Alright, I'm...
吓唬吓唬他就行
...just gonna warn him.
就是警告一下他
Just warn him.
兄弟 别怕
Bro, it's okay.
就是
It's just...
别被我吓到
Don't be startled like, uh...
兄弟 没事的
Hey, bro, it's-- it's cool.
听着
Look, hey!
别怕
It's cool.
我就是想知道斯坦·李住在哪
I just wanted to know where Stan Lee lives.
我知道他住在这附近
I know he lives close.
我就是想去他家那里罢了
I just need a little help getting to his house.
你♥他♥妈♥要是敢动一下
Fuck, don't you fucking move--
我就宰了你 贱♥货♥
Or I'll cut you, bitch.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
要是有人问你那天晚上看没看到我
When they ask you if you saw me that night
你得说你没有
you're gonna say you didn't.
我没 我没看到过你
I d-- I-- I didn't see you.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不对 我好像看见
No, I-- I thought I saw that British soccer guy
新闻上说的那个英国球员了
they keep putting on the news.
当时很黑 我还以为
It was dark I th--
我看见
I saw...
嘿 不要
Hey! No!
我以为你是在警告我
I thought you were giving me a warning.
-我的确是 -可你要杀了我
- But I am. - You're trying to kill me.
不不 反正你要跑掉的
No, no, no, you were trying to run away.
你就是那个沉默的杰
You're that silent Jay guy.
是你逼我的
Look, what you made me do!
我得报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
Oh, I need 911, 911!
来 我帮你
Oh, here, let me get it for you.
我♥操♥
Oh fuck!
我需要辆救 救护车
I need an amb-- ambulance.
-该死 老兄 行吧 -我要不行了
- Shit, dude, alright. - God, I'm dying.
兄弟 应该没事的
Dude, that should be okay.
这 这条街叫什么来着
What-- what, um, what street is this, again?
叫枫树大道 你这个混♥蛋♥
It's Maple Boulevard, you fucking asshole!
我的天
Holy shit!
那天晚上就是你
That was your face that night.
我想起来了
It's coming back to me.
我他妈要让你得到报应
I'm gonna make you fucking pay.
我要告诉他们你都干了什么
I'm gonna tell 'em what you did.
我他妈要让你得到报应 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna make you fucking pay, you bastard!
你脸看着都白了 兄弟
You're looking pretty pale, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
不不 别
No, no, don't g--
别走 求你了 别走 回来
Don't go, don't go away, please, come back.
叫辆救护车 求求你了
Call an ambulance please.
那晚我什么都没看到 兄弟
I didn't see anything that night, man.
我不认识 我不认识你
I don't know-- I don't know your face.
我不知道你长什么样
I don't know what you look like.
你演的电影我一部都没看过
I've never seen any of your movies.
那就好
That's good.
我今天不该来这的 兄弟
I wasn't even supposed to be here today, bro.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要
What are you--
不 不
No, no, no, no.
求你了 别 别这么做
Pleased don't-- don't do that.
别 别
Don't-- don't--
放回口袋里 把它放回去
Put that in your pocket, go put it in your pocket.
把它拿走 快拿走
Put it away, put it away!
不要
Oh, oh, no.
求你了 别
Please, don't.
噢 妈的
Ow, shit!
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
听着老兄 我刚才就是在警告你
Look, dude, I was just here to warn you, bro.
我不习惯这样 我不是一个冷血的杀手
It don't come natural to me, I'm not a cold-blooded killer!
我怎么
I'm f--
我怎么感觉
I feel like...
晕乎乎的
I'm dizzy.
该死
Oh shit.
我到底在干什么
What am I doing?
我他妈的差点有意杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I almost fucking actually killed this motherfucker on purpose.
天哪 我他妈到底在干什么
Oh God, what the fuck am I doing?
他妈的
What the fuck!
等一下
Wait a second.
等等
Wait.
文尼还在监狱里关着呢
Vinnie's in jail.
他们就会知道不是他干的
They're gonna know it wasn't him.
行 那好吧
Okay, that's right.
妈的 该死
Shit! Holy fuck!
该死
Holy fuck!
该死
Holy sh--
该死
Holy shit.
呼气啊兄弟
Breathe out, man.
拜托
Oh, come, man.
不好意思
Excuse me?
老兄
Dude.
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
你什么毛病
Well, what's wrong with you, bro?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you, bro?
你 你是谁
Who-- who are you?
我他妈精神不好 兄弟
I have fucking nerve issues, man.
你不能随便冲别人乱叫
You can't just randomly scream in people's faces.
你都不认识我 你都可能杀了我
You don't know me, you could've killed me, man.
所以你是个保安
So you're a security officer.
我就是那个该死的保安
I'm the fucking security officer.
乔治·艾布拉姆斯 保安员
George Abrams. Security officer.
一个精神有问题的保安
A security officer with nerve issues.
兄弟 我他妈可是
Dude, I'm-- I'm a fucking--
我可是和安保机器一样的
I'm a security guard machine, sir.
我就像是一个全方位雷达
I'm like a 365° radar, man.
谁都逃不过我的眼睛
I see all the angles, dog.
你得先过我这关
You can't get past me.
刚才那事我道歉
Well, I apologize for that,
因为我真的得见见费尔南戈 老兄
because I do need to see Ferrango, man.
那可不行
Can't do it.
我得警告一下他
I have to warn him.
你要警告他什么
What do you have to warn him about?
有个 有个拉丁女孩和她的几个朋友
There's a-- a Latina girl, and a couple of her friends,
我来这的路上 在她们身旁经过
and I passed them when I was coming here.
妈的 成群的女孩可不好惹
Fuck, they're dangerous in a group.
对 该死的
Yeah. Shit.
在哪个方向上
Which direction?
那边 大概隔了三个街区
Uh, that way, about three blocks.
多谢了兄弟 真棒
Thanks, dude. Cool.
你的马让我吃了
I got your knight.
你知道那代表着什么吧
You know what that means.
这个混♥蛋♥
Ay este pendejo!
你看书看得太快了
You've been reading it too fast.
我看你的样子就能看出来
I can tell just by looking at you.
你看到哪了
What page are you on?
我 我也不知道 大概200页吧
I-- I don't know, like 200.
你
C--
你#¥@&%*!?!的开玩笑呢吧
别管那个了
Hey, hey, snap out of it.
我是怎么告诉你的 要控制住那些感受
What did I tell about keeping those feelings in check?
你 你回家吧 走吧
Just-- just go home. Go home.
睡一觉
Sleep it off.
忘掉几个星期来你看的这本书
Forget about the book for a couple of weeks.
它其实管点用了
It's working a little bit.
电影精选列表