小心关上吧
Close it carefully, huh?
女士,感谢您的协助
Madame, thank you for your hospitality.
先生们,你们不把子弹壳都捡走吗?
Gentlemen, would you pick up the cartridge shells?
非常好,先生
Very well, sir.
请原谅,女士
My respects, Madame.
女士
Madame.
好了,我们最好出发了
All right, we'd better get going.
女士
Madame.
我们做到了!我们到了巴黎!
We made it. We're in Paris.
是啊,但我们还没有
Yeah, we haven't made it yet.
我们得先过那座桥
We got to cross that bridge first.
打扰一下,老奶奶
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
(巴黎军事学院在胜利广场东南面,面对埃菲尔铁塔,
门前是一片沙土地,立着一尊约瑟夫·霞飞元帅骑马像)
在巴黎军事学院哪儿?
Ecole Militaire?
哦,右拐
Oh, right.
在那连,往右拐
It's there, to the right.
往右拐,就到巴黎军事学院?
To the right, Ecole Militaire, right?
是的
Yes.
请别这样
Please.
来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
我们等了你们四年了
We've waited four years for you.
但美国总共才参战了三年
But America's only been in the war for three years.
那又怎么样?
So what?
我们知道你们会来
We knew you'd come.
有什么不对么?
What's wrong?
是的,那个,他已经有约会了
Yeah, well, he's already got a date.
但我没有
But I don't.
上尉正在找你
The Captain's looking for you.
那边儿有辆坦克
There's a tank over there.
咱们得把它端掉
We've got to knock it out.
停
Stop.
过来这里,来啊
Bombs are here. Come.
在这儿
Over here.
抱歉,长官
Excuse me, sir.
你们有火箭筒吗?
Do you happen to have any bazookas here?
有,有,我们有
Yeah, yeah. It so happens we do.
动作快
Make it fast.
掩护我,查理,我跟这家伙过去
Cover me, Charlie. I'm going off with this guy.
好的,但你小心
Okay, but watch yourself.
我们在左岸是吧?
We're on the Left Bank, right?
什么?
What?
呃...是左岸
Uh, the... the Left Bank.
是的,圣米歇尔大道就在那儿
Yeah, Boulevard San Michele over there.
(卢森堡公园是巴黎市内最大的公园之一,坐落在拉丁区,由一圈镀金围栏环绕,
环境静谧优雅。园中分布着许多雕像,其中包括希腊神话中的人物和许多文化名人,
中间的平地上竖着法国多位皇后的雕像和纽约自♥由♥女神像的一个原型)
卢森堡公园也在那儿 (Jardin Luxembourg there.)
是的
Yeah.
(巴黎的拉丁区不是拉丁美洲的拉丁,拉丁区是说拉丁文的有文化的区域,俗称左岸)
对,还有拉丁区
Yeah, the Latin Quarter.
那里不是夜♥总♥会♥
And, uh, that's not a nightclub either.
是学生们住的地方,是吧?
That's... that's where the students live, right?
这个我待会儿再讨论
Yeah, I'll explain later.
看见那门了吗?
You see that door?
- 看到了
- Yeah.
- 好,我们上
- Okay, let's go.
打中了!
We got it!
打中了!
We got it!
是的,
Yeah.
嘿,让我们喝一杯吧
Hey, let's drink to it.
好啊,好啊
Yeah, yeah.
就那间酒吧?
First bar we find?
就那间酒吧
First bar we find.
Okay.
哦,打的真准!
Oh, that was a bull's-eye.
有什么就给我们喝什么,快点
Give us whatever you've got. Quick.
快点
Quick.
不,不是这个
No, not this one.
来,拿些酒过来
Come on, have a drink.
我们开一上好的瓶波尔多
We'll open up a good bottle of Bordeaux.
我们打下诺曼底后我还没尝过酒呢
I've never tasted wine till we got to Normandy.
怎么样,还行吧?
Well, do you like it?
恩,不错
Yeah, I like it.
我说,好像最近在打仗!
Hey, I hear there's a war going on.
哦,行啦,就让我喝一杯吧?
Oh, come on, give me a break, will ya?
你知道,我想象的巴黎
You know, this is exactly the way
就是这个样子
I thought Paris would be...
平静的小地方,各种各样的桌布...
a little place like this, checkered tablecloths...
红酒
red wine.
行了,老大爷,你来得差不多了
Come on, Grandpa, you've done your share.
请原谅
Pardon.
好的,明天再来
Yes, come back tomorrow.
嘿!嘘!嘘!
Hey! Psst! Psst!
快回里面去,老天爷啊!
Get back inside, for God's sake!
你会送命的!
You'll get yourselves killed!
快撤!
Get back!
他们靠近了!
They're coming nearer!
准备开火!
Get ready to fire!
200米!
200 meters!
散开,快散开!
Don't stay together!
弗朗西斯!弗朗西斯!
Francoise! Francoise!
到这边来!
Get over here!
快啊!
Hurry!
去把那机♥枪♥干掉
Go get that machine gun!
你还等什么呢?
What are you waiting for!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
卡壳
It's jammed.
一辆咱们的坦克干掉了德国人的坦克
One of the tanks got the panzer.
好吧,我们走!
All right! Let's go!
祝你好运,下士
Good luck to you, Corporal.
我想回去找我老婆
I'll be glad to get back to my wife.
她已经等了六年了
She's been waiting six years.
我们都有家庭
We all have families.
有坦克!在方尖塔附近
A panzer! Near the obelisk!
开火
Fire!
打中了,用的是烟雾弹!
Got it! With the smoke shell!
他们要打咱们了!
He's going to shoot at us!
没时间装弹了,撞上去,撞上去
No time to reload! Ram him! Ram him!
我们到巴黎打的第一辆坦克
A panzer. Our first in Paris.
这些胆小鬼
Ah, those cowards.
他们都逃跑了
They ran away.
好,好,到车
All right, all right. Let's go.
再到点儿
Let's go.
来吧!
Come on!
我们走,到车
Let's go. Back up.
继续倒
That's right.
我们终于赶到了
We made it at last.
就在那儿
There it is.
现在就等我们冲进去了
Now all we have to do is get inside.
没这么容易
That's not going to be so easy,
中尉
Lieutenant.
好吧,也要有人干这差事
Well, someone's got to do it.
好了,所有人,咱们上
All right, men, let's go.
朱利奥,你带你的人守住门
Joliot, you and your men guard the entrance.
其他人,高利,赫尔曼,跟我来
The others, Gully, Herman, come with me. Inside.
我们要开枪吗?
Do we shoot?
咱们到这儿是干嘛来了?野餐吗?
Why else are we here? For a picnic?!
所有人,后退!
Back, everyone!
手雷,快!
A grenade. Quick!
为了避免无意义的伤亡
In the interest of saving lives
只是象征荣誉的抵抗
and after a token resistance to preserve our honor,
电影精选列表