Oh, la, la.
不必了
Don't bother
马上就要禁宵了
But our-few is starting in a few minutes.
Permit me.
请允许我
哈
Ah
这东西不好使了
It's not, it's not Working so well.
我猜是坏了
I think it's broken.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得现在回家了
I have to go home now.
那么,请允许我开车送您回家
In that case, permit me to take you in my car.
非常感谢你对我的帮助
Why, it's very nice of you to help me.
哦,都不知道该怎么谢你
Oh, you simply have no idea how helpful you really are.
你去哪儿?
Where were you?
你还穿着制♥服♥干嘛?
What are you doing in uniform?
好吧,我看通知了,说是让我们都回去工作
Well, I saw a circular saying that we should go back to work.
但那是胡扯!
But that's a lie.
民族解放委员会说
The National Liberation Committee
凡是回去穿上制♥服♥上岗的警♥察♥统统免职
announced they'd dismiss any policeman who puts on his uniform.
看看我们,我们都没穿制♥服♥
Look at us, We're not in uniform.
但命令说要回到管区
The orders are to go to the prefecture.
那是他们要试图分♥裂♥我们
But that means they're trying to divide us.
让他们忙活去吧
Let them try.
您不能进来,神父
Well, you mustn't come here, Monsieur Labe.
这事儿很危险
Things might get dangerous.
那就对了
That's just the point.
我想你们需要一个牧师
I thought that you might need a chaplain.
伊夫斯.巴耶特,您的指示昨晚到的
Yves Bayet, all your instructions arrived last night.
一切都照计划进行
Everythings Working out as we planned.
很好,太好
That's fine. Perfect.
能跟您谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you a minute
好,我一会儿见你
Yes, I'll see you later.
您是否认为...
Say, do you think that...
安静
Quiet.
安静!
Quiet.
我谨代表共和国和戴高乐将军
In the name of the Republic, and of General De Gaulle,
我宣布接管警♥察♥局
I'm taking possession of the prefecture of police.
我没下过接管命令
I never gave orders to take the prefecture.
看来有人替您下了
Looks like somebody else gave the order for you.
告诉咱们的人立刻行动
Tell our men to go into action immediately.
我要看看事情发展怎样
I'll see what's happening.
妈妈,快看外面啊
Mama! Take a look down there.
哦,谢天谢地,终于结束了
Oh, thank God it's all over.
让.皮埃尔,您愿意娶丽丽安
Jean-Pierre Guillom, do you take Lillian Ceverat
作为您的法定妻子吗?
for your lawful wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
丽丽安,您愿意让 让.皮埃尔
Lillian Ceverat, do you take Jean-Pierre Guillom
作为您的法定丈夫吗?
for your lawful wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
那么我将非常荣幸的宣布...
Then it is with great pleasure that I pro...
收拾一下吧,先生
Take off that sash, monsieur.
这儿不归你管了
You're no longer mayor.
那么我们不能结婚了?
Then we can't be married?
咱们继续婚礼仪式
The ceremony will continue.
祝贺你,并且衷心祝贺你们
Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
卢扎特先生,
Monsieur Luizet, in compliance
依照戴高乐将军的指示
with instructions from General De Gaulle,
我正式移交我的管辖区
I'm handing over the prefecture.
- 巴耶特
- Bayet.
- 什么
- Yes
这是朱利奥.库里
It's Joliot Curie.
你是说...啊
You mean... ah.
啊,抱歉,我是朱利奥.库里 (一看就知道警♥察♥请来个纵火惯犯)
Ah, excuse me, uh... Joliot Curie.
巴耶特
Bayet.
很高兴
Delighted.
请带我去酒窖吧
Take me to the Wine cellar, please.
- 有酒吗?
- The wine
- 有不少
- That's right.
带教授去酒窖看看环境
Go and show the professor the Wine cellar.
就在院子的那边
It's across the courtyard.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, monsieur.
不客气
Don't mention it.
把酒瓶都腾出来
Empty all the Wine bottles in the cellar.
留神,一定要轻拿轻放
Careful. Easy with the suitcases.
里面有敏感的化学品
They've got acid in them.
我们制♥造♥燃♥烧♥瓶♥的原料
We'll make beautiful Molotov cocktails.
我们甚至要把马戈特红酒和香槟也倒掉?
Even the chateau margot and the champagne?
是的,我们需要空的大的酒瓶
Yes, except the magnums, they're too big.
汽油,汽油,赶快
The gasoline, the gasoline, hurry.
注意了
Attention.
注意了
Attention.
我是罗尔上校
This is Colonel Rol talking.
我有个消息
I have a message.
作为巴黎地区F.F.I.组织的首脑
As chief of the F.F.I. for the region of Paris,
我想向大家致以祝贺
I want to congratulate you all.
在大家的努力下 轮到德国人防守了
Thanks to you, the Germans are on the defensive.
然而这只是个开始
That's just the beginning.
但是现在这儿的人手太多了
But there are far too many of you here.
留下300人,其余的人都回到自己地区的岗位上
All of you, except 300, go back to your district headquarters.
在适当的时机,我们会进一步传达指示
We will give you further instructions in due time.
让德国纳粹在巴黎的每一个角落都能看到我们
The essential thing is, the Nazis see us all over Paris.
好了,继续吧
All right, go on.
我看到罗尔上校了
I see Colonel Rol's found us.
没事,重要的是我们先行动的
Well, what counts is that we made the first move.
从现在起,我们大家都在一条船上了
From now on, we are all in the same boat.
这是一个好的开始
We are off to a good start.
将近八成的政♥府♥部门已经都占下来了
The courthouses are occupied, at least 80%.
干得好
That's good work.
现在接下来就是接手各警局
Now I'm going to check up on the police stations.
罗尔上校,我们有十个人,我们怎么安排?
Colonel Rol, I have ten men, what shall we do
在河堤上的设置阵地
Take a position on the riverbank.
但是我们没有步♥枪♥
But I have no rifles.
那就回家去
Well, go back to bed..
先别打
Don't shoot.
让他们走近些
Wait till he gets closer.
快,弹♥药♥
Quick, the ammunition.
步♥枪♥
The rifles.
给我一支
One for me..
快来
Come on.
这里
Here.
快点
Quick.
继续
Go on.
这些人怎么处置?
Well, what do we do with them
把他们关到地窖里去
Put them in the cellar.
十分抱歉
I'm very sorry.
他们没告诉我,我们不知道不许开车穿过巴黎
They didn't tell me we weren't allowed to drive across Paris.
法国佬,我要干掉你们!
You French, I'll kill you all!
我要把你们统统杀光!
I'll kill every one of you!
法国猪!
French pigs.
(茉黎斯酒店,巴黎第一家宫殿酒店,面朝杜乐丽花♥园♥,坐落于协和广场和卢浮宫之间,
带我到茉黎斯酒店去!
Take me to the Hotel Meurice!
茉黎斯酒店! 拥有近 200 多年的历史)
Hotel Meurice!
怎么了?
What's Wrong?
你说怎么了? 你说怎么了?
What's wrong? What's wrong?
你们还都在等什么?
What are you waiting for!
我的人都给活活烧死了!
My men are being burnt alive!
这边来
Come.
部署三辆坦克
Have three tanks lined up
在占领地前面排起来
in front of the prefecture right away.
要不停的开火
And keep firing at it
直到每一个人都投降
until every one of them surrenders.
还有让 勒布尔歇空军基地待命
What's more, alert the Luftwaffe at Le Bourget.
电影精选列表