我能帮你什么吗?
What can I do for you?
将军...
General...
我请求您
it is my desire
按照日内瓦公约
that the prisoners camps be conducted
监督战俘营的管理
according to the Geneva Convention.
以避免类似发生在戛纳和弗兰斯纳的
In order that we may avoid such massacres
非人道的惨剧
as have already occurred in Cannes
再次发生
and Fresnes.
这是政♥治♥上的事,我是个军人
That's a political concern, not military.
发生什么事了吗?
What happened
我拿到批文了
I have a signature.
真的?
You do
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我们有机会了
We have a chance.
(于1908年开业,是当时最显创造力的豪华建筑之一,无数富豪名人、
艺术大家都在这里留下过足迹。现在新主人是巴黎半岛酒店)
马热斯蒂克酒店 (Hotel Majestic).
- 哦,这真是奇迹 - 囚犯...
- Oh, that's marvelous. - The prisoners...
...也许能转到红十字会去
...may be turned over to the Red Cross
要是我能从军政♥府♥那里拿到批文
if I can get a countersignature from the military governor.
第一辆公交车 51号♥
51 is the first bus.
第二辆公交车 47号♥
47 is the second bus.
第三辆公交车 49号♥
49 is the third bus.
第四辆公交车 6♥4♥号♥
6♥4♥ is the fourth bus.
很好
Very well.
我们要一直监管这些囚犯
We shall hold the remaining prisoners
直到把他们移交给红十字会
until the Red Cross arrives to take them into custody.
谢谢您,少校
Thank you, Major.
抱歉,我...我那个...
Excuse me, I...I Wonder,
您这儿有白兰地吗?
do you happen to have a bit of brandy?
我渴...渴坏了
I'm feeling... rather faint.
肯定是热的
It must be the heat.
抱歉,领事先生
I'm sorry, Consul General.
我不喝酒
I do not drink spirits.
我这儿只有水
But here's some water.
比起酒精来水可比酒类
Water's far better for your system
对你的身体好得多
than fermented grain.
跟我想得不一样
I couldn't agree with you more.
少校...
Major...
我想有些囚犯已经
I believe that some prisoners are already
上了火车正准备离开
at the railroad station preparing to leave.
对
Ja.
两点四十五,准时走
2:45开车, to be exact.
那个是名单吗?
Isn't that a list
就没办法先让他们等等?
There must be some Way to stop them.
他们已经不归我管了
They are no longer under my jurisdiction.
一旦我们把他们押上了火车
Once we deposit them at the station,
就归党卫军管了
they belong to the SS.
我们都没有火车
We don't have trains
往回运送伤员
to repatriateour own wounded home.
那些党卫军蠢猪竟然拿来去运囚犯
And these SS pigs find them to transport prisoners.
应该会有办法通融一下
There must be some way of releasing these prisoners.
从党卫军手里?
From the SS?
那么...
Well...
我想要不你就试试吧
I suppose you can always try.
我有命令
I have my orders,
我已经告诉你们领头的了
which I have conveyed to your group leader.
我建议你最好都听仔细了
I advise you to listen to him.
一字一句
Very attentively.
不要有任何误解
To avoid any misunderstandings.
明白了?
Is that clear
领头的
Uh, group leader.
领头的站出来!
Group leader!
都跟大家讲清楚
Tell your men what they can expect.
他们说要是有人逃跑
They say that we'll all be executed
就把所有人都处死
if anybody escapes.
所以逃跑是没用的
So there's no use trying to run away.
他们会把你抓回来,再把所有人枪毙了
They'll catch you, and shoot the rest of us.
你的证件
Papers?
我要见指挥官
I want to see the Kommandant.
指挥官?
The Kommandant
放他进去
Let him pass.
指挥官阁下
Herr Kommandant.
我有一份来自于...
I have an order from the...
进去说
Inside.
进去!
Inside!
进去!
Inside!
看在老天爷的份上,你就不能别在
For God's sake, will you stop
我鼻子前面扇呼这堆纸?
waving your damn papers in front of my nose?
我不看上头盖的什么的章!
I don't care in the least what's stamped on it.
指挥官阁下
Herr Kommandant...
我有命令,把这些家伙送到德国去
I have orders to send these pigs to Germany.
这是由...
This has been signed...
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
我拿到文件了!你自♥由♥了!
I've got the papers! You are free!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德,我拿到文件了
Bernard, I've got the papers!
你自♥由♥了!
You are free!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
- 这是由将军... - 哪个将军!?
- By general... - General who!
将军这,将军那!
General this, General that,
将军长,将军短!
General here, General there
将军都该死,自从那帮家伙要刺杀元首
General damn! Since they tried to kill the Fuhrer,
我就不搭理这些红布条了!
I don't care about generals anymore.
他们全是叛徒!
They're all traitors.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你怎么混过路障的?
How did you get past the roadblock?
干吗?
What is this?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
就不能讲点儿秩序?
Why can't you keep any order?
那个女的是谁?
Who is that woman?!
指挥官阁下,她在我的保护之下
Herr Kommandant, she is under my protection.
- 瑞典人? - 不是,但...
- Swedish - No, but...
把她给我弄出去!
Then get her out of there!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!你自♥由♥了!
Bernard, you are free!
No! No!
不要!不要!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!不!
Bernard, no!
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
不!伯纳德!不!
No, Bernard, no!
不!
No!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
在圣.丹尼斯和敦尼尔的警局
The Germans have disarmed the police stations
被德国人缴了枪
at Saint-Denis and Duniere.
为了抗♥议♥,所有的警♥察♥都罢♥工♥了
As a protest, the entire police force has gone off duty,
但是警务委员会
but the Commissioner of Police
命令他们回到他们的岗位
ordered them back to their posts.
他们会服从吗?
Will they obey the order
不,不会
No. No.
我命令不了警♥察♥
I can't give any orders to the police,
但是咱们的行动容易多了...
but our operation would certainly be much easier...
要是警♥察♥们继续抗♥议♥
if the police were to stay on strike.
怎样?
Yes
就正好配合了咱们的起义计划
It fits in with our plans.
警方的抵抗组织
The Resistance units of the police
今晚他们
will decide tonight
会跟另一部分碰头
电影精选列表