可阻挡
Absolutely nothing!
妈的
Fucker!
如果他是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的亲戚
If he's related to Sherlock Holmes,
著名影星
那我就是瑞恩·高斯林
then I am fucking Ryan Gosling.
而事实上 我他妈才不是瑞
And let me tell you now, I am not fucking Go--
寻人启事 布莱恩·佩洛
世界上诞生了一个全新的
We have a brand new number 1 most important movie star
最重要的影星
in the world.
没错 丹尼·特雷乔是
That's right, Danny Trejo is on top
世界上最重要的影星
as the world's most important movie star.
狗屎
Piece of shit!
管好你自己 你为什么不吸一口
See for yourself. Why don't you have a sip?
-我要割了你的喉咙 贱♥人♥ -为什么
- I will cut your throat, bitch. - Why?
你没看见我撞到任何人
You didn't see me run anyone over.
-我没看见你 -等等 你说什么
- I didn't see you. - Wait, what?
我想可能是
I thought maybe it was that
英国足球流氓变的演员
English soccer thug turned actor,
因为他们一直在新闻上报道他
'cause they keep showing him on the news,
但我被大灯晃瞎了
but I was blinded by the headlights,
我没看见
I didn't see. Woah!
回头 伙计
Back here, dude.
伙计 是我
Dude, it's me.
你是谁
Who's me?
是扎克
It's Zach.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-扎克·加利根吗 -安静
- Zach Galligan? - Shhh!
轻点 伙计
Keep your voice down, man.
我在这签了一个也
I'm gonna be signing shit here for a month.
扎克 你没接到电♥话♥吗
Zach, didn't you get a call?
你知道 这孩子找到我
You know, this kid came up to me...
什么
What?
-这不是台词 -对不起 兄弟
- That's not the line. - I'm sorry, bro.
我们把这部分给迪恩·凯因
Uh, we gave this part to Dean Cain.
什么 你给了凯因吗
What, you gave it to Cain?
大贱♥人♥吗
Super bitch?
迪恩·凯因
Dean Cain.
他又没演《小魔怪》或《小魔怪2》
He's not in Gremlins or Gremlins 2.
扎克 我让你做这部分导演
Zach, I gave you the part as the director.
但我能做两个部分
But I can do two parts.
所以我才有口音
That's why I did the accent.
兄弟 我不知道该说什么
Bro, I don't know what to say.
你为什么不去看看你扯淡的电影
Why don't you go watch your fucking movie?
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance.
不 因为那看上去很痛苦
No shit, 'cause that looks painful.
你杀了他
You killed that guy.
你脸色很苍白 兄弟
You're looking pretty pale, bro.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你给我准备了什么角色
What have you got for me in the picture, huh?
这好像是结尾的字幕吧
It's like it could be like end-title sequence?
还是群众演员什么的
Or it could be like a crowd sequence
可以喊"小魔怪 伙计"
and it would be like, "Hey, hey, Gremlin dude!"
你知道的 我可以演那种
You know, if I act something like that.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我们人员已满
We are fully casted.
你要帮帮我
You gotta help me out.
我需要上镜
I need screen time.
我在努力留在荧幕上
I'm trying to fucking stay in the game.
好 听着
Alright, listen,
我要和制♥作♥人多姆和罗勃谈谈
I'll talk to my producers Dom and Rob,
看看我们能否
see if we can--
别出♥卖♥♥♥我 兄弟
Don't pawn me off, bro.
不会
I'm not.
闭嘴
Shut up!
切
And cut.
谢谢 各位
Thank you, everyone.
到此为止了
That is a picture wrap.
电影精选列表