是左边
The left.
那好,要是埃菲尔铁塔在左边...
Well, okay, if the Eiffel Tower is on the left...
...就是说卢浮宫在右边,对吧?
...that means that the Louvre is on the right, yeah?
还有...尚布尔...你们叫它什么?
And the Chambre of, what do you call it?
议会
Of Deputes.
我说,你就不能歇会
Now, look, will you just knock it off
不要来烦我?
and quit bothering me?
行,但你去过巴黎了我还没去过
Yeah, but you've been to Paris and I haven't.
小子,我想我这辈子也不会想到巴黎去
Boy, I never thought in a thousand years
我看看巴黎
I'd get to see Paris.
是的,看看巴黎然后死掉
Yeah. See Paris and die.
不,那是...那不勒斯
No, that's... that's Naples.
你说人死了之后会怎样?
What do you think happens when you die?
你就会到那不勒斯去了
You go to Naples.
有意思
Funny.
把火箭筒都搬下来,中士
Start unloading those bazookas there, Sergeant.
我们要去巴黎?中尉?
We going into Paris, Lieutenant?
是的,马上就动身
Yeah, we're moving out.
哦!电♥话♥接通了!
Oh! The telephone's working!
我们可以呼叫巴黎了!
We can call Paris!
我们可以往巴黎打电♥话♥了!
We can call Paris!
我们可以...
We can call...
嗨!电♥话♥接通了!
Hey! The telephone's working!
我们可以往巴黎打电♥话♥了
We can telephone Paris.
嗨, 莫里斯, 我们可以往巴黎打电♥话♥了!
Hey, Maurice, the telephone's working.
你可以给家打电♥话♥了
You can call your house.
夫人,请帮个忙
Madame, please.
请给我接埃利塞 "-2-2-6
Put a call through for me to Elysees "-2-2-6.
是我的父母
It's my parents.
我妈妈,谢谢夫人
My mother, Madame Bovera.
告诉她我跟黑色贝雷帽一同来的
Tell her I'm coming with the Black Berets.
你走了很长的路吧?
You've come a long way?
对
Yes.
从撒哈拉
Sahara.
撒哈拉
Sahara?
妈妈!
Mama!
是我妈
It's Mama.
是我,亨利
It's me, Henri.
冰上香槟
Put-put the champagne on ice.
我们来了!
We're coming!
欠你个人情?
How much do I owe you?
可以么?
May I?
当然
Of course.
喂?
Hello?
喂,是我?
C'est beau l'accuell...?
请稍等
Hold on, please.
是我
Here you are.
喂?
Hello?
喂,是我啊
Hello, it's me.
是我啊!
It's me!
是真的,我告诉你,真的是我
But it's true, I tell you, it's me!
我说是我啊,我!
I say it's me. Me!
你告诉她名字,多省事啊
Tell her your name, it'll be quicker.
嗯?
Huh?
好的,你是谁?
All right, who are you?
乔治
Georges.
很好,你好,是乔治啊
All right. Hello. It's Georges.
我是说,我本人不是乔治
I mean, I'm not Georges.
我是说,是乔治
I mean, yes, it's Georges.
我是替乔治打来电♥话♥的
I'm calling for Georges.
但他现在不能讲话
But he can't speak.
他现在太兴奋了
He's too excited.
嘿,乔治,我们该出发了!
Hey, Georges, we're leaving!
他在Arpageon
He's in Arpageon.
告诉她咱们得走了,要动身了
Tell her we're on the way. On the way.
他要走了
He's on the way.
对,还有吻她
Yes, and I give her a kiss.
他要走了
He's on the way.
她给你一个吻,他爱你
He gives you a kiss. He loves you.
我爱她,我爱她
I love her. I love her.
再见,女士
Good-bye, Madame.
你从哪儿来?
Where have you come from?
从巴黎
From Paris.
禁止
来自民间
法国人
这是地雷的分布图
Here are the locations for the mines.
嗯-哼
Uh-huh.
很好
Fine.
然后我们转到下一个目标
Then we move on to the next site.
还有一小时,一切都结束了
One hour and it's all finished.
他们将看到雄壮的火焰表演
They're going to have such a show of fireworks,
那会让他们感到全世界都在燃烧
they'll think the whole world is burning.
我们要回家了
We are going home
去柏林!
to Berlin!
我们要回家了去柏林
We are going home to Berlin!
我们回去过圣诞节!
We'll be back for Christmas!
等等,别挤
Wait a minute, stop pushing.
勒克莱尔将军让我告诉你
General Leclerc asks me to tell you
他们已经在行军...
that they're on the march...
快速挺进!
to hold fast!
海军陆战队
潜望镜
嘿,不管你信不信
Hey, believe it or not,
我们正在路过我家门口
we're passing right in front of my house.
我就住在拐角那
I live on the corner.
我们的厨房♥就在酒店上头
Our kitchen is just above the restaurant,
我经常过这条路
and I used to get my cigarettes
到对面的店铺里买♥♥雪茄
at the shop across the way.
你知道,我跟我妻子说,
You know, I said to my wife,
我会回来的
"I'll be back.
我会带回一整包雪茄
I'm going to get a pack of cigarettes. "
有趣的是,我没回去
The funny part is, I didn't go back.
我加入了戴高乐的部队
I signed up with De Gaulle.
那你怎么跟你妻子说?
What will you tell your wife?
我带回了香烟...骆驼牌的
I've got the pack of cigarettes... Camels.
你们两个,站起来
All right, on your feet.
走了,快点
Hurry, hurry.
又要干什么?
What is it now?
你可以走了
You can come out.
也是时候了
Oh, about time.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我们有活儿干了
You've got work to do.
恩,干活
Oh, work.
快点
Yeah.
赶快
Hurry.
是辆坦克
It's a tank.
目标,55米
55 meters. Direct target.
首先,他们把你关到牢里
First, they put you in jail.
然后,他们让你打仗
Then, they want you to defend it.
开火,开火!
Fire. Fire.
你在那儿干嘛, 多姆?
What are you doing there, Daum?
我们加入军团了,长官
We're joining the regiment, sir.
真愚蠢!
That's stupid.
是啊,但这是命令
Yes, but those are the orders.
你不能照搬白♥痴♥的命令
You should never obey stupid orders.
长官,他们告诉我前方有一条路很安全
Sir, they tell me there is a clear road ahead.
很好,你马上向巴黎进军
Good. You're starting immediately for Paris.
不用顾忌德国人,只管前进
Don't worry about the Germans. Just go.
任何情况不得停止
Don't stop for anything.
告诉巴黎市民我们来了
Tell the Parisians we're coming.
我们将于...明天抵达
We'll be there... tomorrow.
非常好,长官
电影精选列表