♪ 头顶的天空 ♪
♪ The sky up above ♪
♪ 轰轰隆隆 ♪
♪ Zing boom ♪
♪ 将要塌陷 ♪
♪ Is caving in ♪
♪ 哇哦 砰砰 ♪
♪ Wow, bam ♪
♪ 你从未对一个人如此狂热 ♪
♪ You've never been so nuts about a guy ♪
♪ 笑不得 哭不得 ♪
♪ You wanna laugh, you wanna cry ♪
♪ 胸前画十字 生不如死 ♪
♪ You cross your heart and hope to die ♪
杰森
Jason.
杰森 杰森
Jason, Jason!
文尼出事了
Something's happened to Vinnie.
-文尼吗 -听
- Vinnie? - Listen.
今日凌晨 琼斯先生
Early hours of the morning, Mr. Jones,
7月24日晨间新闻
文尼·琼斯被捕
英国著名体育电影明星
the well-known British sports and movie star
被拘留了
was taken into custody.
报道称 他被指控谋杀
Our sources report that the charge is homicide.
琼斯因谋杀嫌疑被捕
琼斯因降龙爪和大睾丸
Jones has a reputation on the soccer field
在足球行业十分出名
for grabbing genitalia and for his big hard tackles.
新闻会报道出来的
That'll be the press.
他们知道你俩是好基友
They know you guys were friends.
杰森·梅维斯先生 我就该猜到了
Mr. Jason Mewes, I should have known.
什么
Excuse me?
我要就昨晚好莱坞山的一起谋杀案
I need to ask you a few questions regarding a homicide
向你提几个问题
that happened in the Hollywood Hills last night.
谋杀案啊 我帮不了你哦
A homicide, I can't help you with that,
我昨晚整夜都在家
I've been home here the whole night.
-请你停止反抗 -但是 等一下
- You need to stop resisting. - But, wait a second.
我没有反抗 我只是说
I'm not resisting, I'm just saying
我对谋杀案一无所知啊
that I don't know anything about a homicide--
嫌疑犯正在抵抗
Suspect is resisting!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你认识安东尼·科斯塔利诺吗
Does the name Anthony Costalino ring a bell?
不认识
No.
他昨晚在家外面被杀了
He was murdered outside of his home last night
明显是车辆碾压
in an apparent hit-and-run.
-我很抱 -我们有理由认为
- I'm s-- sorry to hear that. -We have reason to believe
在谋杀前
that there was an altercation
在他家里发生过口角
that took place inside of his home prior to the murder.
恕我直言 警官
Um, with all due respect, officer--
-是警探 -这事跟我有什么关系
- Detective. - What does that have to do with me?
已确认文尼·琼斯的车为肇事逃逸车辆
Vinnie Jones' car was confirmed - as the hit-and-run vehicle.
什么
What?
邻居在车开走前
The neighbor was able to write down the plates
就把车牌记下来了
right before the car sped off.
我们在车架上发现了
We found fragments of brain and skull--
伙计
Buddy?
大脑头骨的碎片
All up in the grill.
我想凶手忘了清理 是吧
I guess the, murderer forgot to clean that up, didn't he?
文尼说了什么吗
Well, what does Vinnie have to say about it?
我好像疯了一样
It's like I'm going off my fucking head.
文尼坚决否认所有指控
Vinnie is adamantly denying all charges.
那证人呢
And the witness?
好在我们的证人什么都说了
We were lucky the witness said anything--
我的天呐
Oh! Oh my God!
他看到现场后有点被吓到了
He's a bit traumatized by the situation,
但医生说一周后他就能回去了
but the doctor said that he'll be back in a week
那时候我们就可以和他好好聊聊
and we'll be having a nice little chit chat with him
那晚到底发生什么了
about exactly what happened that night.
他 也许你只需要给他看一下车牌号♥
He-- he probably would have blurted something out
他就什么都说了
when he gave you the plates, right?
所以他其实可能什么都不知道
So he probably doesn't know anything.
见过这个吗 梅维斯先生
Do you recognize this, Mr. Mewes?
我的钱包啊 我一直都在找它呢
This is my wallet, I've been looking for that.
我们在琼斯先生的车后座找到的
We found it in the back of Mr. Jones' car.
实际上 我在超♥市♥
You know what, actually, I was in the supermarket.
他 他昨天载我去了超♥市♥
He-- he drove me to the supermarket yesterday
所以我想我一定是把它落在那里了
and I think I must have dropped it in there.
-我是说 -当时是你开的车吗
- I mean... - And you were driving the car?
没有没有 文尼载我的
No, no, no, Vinnie dropped me.
因为你不能开车 对吗 梅维斯先生
Because you are not allowed to drive, are you, Mr. Mewes?
从今天开始我可以开车了
I can drive starting today.
你因超速而被吊销了驾照
You lost your license for speeding.
在朋友的车后座找到我的钱包
Finding a wallet in the back seat of a friend's car
就要指控我是凶手了吗
is enough reason to charge someone for murder?
我们应该以谋杀罪逮捕你吗
Should we arrest you for murder?
那你们抓我来干嘛
Isn't that why I'm here?
你之所以在这里 是因为你拒捕
You are here, because you were resisting arrest
你对侦探彼特森和我
and you showed extreme aggression
都表现得很狂妄
towards detective Peterson and myself.
你们并没有提出指控
You're not pressing charges.
没有
No.
但是梅维斯先生 别走远了
But, Mr. Mewes, don't go far now.
希望不会
Hopefully not.
我可以去看看文尼吗
Is uh, Vinnie allowed to have visitors?
你得去把我弄出去
You've gotta to go and get me out of here.
你得救我 不然我就要进监狱了
You gotta spring me. And I'll be in the cell?
我 我在这会疯掉的
I'm-- I'm going insane here.
越来越疯
This is getting deeper and deeper in the shit.
来了 伙计
Yeah, mate.
能单独给我们五分钟吗
Give us five minutes, will you leave?
见到你真好 伙计
Pleased to see you, mate.
他们把我也拉下水了
They brought me down, too.
他们在你的车里找到了我的钱包
They found my wallet in your car.
我知道 但我还没向他们提到你
I know they did, but I didn't give 'em your name.
我有很多个角色
Plenty of things I am.
但我他妈的可不是告密者
One thing I ain't is a fucking grass.
不好意思 但我一定要问你个问题
But I'm sorry to have to ask this.
不用 我知道你要说什么
No, I know what you're gonna say.
你和这件事到底有没有关系
You have anything to do with this at all?
我向老天发誓 没有
Man, I swear I do not.
我也不知道 发生了什么
I don't know what-- what's going on here.
我还真问出口了 真♥他♥妈♥丢人
I'm embarrassed to fucking say it.
你见过那个什么安东尼·科斯塔利诺吗
You ever met this geezer, Anthony Costalino?
没见过
Um, never.
你停车时也没看见
You never saw anyone around
周围有人 是吗
when you dropped the car off, did you?
就没有一点能把我弄出去的细节吗
Any little detail that could help me out a little bit
或者 杰 杰 什么都行
and-- Jay. Jay? Anything.
没有 我什么都没看见
No, I didn't see anything, you know?
什么也没看见
Nothing at all.
肯定是我多年前的所作所为
It's gotta be something I'd done years ago
让他们坚信我与此事有关
and they've got the beef about it.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
想趁机把我搞倒
Trying to stitch me right up.
他们发现在他妈的门垫上有那白♥痴♥的血迹
They found the idiot's blood on the door fucking mat.
我已经举起双手来无数次了
I've put me hands up loads of times.
犯了法就得吃牢饭 就这样
Fucking do the crime, you do the time, and that's it.
你知道此事与我无关的 杰
I've got nothing to do with this, Jay, you know that.
跟你说 兄弟 我会解决好的
You know-- you know what? I'm gonna fix this, bro.
我会把你弄出去
I'm gonna get you out.
你会解决是什么意思
What do you mean you'll fix it?
你怎么解决
How can you fix it?
耐心等待吧
Just sit tight.
什么叫耐心等待啊 杰 杰
What do you mean sit tight? Jay!
请问我能和警探阿诺德谈谈吗
Can I speak to Detective Arnold, please?
请问有什么事吗
And what is it concerning?
与文尼·琼斯谋杀案有关
It's about the Vinnie Jones murder.
请稍等
One moment please.
嗨 吉娜 我
Hi, Geena, I've--
我知道你因为谋杀什么的理由给抓了
电影精选列表