According to the farm boy,
到前线只有11公里了
it's only 11 kilometers to the front.
他愿意给我引路
He's willing to show me the way.
晚上动身也安全
It's safer to go at night.
你相信一个从未见过的小伙子?
You mean you trust a farm boy you never saw before
下这么大的雨,你两公里也走不了
Why, you Won't even make two kilometers in this rain,
就穿这双鞋?
and with those shoes.
你要是遇上巡逻的德国人怎么办?
What if you meet a German patrol?
你总不能说你是去
You can't say you are on your way
给牲口看病吧?
to give a sick cow some medicine.
听着,朋友
Listen, my friend.
依我看,让盟军给巴黎空投武器
To me, it's madness to ask the Allies
简直就是发疯
to parachute arms into a city like Paris.
你想想,枪啊什么的...
You realize...guns dropping
大街小巷落得满地都是?
all over the roofs, in the streets?
落到谁手里都有可能
You know very well they might fall into anybody's hands.
但不管怎么说,这是任务
But after all, it's my mission.
好吧,与其说要枪
Well, instead of asking for weapons,
倒不如干脆让部队开过来
say they should push immediately for Paris.
不可能,我的命令...
Impossible. My orders are...
要是行不通
Well, then, if that doesn't work,
(菲利普.勒克莱尔,1902.11.22-1947.11.28,时任法国自♥由♥军将军,
著名的法国英雄,1947年11月因飞机意外坠毁而逝世后被追晋法国元帅,)
你就得去找勒克莱尔了,跟他单独谈谈
you must try and speak to Leclerc, all alone.
想想看,回到巴黎...
Why, returning to Paris...
那是他的这四年的梦想
it's been his dream for four years.
噢.
Ooh.
真不该啃那些猪蹄.
I shouldn't have eaten those pig's feet.
想来我是个医生
To think I'm a doctor.
就有这点优势
They always give me heartburn.
信我的,这事儿成不了
You'll never make it, believe me.
党卫军把小树林都占了
The Woods are crawling with SS.
道路封锁了10公里
The roads are all blocked for ten kilometers.
现在咱们怎么办?
What do we do now?
眼看早晨就过去了
The morning's wasted,
咱们还没绕过德国人
and we still can't get around the Germans.
来吧
Come on.
乔治少校
Major Georges.
当然,不找他还找谁
Of course, that's it. Why not
他是抵抗组织的头头
He's the head of the Resistance in Corbeil.
快点
Hurry.
不,不用,配给票可以明天再给我
No, no, give me the ration ticket tomorrow.
真太感谢了
Thank you very much.
皮埃尔,给你面包
Here, Pierre. Take your bread.
往那边走,再见
There. Good-bye.
再见,谢谢了
Good-bye. Thank you very much.
美国人到了树林边了
The Americans are at edge of the woods.
那就好
Then it's all right.
很好
Good.
那么,现在靠你自己吧
Well, I'll leave you here.
我必须赶紧回医院去
I must return to the hospital as soon as possible.
德国人情况如何?
And the Germans?
德国人?
The Germans?
在村子的另一头
At the other end of the village.
他们占了一个农场
They've occupied a farm
到处都架上机♥枪♥了
with guns behind each stack of hay.
跟他们,耍小把戏没用
Believe me, with them you mustn't use tricks..
你得动武,来真的
You must show force. It's the only method.
咱们走
Let's go.
就他一个人
Is he the one?
对,就他
Yes, it's him.
他要过去见美国人
He wants to go over to see the Americans.
那就试试吧
Well, we can try.
西蒙!
Seymour!
看着店面
Watch the store.
我找他们是因为穿制♥服♥
I use them because of their uniforms.
德国人拿制♥服♥当回事
The Germans have respect for uniforms.
条件反射
Conditioned reflex.
我回来了就通知你
I'll let you know when I get back.
我也得去,你一个人不行
I'm going, too. You need support.
走吧
Go on..
阿尔伯特...
Albert...
你来不来?
Yes or no?
留神机♥枪♥
Watch out for the machine guns.
准备好了?
Ready?
好了
Ready.
停下!
Stop!
从这里一目了然
This is a good spot.
说的没错
All right.
嘿,走吧
Hey, go on.
美国人就在对面
The Americans are across the field.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
快去吧
Get going.
让他走
Let him go.
如果我们打死他,我们的位置就要暴露给美国人了
If we shoot him, we'll give away our position to the Americans.
嗨...
Hey...
你从哪儿来?
Where did you come from?
我从巴黎来
I come from Paris
我要给艾森豪威尔将军带个口信
with a message for General Eisenhower.
这是新的号♥令
Here's the new call to arms
好的
Fine.
钢盔哪儿来的?
Where did you find that tin hat?
趁德国中士打盹的时候
I stole it from a German sergeant
顺手牵来的
while he was taking a nap.
你怎么不找一顶合适的?
You should've picked one that fit you.
嘿,顺手也拿了枕头不更好?
Hey, Why don't you bring a pillow along, too
给你子弹
Here are the bullets.
去交给克利特
Take them over to Colette.
我从面包店偷的
I stole them from the bakery.
那儿有的是
They had plenty.
我们从Deburre出发
We start out of Deburre,
飞越巴黎,再回到机场
fly over Paris, back to the airfield,
之后再重复
then start over again.
陆军元帅阁下
Herr General Field Marshal.
请离开,让我们单独会谈一会儿
Please leave us alone for a minute.
很清楚了,看来您已经
It is quite clear that you are no longer able
不能控制城市里的局势了
to keep order in the city.
而且我们还获知
And we've also learned
您与叛军进行了谈判
that you've negotiated with the terrorists.
陆军元帅阁下...
Herr General Field Marshal...
政♥治♥上的事不需要您的插手
It's not your business to meddle in politics.
您为何命令装甲部队
Why did you make the panzers leave their post
让他们撤离占领区?
at the prefecture?
我认为采用空中打击
I thought it more efficient
会更有效
to attack with the Luftwaffe.
那给我解释一下,您为何没有调用空军?
Then please explain why you didn't use the Luftwaffe?
因为盟军具有空中优势
Because of the superior air strength of the Allies.
我与空军少校黑格尔讨论过此事...
I discussed it with Major Hegel of the Luftwaffe...
我警告你
I warn you,
你必须控制事态,无论采用何种手段!
you must restore order by any method, however drastic.
遵命,陆军元帅阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General Field Marshal.
如果你没有执行我的命令
If you don't follow my orders
你清楚后果是什么
you know what the consequences are.
明白,陆军元帅阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General Field Marshal.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Hell Hitler.
典型的陆军元帅作风
General Field Marshall Model.
制定一个轰炸巴黎的计划
Draw up a plan for the bombing of Paris.
说吧,加卢瓦少校
Okay. Major Gallois.
是罗尔上校派我来的
I've been sent by Colonel Rol,
他是巴黎抵抗组织的领袖
电影精选列表