The circular in the car
已经没有实际意义了
was a proclamation that had been revoked..
那你们的人为何还对我军士兵开枪?
In that case, Why did your men shoot at our soldiers?
您的军队有纪律
You command an army of regulars.
训练有素,有令则行
When you give an order, your men obey it.
但抵抗组织人员混杂
The Resistance is an alliance of many movements,
并且我无法统一控制
and I don't control them all.
比如说Communists?
The Communists, for example?
我们的组织既包括Communists,也包括anti-Communists
Our ranks include both Communists and anti-Communists.
大家拥有共同的敌人!
Now we're all battling against a common enemy.
你自己喜欢搞什么政体我不管
You can make among yourselves all the politics that you want!
就是不许你们再射杀我们的士兵!
Only you must not shoot at my soldiers!
如果您想让这一切结束
If you would like to finish these incidents,
请停止继续派遣你的巡逻部队
stop sending out your patrols.
领事阁下...
Herr Consul...
介于这些人是于
since these men were taken prisoner
停火之后被逮捕
after the cease-fire went into effect,
我将他们移交您看押
I place them in your custody.
谢谢,将军
Thank you, General.
你是个军官吗?
Are you an officer?
预备军官
Officer in the Reserves.
好,那么...
Well, then...
趁我还没改变主意把这些人带走
Get these men out of here before I change my mind.
留神
Careful.
那么...
Well...
现在我们转入地下工作了
now We're going underground
确实是在地下
and I mean literally.
各警局我们基本都占下来了
We've taken most of the police stations
还有邮♥政♥局♥
and post offices.
很好,但要记住
Good, but remember, no matter what
只要德国人还在巴黎一天
as long as the Germans are in Paris,
我们就要战斗下去
the orders are to keep fighting.
过了前面就是了
It's right through here.
我们最好快点
We'd better hurry.
他们什么时候都可能打过来
He'll be calling any minute.
嗨,莫瑞斯
Hey, Maurice.
给,德国人毛衣,内衣
Here, German sweaters, underwear.
啊,来的正是时候
Ah! It's about time.
我们都快冻死了
We're freezing here.
拿一件
Take one.
给,把这个给让
Here, give this to Jean.
来了
It's time.
是的,是的
Ja. Ja.
一切正常
Everythings in order.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on
德国看守
The German watchman.
过去两年每天都打过来
Every day for the last two years he's called
询问下水管道的情况
to make sure everything's all right in the sewers.
喂?喂?
Hello Hello
(协和广场位于巴黎市中心,塞纳河北岸,18世纪由国王路易十五下令营建。
建造之初取名路易十五广场。大革命时期改为革命广场,1795年改称协和广场)
这儿是主下水站,在协和广场
This is the main sewer station, Place de la Concorde.
有辆纳粹坦克还在巡逻
A Nazi tank is still patrolling.
没有其他异常
Nothing else to report.
一切正常
Everythings all right.
但无论如何,我们都得跟
Somehow, We've got to make contact
盟军取得联♥系♥
with the Allied Command.
你不是派瓦莱特去了吗?
I thought you were sending Veret.
他死了
He was killed.
他甚至连前线都没到
He didn't even reach the front.
我们已经牺牲了六个人了
That makes six men we have lost.
那也得派第七个去
And so we'll have to send out a seventh.
莫瑞斯,你熟悉那地方吗?
Maurice, you know the region
我...我是从马赛来的
I...I'm from Marseilles.
你知道诺曼底吗?
You know Normandy
我在那儿渡过假
I've been there on vacation,
但我还不是太熟悉
but I can't say I know it very well.
我想那只能靠你了
That leaves it up to you, I guess.
你去不去?
Will you do it?
当然去
Of course.
莫诺德大夫有辆车,还有通行证,样样俱全
Dr. Monod has a car, a safe-conduct, everything.
他说你要是装作
He told me that you might get through
去诺曼底的医院视察的话
by pretending you're going to inspect
就能混过去
the hospitals in Normandy.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
好
Good.
但当你跟美国人联♥系♥上之后...
But after you've contacted the Americans...
要是我见得到他们的话
If I contact them.
早上好
Good morning.
这些是你的证件
These are your papers.
你现在是我的助手
You're assisting me.
一会儿你开车
I'll let you drive the car.
你知道些医学知识吗?
Uh, tell me, know any medical terms?
不太懂
No, nothing much.
那我就从瓦塞勒医院
Well, I'll have an intern
找个助手跟我们一起
at the hospital at Versailles come along with us.
能帮上忙
It will help.
马达不错
A good motor.
嗯,老玛茜给的汽油也好
Ah. Old Marcie gave me a real gasoline.
- 找你的
- For you.
- 好的,是谁?
- Yes, who is it
是个男人,我听不太清
It's a man. I can't hear him.
喂?是的,是的
Hello. Yes Yes
在芒特! 是的!
It's Mantes! Yes!
美国人到了芒特了!
The Americans are in Mantes!
美国人到了芒特了!
The Americans are in Mantes!
听
Listen.
你...你能听见坦克声
Y...You can hear tanks.
听
Listen!
给,听吧!
Here, listen!
太难以置信了!
I can't believe it!
我们有医务在身
Hospital attendant.
就那儿,你看
There, you see
那他呢?
And he?
他是委派给我的
He's been assigned to us.
什么,是的,我的助手
Why, yes, he's my assistant.
我们得去讷沙托的疗养院看一个病人 (讷沙托又译新堡。法国东北部城市)
We're going to visit one of my patients at the sanitarium in Neufchéteau.
这个医生和他的助手接了个急诊
The doctor and his assistant have an emergency call,
他们得坐车到讷沙托去一趟
and they'd like to go to Neufchéteau by car.
嘿,到底怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on over there
都给我回去!
Turn everybody back.
三十分钟内禁宵就要开始了
The our-few begins in 30 minutes.
动作快!
Go on!
要不我就毙了你们
I'll have every one of you shot!
停!
Halt!
掉头回去!
Turn around!
科克托先生,你干吗来了?
What are you doing here today, Monsieur Cocteau?
晚上好,先生
Good evening, monsieur.
马上就禁宵了
It's nearly curfew.
说实话,我们是来看你的
Matter of fact, We've come to see you.
哦,那太好了,这是我的荣幸
Oh, fine. It's a pleasure.
可以吗?
Is it all right
当然,当然行了
Of course. Certainly.
我就去开门
I'll open the gate.
跟上我
Follow me.
你真叫这个名字?
So, that's your real name
希望你们几位住的舒服
I hope you gentlemen will be comfortable.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night..
谢谢您,先生
Thank you, monsieur.
有个农场的小伙子说
电影精选列表