I'm telling you, it's a mistake.
(孚日广场,位于玛蕾区前往巴士底广场的方向,是巴黎最古老的皇家广场,
从查理六世开始,其建筑群就被大加翻造,并辟为行宫,供历代国王居住)
后天在孚日广场
Day after tomorrow at Place des Vosges.
我们计划着把他弄出来
That's how we're planning to set them free.
这有点仓促
That's premature.
没有盟军的支援,起义都是白搭
An uprising can't succeed without support from the Allies.
如果是那样的话,他们最好加快脚步
In that case, they'd better hurry.
在这过去的四年里
In the last four years,
我换了十几个地方躲藏
I've changed my address ten times.
我更名改姓
I've changed my name.
而现在,咱们的人都太急躁
Today, our men are like me.
过于急躁,就暴露了自己
Impatient to come out in the open.
别老拿急躁不急躁的说事
Impatience was never a good argument for anything.
德国人的士气很低
German morale is low.
我们现在得趁热打铁
We ought to strike right now.
戴高乐他人在伦敦
De Gaulle is in London.
要是他人在巴黎,事情就大不一样了
If he were in Paris, he'd see things differently.
对德国人来说,抵抗力量不易揣摩
For the Germans, the Resistance is an enigma.
我们的战士不♥穿♥制♥服♥,不受集训
Soldiers without uniforms or training.
我们出其不意,以数量取胜
They're convinced that we've got them outnumbered.
这是我们的优势
That's to our advantage.
不管你怎样,必须召开抵抗组织全国委员会
Anyway you measure, the decision can come
只有委员会才能作决定
only from the National Council of the Resistance.
这个我们知道
Yes, we know that.
那就召集委员会开会吧
So call a meeting,
不过我肯定大家都会支持我
but I'm sure they will agree with me.
好好想想华沙发生了什么吧
Think what happened to Warsaw.
要是你们的行动过于急躁
If you start too soon, you'll find
最后只能剩下一片废墟
you've only liberated ruins.
我叫埃勒
My name is Eller.
我刚从伦敦空降过来
I was just parachuted from London.
谢谢,干得好
Thanks, that's a good job.
麻烦一下,嬷嬷,帮我把上一份文件拿来
Please, Sister, would you go get the last messages
我现在研究这个?
while I'm decoding this one?
盟军指挥部决定要绕过巴黎
The Allied high command has decided to bypass Paris.
他们要直接赶到莱茵河
They're going straight to the Rhine.
这回麻烦了
This is terrible.
作为戴高乐将军的军事代表
As General De Gaulle's military delegate,
您必须不惜一切代价回避任何起义运动
you are ordered to avoid an uprising at all costs.
但我怎么能控制得了
But how can I possibly control
还有很多其他的抵抗组织?
all the other groups of resistance?
我该怎么跟他们说?
What can I say to them?
别急躁,放松?
Just be patient, relax,
可能近期盟军会露面?
and one of these days the Allies will show up?
我们必须劝说他们来支援我们
We must convince the Allies to help us.
阿米高,你说在情报部门活动活动
Amicol, do you think with a bit of pressure
能让他们改变原有计划吗?
from intelligence service they might change their plans?
我的朋友,我就是干这个的
My friend, all I'm supposed to do is to get information.
放心,包在我身上
And I do, believe me.
但这个决定是战略的一部分
The decision is part of strategy.
他们要节约他们的燃料
They must save all of their fuel
用以赶到莱茵河岸
to push their way to the Rhine
在希♥特♥勒♥重新组织力量之前
and before Hitler can regroup his troops.
已有一个办法了
There's only one solution.
我得亲自去趟伦敦
I have to go to London.
那你不在的时候我会尽量
Then in your absence I will do everything that is in my power
回避任何冲突的
to avoid an uprising.
要是没有支援你就干不成
You can't prevent it without any help.
伯纳德.拉比
Bernard Labe.
现在只有靠他了
Only he can help us now.
你帮个忙行吗
Would you please do me a favor
再不来杯咖啡我就要渴死了
and get me a cup of coffee before I collapse?
我要说那你就渴死吧
I'm afraid you'll have to collapse.
新来的当官儿的不让供应咖啡了
With the new commander, no more coffee breaks.
专心工作,不开小差
It's all work and no play.
艰苦朴素嘛
Austerity till victory.
就在前面
Just on the front.
别跟真的似的
Let's not exaggerate.
奉命报道,将军阁下
Reporting for duty, Herr General.
你迟到了七分钟
You are seven minutes late this morning.
抱歉,将军阁下
I'm sorry, Herr General.
起草一份声明
Issue a proclamation
向所有巴黎民众公布
to the population of the city of Paris.
要立刻贴出去
Print it immediately.
任何人敢向德军军人射一枪一弹
Should any civilians shoot at a single German soldier,
暴♥动♥之人连同所在屋舍
the entire block in which the shot was fired
全部夷平,就地正♥法♥
will be razed to the ground.
你脑子那么好用
Do you have such a good memory
你都不用笔记一下我说的内容吗?
you don't need to write down what I'm saying?
是的,将军阁下,我是说...不...
Yes, Herr General. I mean, no...
十分抱歉,将军阁下
I mean, no, Herr General.
第二
Number two...
起草一份缴除城市武装的禁令
issue an order to disarm the entire city.
第三
Number three...
我要制定一项关于摧毁
I want a plan for the destruction
所有战略设施的计划
of important strategic points
以落实我军防御这个城市要务
in case we're forced to fight in the city.
确保防御意义
To ensure our defense.
第四
Number four...
制定摧毁整个城市的计划
a plan to destroy the entire city
万一战事不利我军被迫撤退到莱茵河
in case we're forced to withdraw and retreat to the Rhine.
摧毁整个城市?
Destroy the entire city?
是的
Ja.
有意见吗?
Any objections?
巴黎不是战略要地吗?
But is Paris of any strategic importance?
把整个城市夷为平地
Is there any point in turning the city
这有什么意义吗?
into a heap of rubble?
给柏林发电报....询问冯.艾伯纳赫上尉
Cable Berlin...ask for the arrival date
和他的爆破部队到达时间
of Captain von Ebernach and his demolition squad.
还有卡尔的到达时间
Also the arrival date of Karl.
"还有卡尔的到达时间."
"Also arrival date of Karl. "
那他姓什么?长官?
What is his last name, sir?
嗯?
Hmm?
哦,是的
Oh, ja.
给,看这个
Here, look at this.
这就是卡尔
That's Karl there.
不,不是这个
No, not this one.
是这个,看
Here, look.
重型臼炮
A giant mortar.
漂亮的玩具
A beautiful toy.
当老卡尔开上一炮,整条街都没了
When old Karl spits out a shell, a city block is erased.
看边上那人
You see that man?
你知道这玩意儿多大了吧?
Gives you an idea of the scale.
恩?
Ja?
您的孩子都挺漂亮,将军阁下
You have lovely children, Herr General.
是啊
Ja.
你发完电报之后回来向我汇报
When you're finished, report back to me.
遵命,将军阁下
Ja wohl, Herr General.
明天早上,盖世太保
Tomorrow morning, the Gestapo
就会把伯纳德运到弗兰斯纳去
will transfer Bernard to Fresnes.
他只会在这里呆两三天
He'll only stay there two or three days.
我早该知道的
Oh, if I'd only known.
你知道么?盖世太保那天早上
Do you realize it was the morning the Gestapo
把我丈夫抓走时
arrested Bernard that I found out
我才知道他给抵抗组织工作?
he worked for the Resistance?
他都不知道其实我也为他们工作
He never knew I was working for them, too.
大家都守口如瓶
Each of us kept it a secret.
你跟我说实话吧
You might as well tell me the truth.
他的真的那么重要么?
Were his responsibilities important?
他跟整个巴黎都有联♥系♥
His district covered all of Paris.
不只如此
电影精选列表