我们决定正式投降
I'll surrender the city.
我决定留下,诺丁领事阁下,感谢您...
I remain, Herr Consul Nordling, gratefully yours...
致以永远的敬意...
And so on and so forth.
把这些都要放在一起
And see that all this is packed.
我们都将成为俘虏了
We're about to be prisoners of war.
要是我们足够幸运的话
That's if we're lucky.
那就有机会至少还能读读
That'll give me a chance to read
《战争与和平》了
War and Peace at last.
上校,我也得感谢您
Colonel, I would like to thank you, too.
所有人都出来,按顺序,手举高!
Get out, all of you, one by one, with your hands up.
你们看住他们
All of you, take care of them.
将军在哪里?
Where's the General?
赫尔曼
Herman.
那么,上校
So, Colonel,
将军在哪里?
where's the General?
谁?将军?
Who? The General?
- 是的
- Yes.
- 他在楼上
- He's upstairs.
他决定投降吗?
Will he surrender?
他要投降,
He will surrender,
但他只对正式的军官进行投降
but only to an officer of the regular army.
给我们带路
Show us the way.
他们来了
They are here.
陆军中尉亨利.卡舍尔,隶属戴高乐将军的部队
Lieutenant Henri Karcher, army of General de Gaulle.
陆军中将冯.科蒂茨,德军驻巴黎总指挥官
Lieutenant General von Choltitz, Commander of Paris.
您是否愿意投降?
Are you willing to surrender?
是的
Ja.
无条件的?
Unconditionally?
是的
Ja.
那么您已经是我的囚犯了
Then you are my prisoner.
交出你的武器
Give us your arms.
谢谢你,中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
陆军少校拉罗伊
Major Larorie.
冯.科蒂茨将军,您在巴黎战斗中
General von Choltitz, you have engaged in battle,
您失败了
you have lost.
以巴耶特将军的名义
In the name of General Bayet,
我要求您派出您的一些军官
I ask you to give me some of your officers
乘吉普车举着白旗
who will ride in Jeeps carrying the white flag
以向仍在苦战的士兵传达投降的信息
so we can convey the order of surrender
传达投降的信息
to those still fighting.
为了这个城市伤亡已经足够多了
There are already too many killed and wounded.
请跟我来吧,将军
General, will you follow me?
卡舍尔,你负责其他人
Karcher, you're in charge of the others.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
这一刻终于到来了
The moment has come.
来吧
Come on.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
您已经向法国♥军♥队投降了
You've surrendered to the French army.
现在您必须去签署投降条约
Now you're going to sign the act of capitulation.
喂?爸爸?
Hello, Papa?
我是卡舍尔中尉
This is Lieutenant Karcher.
您的儿子
Your son.
不管您对我的军事生涯多么悲观
In spite of your pessimistic view of my military career,
我都要告诉你,我已经正式逮捕了
I'd like to announce that I've just made prisoners
德军驻巴黎的指挥官
of the general in command of Paris
就在茉黎斯酒店
at the Hotel Meurice.
他向我投降了
He surrendered to me.
但我的军事操练还是很糟
But I'm still very bad at drill.
往前开!往前开!
Go on! Go on!
往前开!哦...
Go on! Oh...
我们做到了!
We made it.
赛车比赛我们赢了
We won the race.
咱们在哪儿?
Where are we?
在巴黎圣母院的前面
In front of Notre Dame.
看起来什么样?
What's it look like?
就像他们说的那样,雄伟...
Just like they said, big.
华美...双塔耸立
And beautiful with...two towers.
巴黎是否在燃烧?
(本片片名,在此收尾!!!)
电影精选列表