I'm fine.
我想听听你的声音
I wanted to hear your voice.
好的
Yes.
孩子们好吗?
The children, how are they?
替我吻他们
Give them a kiss.
我当然会的
Of course I do.
别担心,我会的没事的
Don't worry, I will.
好的
Yes.
不,不,别担心
No, no, don't worry.
不,请放心
No, please.
我一颗子弹也没有了...
I don't even have any bullets...
咱们赢了!他们撤退了!
We won! They're pulling out!
他们跑了!
They're running away!
别,别这样
No, don't, please.
你不能这样
You mustn't.
停火
Cease fire.
巴黎占领军的德军指挥官
A cease-fire has just been concluded
刚刚签署了一项停火协议
with the German Commander of Paris.
民族解放委员会
The National Committee of Resistance
刚刚起草了一项声明
issued an appeal to all citizens of the Republic
号♥召广大巴黎民众不要继续
not to engage in any further reprisals
进行任何武装打击活动.
or demonstrations of any kind.
作为交换,德国占领军承诺
In exchange, the German occupation forces
不会摧毁现在被民众占领的
agree not to attack public buildings
城市公共建筑
now in the hands of the Resistance.
而且他们同意将按照
Furthermore, they agree to treat all French prisoners
日内瓦公约处理政♥治♥囚犯
according to the laws of war in the Geneva Convention.
停火了
Cease fire!
德军指挥官刚刚
A cease-fire has just been concluded
签署了停火协议
with the German Commander of Paris.
你怎么看?
How do you like that?
怎么了?
What's going on?
那些两面派以我的名义
Those double-crossers used my name
要求了停火
to order a cease-fire.
现在德国人都在后退
Now that the Germans are running,
咱们不能就这样罢手
We're not going to quit.
恐怕咱们也打不下去了...没有弹♥药♥了
I'm afraid we'll have to quit...no ammunition.
那我们就去找
We'll find some.
谢天谢地停火了...
Thanks to the cease-fire...
终于停火了
Thanks to the cease-fire
我们已经胜利了
we have already won, first of all,
我们的组织被委员会
official recognition of this committee
和抵抗力量正式承认
and of our forces in Paris.
而且
Furthermore,
我们避免了彻底溃败,这是最重要的
we can avoid certain defeat, a crucial point.
大家心里都清楚
You know perfectly well the prefecture
不出一个小时,占领区就会被击垮
would have been taken in an hour at most.
- 而且大家都知道原因
- And you know why, too.
- 是的
- Yes.
弹♥药♥补给在哪里?
Where was the ammunition?
我们请求了不止一次
Our delegation has demanded time and time again
请求盟军向我们提供弹♥药♥和支援巴黎战斗
that the Allies give us arms and launch a spearhead on Paris.
我们根本就没有收到回应
We haven't received an answer.
我亲自见过巴顿将军
I met General Patton myself.
他当时没说这么罗嗦
He didn't say it in so many Words,
但是可以确定的是
but it's clear that the Allies
盟军一定会占领巴黎
intend to capture Paris by encirclement.
咱们要做的就是按兵不动
It is up to us to remain where we are.
没有别的选择
There's no choice.
我们必须遵守和
We must keep the gentleman's agreement
科蒂茨将军的协议
we made with Choltitz.
科蒂茨
Choltitz.
和科蒂茨,先生们
With Choltitz signed, gentleman.
对呀,科蒂茨
That's right. Choltitz.
我只关心大家的安全
I'm only concerned with saving
以及我的人不必要的伤亡
the lives of our men and avoiding unnecessary killing.
对我们来说,只是把所有的战斗
For us, it's only a matter of deferring all combat
停下来,直到直到我们的力量
until such time as the balance of forces
占据优势
swings in favor of the Resistance.
看出来了
I see.
我们就傻坐着等盟军过来
We sit on our behinds until the arrival of the Allies.
这简直就是背信弃义!
That is treachery!
你这个叛徒!
It is you who are traitors!
乱成这个样子
It is impossible to discuss anything seriously
根本就讨论不了问题,我走了!
under these conditions. I'm leaving!
我建议大家投票
I propose we put it to a vote.
同意停火的人
Raise your hands if you're voting
请起举手
in favor of a cease-fire.
那反对的呢?
All those who oppose it
赞成停火的少一票
The cease-fire is rejected by one vote.
我尊重大多数人的意见
I will abide by the decision
但是从战略角度出发
of the majority, but for tactical reasons,
我必须建议大家继续战斗
I must request that our decision to resume fighting
明天早上3:00再说
not be announced before tomorrow, 3:00.
停下!
Halt!
我们怎么也得走个形式
We must put on a show for them
所以尽量表现得像个样子
so act with authority.
包在我身上
Leave it to me.
出来!
Get out!
举起手!
Hands up!
我们是抵抗组织的代表
We are representatives of the Resistance.
在瑞典领事的交涉下
A cease-fire was concluded
我们与德军驻巴黎指挥官
with the General in command of Paris
签订了停火协议
through the intervention of the consul of Sweden.
我们是来核实有效的
We are checking to make sure that it's respected.
我们会知道的
We shall see.
少校,公事包
Major, a briefcase.
叛乱分子
Terrorists.
抱歉,事情严重了
I'm sorry, this is serious.
这个很严重
Very serious.
您必须尊重事实
You're obliged to respect the conditions of the truce.
你不能扣押我们
You have to liberate us.
进去,快进去
Go on, get in.
快点儿,进去
Quickly, get in.
他们可能在讲实话
They could be telling the truth,
但我不能冒这个险
but I can't afford any more trouble.
我想我有必须查清楚
I think I'd better check up.
我得把这个交给盖世太保
I'm turning this over to the Gestapo.
女人上我的车,其他人你带走
I'll take the Women in my car and you the men in yours.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
别楞着,你们俩
Go on! Both of you.
我本打算将他们处决
I decided the only thing to do was to execute them,
但我想您可能想跟他们谈谈
but then I thought you might want to speak to them.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我认为你们已经认识了
I suppose you know
瑞典领事,诺丁先生
the Swedish Consul, Herr Nordling.
拜他所赐,我们到目前为止
Thanks to his efforts, we arranged a truce
已经损失了200名士兵
which, up to now, has cost the lives of 200 German soldiers.
作为戴高乐临时政♥府♥的代表
As a representative of General De Gaulle's provisional government,
我抗♥议♥
I protest!
抗♥议♥我们在停火期间被逮捕的事实
Against our arrest in the midst of the cease-fire.
我们正在联♥系♥各个组织
We are just contacting our people
以确保停火有效
to make sure they respected it.
在你的车里,我们找到了
In your car, my guards discovered a proclamation
用来煽动巴黎城区起义的传♥单♥
that was designed to provoke the city of Paris to revolt.
我没看到你们接受停火的迹象
I don't see how you maintain you're respecting the cease-fire
而且公然在我们眼皮底下
and then make vicious attacks on our men
继续肆意的进攻!?
right in front of our faces!
我作为法兰西政♥府♥流亡的一员
I'm a member of the French Government in Exile
我不允许您侮辱我们的信誉!
and I won't permit you to question my word of honor!
在车里的臂章
电影精选列表