I need s-- uh, some quick gigs,
最好是现金 能赚大钱
preferably cash, big earners.
你想要挣钱 又多又快
You need lots of money and fast.
杰森先生 在我的剧组
How about a fricking knighthood
当一个护卫怎么样
while I'm at it, Sir Jason.
我没在开玩笑 吉娜
I'm serious, Geena.
发生了什么 我只想做些严肃的事
What happened to uh, "I only want to do serious shit,
而不再扮演他妈的么么哒的小鬼
no more Snagins fucking goochy"?
我可能需要一些快钱来应付
I just might need some quick cash
即将发生的事情
for something coming up.
天啊 杰森 什么
Christ, Jason, what?
嘿 你有那个律师的号♥码吗
Hey, do you have that lawyer's number
能给我吗
and can I have it?
你需要冷静下来
You need to calm down.
不 你得给我安排一场表演 赚大钱
No, you need to give me a gig, earn that percentage.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
该死的
Shit!
操 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck! Fuck you!
操 你们这些人一天天的到底是搞哪出
Shit! What the fuck is wrong with you fucking people, man,
吓死人了
This is shit.
想找死吗
Trying to get yourself fucking killed?
你想找死吗
You trying to get yourself fucking killed?
把密♥码♥给我
Give me the code.
不
No.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
他妈的把密♥码♥给我
Give me the fucking code.
5-6-3-3-7-5--
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
用你♥他♥妈♥的舌头按
Put it in with your fucking tongue.
-我的舌头吗 -对
- My tongue? - Yes!
好吧
Okay.
-你确定吗 -按我说的做
- Are you sure? - Do it!
-好 -快点
- Okay. - Now.
开了
It's open.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
是直走吗
Is it just straight down?
是的 是的 再向右走
Yeah, yeah, to the left.
老大 我是阿诺德警探
Boss, it's detective Arnold.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
头儿
Chief?
有人吗
Hello?
你很喜欢破门而入 警探
Breaking and entering mean much to you, detective?
我听到点骚动
I heard some distress.
我 呃 有理由 呃 调查
I-- It was uh, had justification to uh, investigate.
也许我有理由开除你
Maybe I have justification to fire your ass.
你穿着什么
What are you wearing?
头儿 我要和你谈谈
Chief, I need to talk to you.
又是关于杰森·梅维斯吗
Is this about Jason Mewes, again?
么么哒男孩吗
Snoogans boy?
他是个很酷的人 闭嘴 小白脸
He's a cool guy. Shut the fuck up, lover boy.
你姿势可不美 知道吗
You're not that beautiful, you know that?
宝贝
Baby!
看着我的眼睛 警探
Look into my eyes, detective.
你就像去到了一片
It'll be like transporting yourself
永恒美丽的沙漠
to an everlasting desert of the purest beauty.
所以你真的认为杰森·梅维斯策划了
So you really think that Jason Mewes plotted
并在洛杉矶警♥察♥的眼皮底下杀人吗
and carried out a murder under the noses of the LAPD?
杰森·梅维斯是
Jason Mewes was--
文尼·琼斯杀了那个选角导演
Vinnie Jones killed that casting director
还让见证人自杀
and ordered the witness murdered.
-事情就是这样 -瞎扯
- That's it. - Bullshit!
重新闭上眼睛 你太固执了 警探
Open and shut. You're obsessed, detective.
别他妈的再管梅维斯 不然
Leave Mewes the fuck alone or I will prosecute you
我就以擅闯罪起诉你
for breaking and entering.
头儿 你没看到本质
Chief, you're not seeing the trees for the wood.
你用那些眼睛干什么
And what are you doing with those eyes
这是什么 什么武器吗
and using them as a-- some sort of weapon?
别用你♥他♥妈♥的眼睛那样做 伙计
Stop doing that with your fucking eyes, man!
我被麻痹了
Oh, it's I'm numb.
我感到很奇怪
I feel very strange.
直到这一刻 我都对我的性生活很满意
I'm comfortable with my sexuality until this very second.
我 我爱你
I-- I love you.
你怎么敢
Oh. How dare you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥小白脸
You beautiful son of a bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck this.
操 我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥玩意儿
Fuck! I'll kill that son of a bitch.
操他大爷的
Oh, fuck you.
快接电♥话♥ 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, pick up, you cunt.
马什法官 好久不见
Judge Marsh, it's been a while.
恐怕不是很好 先生
I'm afraid not so good, sir.
是的 我要传唤那个墨西哥佬
Yeah, I'm gonna need to call in that Mexico favor.
司法系统让我很失望 正义需要伸张
The system's failed me and justice needs to be served.
我已经告诉过你我没有派任何黑帮分子
I've already told you I didn't send any gangsters
去杀了那个男人
to kill that geezer.
我甚至不认识任何黑帮成员
I don't even know any gangsters.
我有没有告诉过你我是英国人
Did I ever tell you I was English?
什么
What?
是的 实际上我出生在大英帝国
Yeah, actually I was born in England.
我奶奶是埃塞克斯人
My grandma was from Essex.
我向女王宣誓效忠
I pledge my allegiance to the Queen.
众所周知 我甚至可能
It's a known fact that I might even be related
和夏洛克·福尔摩斯本人有血缘关系
to the bloodline of Sherlock Holmes himself.
这不是虚构的人物吗
The fictional character?
你知道梅斯在他被杀的那天看到
Did you know that Mews saw Anthony Costalino
安东尼·科斯塔利诺了吗
on the day that he was murdered?
你说什么
He fucking what?
他在参加演员挑选 不过好像不太顺利
He was in a casting which didn't go too well.
我不知道 我是说 可能有点离谱
I don't know, I mean um, call me crazy,
但这也过于巧合了吧
but that's sort of a big coincidence
我还以为他没向我们任何人提起
and I thought he failed to mention to any of us.
你知道吗
Don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
琼斯先生 你准备听些好消息了吗
Are you ready for some good news finally, Mr. Jones?
说
Go on.
我和我的一个
I've talked to the powers
很要好的法官领导谈过了
that be a judge that I'm quite good friends with.
我们在卡波度假村度过了一个周末
We had a weekend in Cabo once,
但那无关紧要
but that's neither here nor there.
他说我们没有足够的证据
He's decided that we don't have enough evidence
把你继续关在这里
to keep you here
我们会保你出去
and we're gonna let you out on bail.
现在起好好表现 遵守这些保释条件
Behave yourself now and adhere to those bail conditions.
在大英帝国他们怎么说来着
How do they say it in England?
干了个杯
Uh, cheerio.
♪ 击中它 ♪
♪ Hit it ♪
♪ 我要逃 ♪
♪ I got ♪
♪ 击中它 ♪
♪ Hit it ♪
♪ 我只想逃避一件事 ♪
♪ I got just one thing to turn away ♪
第493步
永远都要保持冷静 不要害怕压力
你的游戏很快就会迎来光明的结局
♪ 击中它 ♪
♪ Hit it ♪
♪ 我要逃 ♪
♪ I got ♪
♪ 我要逃 ♪
♪ I got ♪
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
真是见了鬼了
This is bullshit.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Excuse me?
想再挨几拳吗 伙计
Want more, son?
让我解释 文 拜托 伙计 兄弟
电影精选列表