Close ranks.
举枪致敬!
Present arms.
欢迎您的到来,总理阁下
The staff welcomes you, Monsieur Le ministre.
谢谢
Thank you.
带我去议会大厅
Take me to the Council Hall.
请允许我带路
If Monsieur Le ministre will follow me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是接线员
Switchboard operator.
回到你的岗位上去吧
Go back to your switchboard.
你呢?
And you?
我是图书馆理员,先生
Chief librarian, monsieur.
回到图书馆去
Return to your library.
两小时之后会议开始
The meeting starts in two hours.
要有多少人参加,总理阁下?
How many will you be, monsieur?
20人左右
Around 20.
好的
Very well.
总理的办公桌
The Prime Minister's desk.
总理阁下,我看到过政♥府♥换了一届又一届了
Ah, monsieur, I've seen governments come and go,
没有谁像上一届这样
but nothing like the last one.
他们把能带走的都带走了
They took everything they could.
连银器也带走了
Even the silverware.
这就是议会大厅
And here is the Council Hall.
不错
Not bad.
您能提供一些铅笔和橡皮吗?
Would you please provide some pencils and erasers?
还有墨水和记录本
And ink and scratch pads.
换句话说
In other words,
所有会议常用物品
the usual preparations for Council meetings.
好的
Good.
我们还需要房♥间过夜
And we will also need rooms for the night.
卧室
Bedrooms.
我能否建议您
I assume Monsieur Le ministre
把绿色房♥间作为您的私人卧室?
will the want the Green Room for his personal use?
绿色房♥间?
The Green Room?
那是为历届总理专门准备的
It's always reserved for the Prime Minister.
我的老天
My, my.
恩,很合适
Hmm, adequate.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我知道你的感受,我的孩子
I know exactly how you feel, my son.
但不能感情用事
But no emotion.
事实上
The facts.
如果你们不马上赶到巴黎的话
If you don't march immediately on Paris,
他们会摧毁整个城市
they'll destroy the entire city.
情势真有这么严峻?
The situation is as serious as that?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你必须马上前往巴黎...
You must begin your drive on Paris...
明天就走
tomorrow.
做的已经不错了
I should personally like nothing better.
我尽了最大努力来说服指挥中心
And I'm doing all I can to convince headquarters,
但是你不能把一个装甲师出动
but you can't push an armored division around
当成推辆手推车一样
like a wheelbarrow.
我们刚在阿让通河打过一仗
We've just fought a battle at Argenton.
我们离巴黎还很远
We're very far from Paris.
我一定能办到!
I could make it.
但我今天就得得到命令
But I would have to receive the orders today.
要不然呢?
And if not?
要不然?
If not?
我们会看看我们能做些什么
We'll see what we can do.
戴高乐将军最终会说服盟军
General de Gaulle will end up by convincing the Allies.
现在,咱们聊聊
And now, tell me everything.
布莱德利将军在哪里?
Well, where's General Bradley?
要是他七点还没赶到,就太迟了
If he's not here before 7:00, it's going to be too late.
我今晚就必须拿到命令
I've got to get that order before tonight.
他来了
Ah, here he is.
幕间休息
我听说有人在等我,西伯特
Well, I got the news I was waiting for, Sibert.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
你成功了
You win.
我们最终决定前往巴黎
The decision has been made to go into Paris,
出了什么事儿
and the three of us hold the responsibility
就由咱们三个兜着
for that decision.
我呢,因为命令是我下的
I, because I'm giving the order,
而你,勒克莱克将军
you, General Leclerc,
因为你要去执行它
because you are going to execute it,
至于你,加路斯少校
and you, Major Gallois,
因为你带给我们信息
because you brought us the information
让我们做出决定
that led us to that decision.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你感觉怎么样,少校?
How do you feel, Major?
嗯?我已经三天没睡了
Hmm? Oh, I haven't slept in three days.
我保证你能睡一整天
I promise you a full day's sleep.
但现在我得马上把你送到G-2区
But right now I'm sending you down to G-2,
明天你就能在郎不夜城♥堡♥加入
and tomorrow you can join General Leclerc
勒克莱克将军的部队了
at Ramboullier.
莱比斯?
Rebius?
我们要向巴黎进军了
We're moving on to Paris.
中尉,这是你的孩子吗?
Is that your son, Lieutenant?
他那时才两岁
He was two then.
现在已经四岁了
And now he's four years old.
我还没见过他呢
I've never seen him.
打起精神!
Off your behinds!
我们向巴黎进军了!
We're marching on to Paris!
我得把我的胡子刮掉
I'd better shave off my beard
不能让我妻子看到
before my wife sees it.
这就对了
This is it.
我们要去巴黎啦!
We're going to Paris!
丹皮尔怎么走?
Dampierre!
一直走!
That way, there.
你们去哪里?
Where are you going?
去巴黎!
To Paris!
巴黎?!
Paris?!
你还得走好长一段路呢
Well, you've still got a long way to go.
(蒙巴纳斯是一个曾在法国文化艺术史上领过几十年风♥骚♥而如今风韵尤存、
依然能引起许多人怀旧眷念的街区)
我有个姑妈在蒙帕尔纳斯开旅店
I have an aunt who has a restaurant in Montparnasse.
我们能在她那儿住上十年
We can eat off her for ten years.
(“巴士底狱”原名“巴士底要塞”,“巴士底”在法文中意为“城♥堡♥”,是一座非常坚固的要塞。
它是根据法国国王查理五世的命令,按照14世纪著名的军事城♥堡♥的样式建造起来的。
到18世纪末期,它成了控制巴黎的制高点和关押政♥治♥犯的监狱)
是在巴士底狱附近吗? (Is that near the Bastille?)
不是巴士底狱
Not the Bastille.
我是说蒙帕尔纳斯,土老冒.
I said Montparnasse, peasant.
他们签署命令了,长官
They signed off, sir.
好的.信息收到
Fine. Message finished.
德国两个装甲师动身前往巴黎了
Two German panzer divisions have started out for Paris.
马上联♥系♥其他所有单位
Call all the other units.
必须通知他们
We must notify them.
前进,快点,再快点
Go on, quickly, quickly.
将军下命令了
Orders from the General.
所有单位加速
All units accelerate.
现在勒克莱尔在哪里?
Where is Leclerc now?
他们在行军,所有单位都出动了
They're moving, they're going all out
但目前他们还在50公里之外
but they're still more than 50 kilometers away.
大概还差20公里
Mm. That's about 20 miles.
你知道,我们不能冒这个险
You know, we can't run the risk
德国人随时可能会改主意
that German general might just suddenly
立刻摧毁这个城市
change his mind and destroy the city.
所以勒克莱尔的任务艰巨了啊
So Leclerc has quite a job on his hands.
通知霍奇让第四集团军待命
Tell Hodges to keep the Fourth Division ready
以防万一
just in case.
(埃菲尔铁塔矗立在塞纳河南岸法国巴黎的战神广场,它是世界著名建筑、
法国文化象征之一、巴黎城市地标之一、巴黎最高建筑物)
您看,埃菲尔铁塔...它是在...
Look, the Eiffel Tower...that's on the...
在河的右侧,是吧?
the right side of the river, right?
是右边?
The Right Bank?
电影精选列表