the head of the French Resistance for Paris,
告诉您,我们已经占领了大半个城市
to tell you that we have seized half of the city.
而现在我们需要...
And now we want you to...
你需要什么?嗯?
You want what? Hmm?
我们需要你们的帮助
We want you to help us.
局势是这样的:
The situation is this:
我们占领了所有的行政单位
we hold all the official buildings.
休战只持续了一天,我们坚持下去很困难
After one day's truce, fighting has started again,
而且也没有了弹♥药♥
but we are short of arms and ammunition.
德国人早晚会看出来
The Germans will find out sooner or later,
到那时候,后果不堪设想
and when they do, their reaction may be terrible.
而且有消息透露
Especially if they receive reinforcements
他们从东部派来了援军
from the east, as we are told.
他们会把巴黎夷为平地的
They may destroy Paris.
所以我们请求你们派一支部队
So we ask you to send us one unit
立刻解放巴黎
to liberate the city immediately.
你是军人,我也是军人
You're a soldier, I'm a soldier,
我就按军人的本分回答你
I'll give you a soldier's answer.
第一,我们的职责不包括解放城市
First, we're not in the business of liberating cities,
即使是首都
not even capitals.
我们的任务是剿灭德军部队
Our business is to destroy the German army.
如果我们按计划行军
We can end this war in three months
只需要三个月就可以结束战争
if we keep moving fast.
第二,加卢瓦少校
Second, Major Gallois, don't you think
你看我现在能帮你吗?
that I would like to help you people?
你看不出我们处在什么形势中?
Can't you see what my position is right now?
第三,我们不能改变
Third, we can't change plans
花了几个月制定的计划
that have been scheduled for months.
最后的胜利取决于此
Final victory depends upon it.
我们的计划不包括
Our plans don't include
养活几百万巴黎市民,明白么?
feeding four million Parisians, hmm?
抱歉,少校。不太可能
I'm sorry, Major, it's no dice.
我会向我的上级转达你的意思的
I'll report our conversation to my superiors in Paris.
请坐
Sit down.
勤务兵!
Orderly!
是,长官
Yes, sir?
开一瓶香槟
Open up a bottle of champagne.
- 香槟
- Champagne.
- 是的,长官
- Yes, sir.
一定累了吧?
Are you tired?
不,长官
No, sir.
能帮我个...私人的忙吗?
May I ask you a... a personal favor?
什么?
What is it?
我想见一位法国♥军♥官,勒克莱尔将军
I want to talk to a French officer, General Leclerc.
嗯,勒克莱尔?
Mmm. Leclerc?
那个倔犟狮子
That impatient lion.
你连夜赶路介意吗?
You mind traveling all night?
没问题
Of course not.
很好
Good.
那就上路吧
Here's one for the road.
阿肯斯?
Akerns?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
找辆吉普车,再找个司机
Get a jeep and a driver
带这个人到拉瓦勒去
(拉瓦勒 Laval 是马耶讷省 Mayenne 的首府)
for this man and see that he gets to Laval.
他要去见勒克莱尔将军
He needs to see General Leclerc.
谢谢您,长官
Thank you, sir.
你的路还长着呢
You got a long trip ahead of you.
知道吗? 欧洲一半的铜矿都在拉瓦勒
Half the brass in Europe is at Laval, you know?
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
给我接布莱德利将军
General Bradley, please.
一路顺风
Good trip, huh?
布莱德?
Brad?
巴黎到底怎么了?
What the hell's happening in Paris?
拉贝尔上校, 加洛斯少校
Colonel Lebel, Major Gallois.
我是拉贝尔上校,戴高乐将军的联络官
Colonel Lebel, General de Gaulle's liaison,
分配给布拉德利将军
assigned to General Bradley.
巴顿将军来电说你正在途中
General Patton telephoned to say you were en route.
谁?
Who?
巴顿将军
General Patton.
你在前线见过他
You saw him at the front.
那就是巴顿将军?
That was General Patton?
是的
Yes.
勒克莱尔将军不在这儿
General Leclerc is not here
但是,我...
but, um, I...
我告诉美国人你来了
I told the Americans you were coming,
他们也想见见你
and they are very anxious to see you.
实际上,希伯特将军
In fact, General Sibert
安排了参谋会议,专门聆听你的报告
will interrupt a staff meeting to hear your report.
这是我们最后机会了劝说盟军
This is our last chance to convince the Allies
要求他们必须直接进攻巴黎
that they must go on straight to Paris.
现在就看你的了
It's up to you now.
好的
Yes.
我们听着呢,少校
We're listening, Major.
抵抗组织率领巴黎民众
The Resistance and the people of Paris
已经控制了大半座城市
now control most of the city.
我们想用...一个解放了的巴黎来欢迎你们
We wanted to welcome you to a liberated Paris.
但...我们不确定是否坚持得住
But we cannot hold out indefinitely.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
德国人在你们的部队和巴黎之间
The Germans have no organized units
没有任何军事部署
between your advanced lines and Paris.
从军事角度看,如果你们不利用这个机会
From the military point of view, it would be a-a mistake,
那将是一个错误
almost a crime,
甚至是某种罪行
if you didn't take advantage of such a favorable situation.
这只是...时间的问题,先生们
It... it is only a question of time, gentlemen.
德国人会反扑的
The Germans will counterattack,
他们有明确的命令将巴黎夷为平地
and they have precise orders to destroy Paris.
成千上万的巴黎民众
Hundreds of thousands of Parisians
将会被屠♥杀♥
will be... slaughtered.
法国人♥民♥将永远不会原谅你们
The French people will never forgive the Allies
如果你们置之不理
for not coming to their aid.
永远
Never.
说得很好
You're very eloquent.
实际上,你跟我们说的
As a matter of fact, what you told us
戴高乐将军已经告诉艾
is exactly what General de Gaulle's
森豪威尔了
been telling Eisenhower.
我马上就会联♥系♥布莱德利将军
I'm contacting Bradley immediately.
你们现在就得派兵
You must send us a unit a once.
你给将军传个话
You can tell General Leclerc
就说我有好消息给他
that I may have some news for him.
勒克莱尔?他在这儿?
Leclerc? Is he here?
是的,他几个小时后就到
Yes, he arrives in a few hours.
不管怎么说,祝贺你
Anyway, congratulations.
你给大家的印象很好
I think you made a good impression.
来吧,去吃些东西吧
Come on, let's get something to eat.
你肯定饿了
You must be hungry, eh?
请
Please.
这儿我们可以单独聊一下
Here we can talk quietly.
坐吧
Have a seat.
您的停火协议不那么有效
Your cease-fire didn't work out as you planned.
情势越来越不妙了
The situation is worse than before.
盟军跨过了塞纳河已经逼近芒特
The Allies have crossed the Seine near Mantes,
要是我们的情报可靠
so if our information is correct,
他们马上就会包围巴黎
they'll encircle Paris shortly.
那我就不得不采用极端手段
Then I must take drastic measures
着手巴黎的破坏行动了
and begin the demolition of the city.
真的要摧毁整个城市吗?
Really mean to destroy the city?
要是停火协议你们执行的顺利的话...
If that cease-fire of yours had worked out...
我们尽力了
We did our best.
现在没人能控制得了抵抗组织了
Nobody can control the Resistance now.
要是戴高乐在的话...
If de Gaulle were here...
电影精选列表