为什么没派人联♥系♥他
Why doesn't anybody get in touch with him
并寻求他的帮助呢?
and ask his help?
跟戴高乐?
With de Gaulle?
那是确保巴黎免遭摧毁的唯一途径
It's the only way Paris will ever be safe
那是确保巴黎免遭摧毁的唯一途径
It's the only way Paris will ever be safe
抵抗运动逼迫我不得不这样做
The Resistance is going to force my hand otherwise.
这是元首对我下达的最后命令
This is the final order Hitler gave me.
将巴黎全面摧毁
Destroy the entire city of Paris.
领事阁下,做您能做的吧
Herr Consul, do what you can.
我为你签署了这个:
I've issued this for you:
安全穿越德军防线的通行证
a pass that will get you safely through the German lines.
您为什么要这么做呢?
Why are you doing this?
领事先生,要是毁灭巴黎
Herr Consul, if I thought that the destruction of Paris
可以使德国胜利的话
could win the war for Germany,
我愿意亲手毁烧了它
I would set the city on fire myself.
但是...
But...
...我们打不赢了
...we've lost the war.
那么...
Then...
希♥特♥勒♥为什么还要下这个命令呢?
why has Hitler ordered the destruction of Paris?
因为他疯了
Because he's insane.
我知道了
I know it.
(拉斯滕堡,二战德国的东普鲁士城市,现属波兰肯特申,希♥特♥勒♥的狼穴就在这座城市附近)
我在拉斯滕堡见过他
I saw him in Rastenburg.
有两名党卫军军官在等您
There are two SS officers waiting for you.
你找到什么了?
Did you find anything?
不,将军阁下
No, Herr General.
职业习惯
Force of habit.
说吧
Well?
我们的任务不太好办
It concerns a mission that's rather delicate.
这不正是党卫军的拿手么?
Well, isn't that the specialty of the SS?
棘手的任务?
Delicate missions?
希姆莱阁下刚刚获知
Vice Minister Himmler
刚刚获知
has recently learned
卢浮宫内有一张珍贵的挂毯
that the Louvre has a very valuable tapestry.
什么玩艺?
A what?!
挂毯
A tapestry.
是...叫做什么来着...
It's, uh...it's called the, uh...
...贝耶挂毯
...the Bayeux Tapestry.
11世纪的文物
11th Century.
记录了诺曼第人入侵英格兰的史实
It shows the Norman invasion of England.
希姆莱阁下希望我们将它带回
The Vice Minister would like us to bring it
作为礼物送给元首
as a gift for the Fuhrer.
嗯
Huh.
代替对英国的真实入侵
Instead of the real invasion of England.
我不觉得好笑,将军阁下
I don't find that so amusing, Herr General.
好吧,先生们,你们可以拿走挂毯
Well, gentlemen, you can have the tapestry.
我认为这需要您的协助,将军阁下
We were certain we could count on you, Herr General.
只因为卢浮宫还在抵抗组织的手里
Only the Louvre is in the hands of the Resistance.
但卢浮宫就在那儿
But the Louvre is just over there.
是啊,但问题是
Ja. The only question is,
我们轰炸结束后还会在那儿吗?
will it still be there when we get through blasting it?
但你们为什么不去找法国人抱怨?
But why don't you try to bargain with the French?
你举面白旗过去
Go with a white flag in your hand.
谁知道呢,没准他们会当礼物送你们
You never know. They could give it to you as a present.
先生们,日安,希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Gentlemen, good day. Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler!
我们代表临时政♥府♥
We represent the ministers of the Provisional government.
停火协议允许我们
The cease-fire has at least permitted us
占领建筑物
to occupy the buildings.
但我们应该更进一步
But we must make one more step
我们要成立新的内阁议会
toward installing the new government
从而建立新政♥府♥
by holding a meeting of the new cabinet.
就定在6:00吧
Let's say, at 6:00.
好的
Right.
那么我们得占领曼特农
Then we'll have to take the Maintenon.
皮埃罗会负责此事的
Pierrelot will take care of that.
曼特农?
The Maintenon?
(曼特农城♥堡♥是法国最精美的城♥堡♥之一。最初属于曼特农侯爵当吉内斯家族,
之后成为曼特农夫人的住♥宅♥。曼特农夫人是路易十四的情人,后来成为他的第二任妻子。
城♥堡♥附近,还保留着路易十四建造的向凡尔赛宫输送水源的高架渠的遗迹。)
曼特农宫殿 (Maintenon Palace.)
哈
Ah.
从传统上说
Traditionally, that's where
历届议会都是在那里
all cabinet meetings take place.
那儿应该没德国人
I don't think there are any Germans there,
不过应该有其他部分的抵抗力量
but I understand that a group of collaborators
一直在那里驻守
are still occupying the building.
你认为他们会把我们拒之门外吗?
Do you think they'll try to keep us out?
有些人跟我们不和
We know that some of them are against us.
这个说不准
You never can tell.
带上20个人一起去
Take 20 men along with you.
应该够了
That should do it.
20个人?
20 men, huh?
好吧,我想我该走了
Well, I guess I better get going.
克莱尔,开始打电♥话♥
Claire, start telephoning.
好的
All right.
先生们,6点准时开会
Gentlemen, see you at 6:00 for the cabinet meeting.
就在曼特农
At the Maintenon.
还能在哪儿?
Where else?
喂?玛塞尔在不在?
Hello? Is Marcelle in?
他不在?
He's not there?
-怎么?
- Well?
- Nobody can go with you.
-没人能跟你去了
你找到莫里斯了吗?
Did you reach Maurice?
他不能离开单位
He can't leave the office.
德国人在街上守着呢
The Germans are guarding the street.
那朱利奥呢?
And Joliot?
在城镇大厅,还不是一样
At the town hall it's the same thing.
那我就自己去
Well, I'll go alone.
带上我
I'll go with you.
那儿,上
Over there. Go on.
赶快
Hurry.
打扰一下,先生
Pardon, monsieur.
什么事?
Yes?
您知道曼特农怎么走吗?
Do you know where the Maintenon is?
就在那边,先生
Over there, monsieur.
总理府邸?
The Prime Minister's house?
哦,不,不,对不起,要过塞纳河
Oh, no, no, I'm sorry, across the Seine.
沿着,对 继续走
Rue de Varenne, yes.Go on.
瓦雷讷街?
Rue de Varenne?
哦,建筑前面有个哨岗
Oh, there's a sentry box in front.
你一看就知道了
You can't miss it.
要小心
And be careful.
他们到处射击
They're shooting everywhere.
我们会杀死自己
We'll get ourselves killed.
过来
Come.
现在我们怎么办?
What do we do now?
呃...
Eh...
我们走
Let's go.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我要见负责人
The officer in command.
少校,这儿有人要见你
Major, there is someone to see you.
我就是负责人
I'm the officer in charge.
你们有什么事?
What do you want?
我代表共和国临时政♥府♥
I have come to take possession here
来接管这里的控制权
in the name of the Provisional Government of the Republic.
总理阁下,我们一贯支持共和政♥府♥
Monsieur Le ministre, I've always been for the Republic.
我们愿意为您效劳
I place myself at your disposal.
谢谢,少校
Thank you, Major.
全体集♥合♥!
Detail, fall in.
你忘了带臂章了
You forgot to put armbands on.
全体!
Attention!
立正
电影精选列表