More than that,
所有的抵抗组织都尊敬他
he had respect and admiration of the entire Resistance.
现在有风声说要起义
Now there's talk
而且只有你丈夫
of insurrection, and your husband
是少数几个能说服罗尔上校的人
is one of the few men who can influence Colonel Rol,
劝他等待,别起义
persuade him to wait.
伯纳德对我们来说很重要
Bernard is very important to us.
那么,你有计划么?
Then... you've got a plan?
你能把伯纳德弄出来?
Can you get Bernard out?
我得去执行任务
I have to go away on a mission.
恐怕你得一个人去做了
I'm afraid you have to do it without me.
怎么做?告诉我
How? Tell me.
去找诺丁,瑞典政♥府♥的总领事
Go see Nordling, the Consul General of Sweden.
他搞了好几次俘虏交换谈判了
He's already negotiated for several prisoners.
代价很高,20个德国战俘人换1个法国囚犯
The cost is high, 20 Germans for every Frenchman,
但这是唯一的希望了
but it's our only hope.
诺丁
Nordling.
我会去找他的
I'll go see him.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Good-bye.
下了舞蹈课我来接你
See you after your dance class.
借个光
Pardon.
您要去哪吗?女士?
And where are you going, Madame?
先生,我要见诺丁领事
I must see Consul Nordling right away, sir.
不行,绝对不行,抱歉
No, that's impossible. I'm sorry.
- 事态紧急 - 你能回来吗?
- It's very urgent. - Can you come back?
很重要,我必须见他
It's important. I've got to see him.
您预约了吗?女士?
Have you an appointment, Madame?
是人命关天的大事
It's a matter of life and death.
不行,不行
No, no.
十分抱歉,但我必须要求您...
Well, I'm very sorry, but I must ask...
就几分钟
It'll only take a few minutes.
现在,我保证,请让我见他吧
Now, I promise. Please let me see him.
这里出什么事了?
What's going on here?
诺丁领事先生,我叫...
Herr Consul Nordling, my name is...
她愣是要闯进来
She's trying to force her way in.
我能为您做点什么?女士?
What can I do for you, Madame?
哦,诺丁先生,十分抱歉打扰您
Oh, Mr. Nordling, I'm terribly sorry to disturb you,
但我的丈夫被关在弗兰斯纳监狱
but my husband is in the prison at Fresnes.
女士,那里关押着2980名政♥治♥犯呢
Madame, there are 2,980 political prisoners in Fresnes.
现在,如果您没有其他事的话
Now, if you'll excuse me.
哦,但是伯纳德是一个非常重要的领导人
Oh, but Bernard is a very important leader
抵抗运动的领袖
in the Resistance.
伯纳德.拉比
Bernard Labe.
他做很重要的工作
His work is important.
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德.拉比
Bernard Labe.
赛马
Races horses,
在乡下那迷人的地方?
has the lovely place in the country?
是的
Yes.
我去过那儿
I've been there.
拉比女士,您...您不记得我了
Madame Labe, you-you don't remember me.
我和很多人一同去的
I came with a large company.
您是那么迷人
You were very charming.
我...我尤其记得那午餐
I... I particularly remember the lunch.
有一种美味的奶油甜点
There was a marvelous mousse.
诺丁先生,您扯得太远了
Mr. Nordling, you're speaking of another century.
哦,我能做些什么?
Oh, please, what can I do?
这个,目前来说
Well, the Germans, so far, have refused
德国人拒绝交换囚犯了
to exchange political prisoners.
但是新来了一个指挥官
However, there's a new commander,
事情就还有活动的余地
and it's... just possible.
哦,那您能去见他吗?
Oh, will you see him?
你能见他吗?
Can you see him?
我...
I...
什么代价我愿意付
I will give anything.
给钱,都没问题
Money, anything.
鲑鱼
Trout.
什么?
What?
是鲑鱼甜点
It was a mousse of trout.
那天的午餐
That day at the lunch.
- 哦 - 我们走吧
- Oh. - Come on.
这都是要送到哪儿去?
Where are they being sent?
过莱茵河
Across the Rhine.
Buchenwald.
布痕瓦尔德
Buchenwald.
哦,布痕瓦尔德,哦,布痕瓦尔德
Oh, Buchenwald, oh, Buchenwald.
他们倒腾法国囚犯
They're sending the French prisoners
咱们就得在这儿耗着
to Germany, and we stay here.
便宜事儿都让他们捡了
Why the easy way when they can make things hard?
请出示证件
Papers, please.
计划是这样的
These are the plans
毁掉所有的重要工厂
for destroying the most important factories.
将军阁下
Herr General
瑞典领事诺丁求见
the Swedish Consul Nordling is here.
他希望立刻见您
He wishes to see you immediately.
不,我现在不行
No, I can't now.
我下了明确的命令
I gave specific orders that my conference
不要打扰我与埃伯巴♥赫♥上尉的碰头会
with Captain Ebernach was not to be interrupted.
诺丁领事说事情紧急
Consul Nordling insists it's very urgent.
那就让他等
He'll have to wait.
遵命,将军阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General.
这是关于工厂的计划?
Are these the plans of the factories?
正是,超过200个破坏目标,将军阁下
Ja wohl. Over 200, Herr General.
桥有48座
The bridges. 48.
电力设施
The electrical works.
水库
The reservoirs.
燃气设施
The gas works.
只需要五分钟,整个城市就会被摧毁
In five minutes, the entire city's totally destroyed.
那你的人需要要多长时间安装炸♥弹♥?
How long will it take your men to place the explosives?
48小时
48 hours.
很好
Good.
将军阁下
Herr General,
我们是不是连
are we also supposed
文化遗产都要毁掉?
to destroy the historical monuments?
(位于法国巴黎市中心,是法国地区的哥特式教堂群里面非常具有关键代表意义的一座,
也是天主教巴黎总教区的主教座堂。圣母院约建造于1163年到1250年间)
巴黎圣母院? ( The Notre Dame) ?
(卢浮宫始建于1204年,原是法国的王宫,居住过50位法国国王和王后,是法国文艺复兴时期
最珍贵的建筑物之一,以收藏丰富的古典绘画和雕刻而闻名于世。1793年8月10日成为博物馆)
卢浮宫? (The Louvre) ?
所有的
Everything.
但必须我亲自下令
But not before you receive my personal order.
遵命,将军阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General.
这是元首给我的
This is the greatest assignment
最重要的委任
the Fuhrer has ever entrusted to me.
摧毁整个城市
To destroy an entire city.
嗯...
Well...
我们做这种事情也不陌生了,不是吗?
we've had enough practice, haven't we?
是的,将军阁下,但是从来没有这种规模
Ja wohl, Herr General, but never on such a scale.
你说得对
You're right.
毁了巴黎,此举会遭世人谴责
With Paris, the eyes of the world will be upon us.
但是不要忘记
But don't forget, huh
没有我的书面命令
You are not to begin any demolition
你绝对不许进行爆♥炸♥
without receiving written orders from me.
我明白了,将军阁下
I understand, Herr General.
去忙吧
That will be all.
很美的城市,将军阁下
A beautiful city, Herr General.
是啊
Ja.
我认为是的
I suppose so.
但我们是军人,不是来观光的
But we are soldiers, not tourists.
让瑞典领事进来吧
Send in the Swedish Consul.
遵命,将军阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General.
- 领事先生,我能为您做些什么吗? - 将军
- Herr Consul. What can I do for you - General.
电影精选列表