这是一个美丽城市的故事---
不像我们今天所知道的那样---
但它正处于最危险和最辉煌的时刻
巴黎 1944年
经过四年痛苦的占领
反对纳粹压♥迫♥者处于反抗的边缘
盟军几乎就在门口
在法国城市中许多不同的群体组织在抵抗
为了找到解放的道路,他们彼此痛苦地斗争着
时间很紧迫.......
拉斯滕堡,东普鲁士
希♥特♥勒♥的总部
1944年8月7日
您是直接从诺曼底来的?
And you've come here directly from Normandy?
是的,是的
Ja wohl, ja, ja.
作战部队的士气如何?
And how is the morale of the combat troops?
士气高昂
It's excellent.
是么?
You mean that?
是的,是的
Ja, ja.
请吧
Please.
啊,这里就是
Ah. That's where the attack
元首遇袭的地方...
against the Fuhrer took place...
就在这里,三个星期之前
right in there, only three weeks ago.
炸♥弹♥被放在桌子下
The bomb was placed under the table.
装在一个公文包里
It was in a briefcase.
将军们认为没人能活下来
The generals thought everyone would be killed,
但是元首没事,谢天谢地
but the Fuhrer was safe, thank God.
约德将军正在等您
General Jodl is waiting.
请吧
Please.
约德将军
General Jodl.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
很高兴与你再次见面
Very pleased to see you again.
元首希望马上见您
The Fuhrer wants to see you immediately.
你和他握手的时候要留心
Be careful when you shake his hand.
哦,他受伤了么?
Oh, then he was wounded.
不严重,擦破点皮
Not badly, merely a scratch.
没什么严重的
Nothing serious.
紧张了?
Nervous?
有点
Ja.
很正常
Quite naturally.
我的元首
mein Fuhrer.
你跟将军说了吗?
还没有,我的元首
Noch nicht, mein Fuhrer.
请坐下吧,我的将军
非常感谢,我的元首
Thank you, mein Fuhrer.
你是少数几个我能信认的将军
你一直坚定的服从我的命令
我将巴黎交由你指挥
并且提升你的军衔
谢谢您,我的元首
Thank you, mein Fuhrer.
我的新式武器再有些天就要准备好了
我们必须战至最后一人
巴黎不能被敌人占领!
不要手下留情!
如果他们不服从,就杀光他们
如果你不能守住巴黎
那就毁了它!
遵命,我的元首
Ja wohl, mein Fuhrer.
派拉蒙影业
科蒂茨阁下,您终于来了
Herr Choltitz, at last.
很高兴他们派您来
I am so glad they sent you here.
你不难想象
You can't imagine.
如您所知,我们寄希望于您
As you know, I've been appointed your successor.
巴黎现在成了防守要地
Paris is now a fortress city.
我奉命全权负责,但棘手的是
I am in full command, and unfortunately,
此任命任重道远
it will not be an easy assignment.
现在,请允许我向您介绍一下
Now, allow me to introduce to you
我的一些参谋军官
some of my staff officers.
雅尔上校,您认识的
Colonel Jay you know already,
参谋长,冯.保纳伯格将军
General von Boineburg, Chief of Staff,
还有我的副官...
and my adjutant...
他将全力协助您的工作
he will serve you well.
明天早上六点要向我汇报
Please report to me at 6:"0 tomorrow morning
(茉黎斯酒店,巴黎第一家宫殿酒店,面朝杜乐丽花♥园♥,
坐落于协和广场和卢浮宫之间,拥有近200多年的历史)
直接送到我在茉黎斯斯酒店的指挥部
at my headquarters in the Hotel Meurice.
在七点半,所有的军官都要参加参谋会议
At 7:30, I want all the officers for a staff meeting
届时讨论有关防御巴黎事宜
at which we will study a plan for the defense
大街小巷,按部就班
of the city of Paris, street by street.
明白了吗?
Is that clear?
遵命,将军阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General.
那么我就不打扰各位了,先生们
Then I won't disturb you any longer, gentlemen.
我的上帝
My God.
先生们,都看出门道了吧
Gentlemen, you have heard which way the wind's blowing.
好了,我说你怎么回事?
Well, what's wrong with you?
你喝醉了?
Are you drunk?
都忘了怎么敬礼了吧?
Have you forgotten how to salute?
看看你的军装,脏得要命!
Look at this uniform. It's disgusting.
睡觉脱衣服吗?
It looks as if you've been sleeping in it.
你不能管好你自己的事吗?
Why don't you mind your own business?
这就是我的职责...我是军官!
It is my business...I am an officer,
而你是德国国防军的一名士兵
and you are a soldier in the Wehrmacht.
算我不走运,不是吗?
That's my bad luck, isn't it?
你没听说吗?咱们战争打输了
Haven't you heard? We've lost the war.
德国完了,出局了
Germany's finished. Kaput.
我们早就知道
We've had it.
站起来
Stand up.
证件
Papers.
该关你几天禁闭
What you need is a few days in prison.
你丢净了德国♥军♥人的脸
You're a disgrace to Germany.
博物馆关门了
Museum is closing.
好了,我们要关门了
All right, we are closing.
抱歉,先生,要关门了
Sorry, monsieur, we're closing.
出口就在那边
The exit's right there.
关门时间到了,先生们
Closing time, monsieur.
好的,我马上走
Ja, I'm leaving.
解放巴黎要600杆枪
600 rifles to free Paris.
戴高乐将军说要给的
Where are the arms and ammunition
武器和弹♥药♥都在那里?
promised by General De Gaulle?
他们就快到了
They'll arrive very soon.
快了?我们现在就要!
Soon? We need them right now.
我今晚就该有消息了
I should get a message this evening.
盟军要抵达巴黎的话
London will tell us when
伦敦会通知我们
the Allies will arrive in Paris.
要是他们不打算绕道的话
If they don't decide to go around the city.
否则我们就得在这儿傻等
We'll have to wait if they do.
把话传给我们的人
Tell that to our men.
交给伯纳德.拉比去办,大家都信任他
Bernard Labe could tell them, and they would listen to him.
但他还在牢里
But he's in prison.
那就得把他弄出来
We have to free him.
那只有一个办法
I know only one way.
这就是华沙中心
This is the center of Warsaw.
这就是波兰叛乱分子
It was here that the Polish terrorists
首次攻击德军的地方
first fired on German troops.
后果就是,元首下令
As a result, the Fuhrer ordered
彻底摧毁该城市
the complete destruction of the city.
这不仅是给波兰人的教训
A lesson not only to the Poles,
也是在警示世界
but to the world.
你的丈夫还活着
Your husband's alive.
在德国?
In Germany?
不,在巴黎
No. In Paris.
他就要跟一大批政♥治♥犯一起
He's to be transferred to the prison at Fresnes
被转移到弗兰斯纳的监狱去了
with a large group of political prisoners.
弗兰斯纳
Fresnes.
那他们都得被送到德国
That means they'll send him to Germany.
对
Yes.
华沙不复存在了
Warsaw no longer exists.
也永远不会再兴起
And it will never exist again.
帝国的所有敌人都将受到惩罚
So perish all enemies of the Reich.
我看够了这些宣传片了!
Enough of these horror pictures!
小声点,我还要看呢
Keep quiet, I want to watch.
如果你这么喜欢,你为什么不...
If you like it so much, why don't you
去德国看呢?
go to Germany?
我什么也没干,我发誓
I didn't do anything, I swear.
我跟你说,你麻烦大了
电影精选列表