You know, hopefully one day I'll earn Captain, too
那个 警长 这...这不是因为新闻的事吧?
And, uh, Sheriff, this... this ain't 'cause of the news?
什么新闻?
What news?
是啊 很好 太棒了
Yeah, cool. Great
黑命贵!!!
喂?路易丝?
Hello? Lou?
...毁了一个人的好心情
...ruin a man's day
或者你可以... -喂?
or you can do... -Hello?
路易丝?
Lou?
这就是为什么我要竞选市长
And that's why I'm running for Mayor
爱丁顿市的市长
Mayor of Eddington
我 啊 担任本县警长
I have, uh, served this county as sheriff
已有七年 这是我的荣幸
for seven years and it has been my honor
能担任市长为各位服务将是我的荣幸 好吗?
and I would be honored to serve you as Mayor. Okay?
我将继续为你们而战
And I will continue to fight for you, uh
即使对手是政♥府♥也在所不惜
even if it's against the government
如果必须如此的话
okay, if that's what that means
我们必须制止这些谎言 明白吗?
Uh, because w-we need to stop these lies. Okay?
我们必须让企业重新开业 好吗?
We need to reopen our businesses. Okay?
新冠疫情或许是个问题
Covid may be a problem
但这绝不是我们的问题
but it certainly ain't our problem
万分感谢大家
Thank you super-duper very much
女士们先生们 各位请注意...
Ladies and gentlemen what have you, this is...
希拉里已经被关进关塔那摩监狱?
(别忘了她有替身)
弗农·杰斐逊·皮克
废除奴隶制 夺回你的思想
她的丈夫将她的女儿卖♥♥给国会议员
她恳求这位议员透露她女儿的尸体♥位♥置
口罩如何让拐卖♥♥儿童更容易
图像是真实的 语言是邪恶的
The image is true language is evil
此刻 你的肉身或许正遭受攻击
Now, your physical body might have been assaulted
路易丝_克罗斯:真可怕!!!
就像我曾经历的那样 但我们正在进化
as mine was But we are evolving right now
当下的状况并非自然 我们正遭受入侵
And this now is not natural We are being invaded
人类思想正被逐步淘汰
Human thought is being phased out
正在发生的一切违背了上帝的旨意
It is against God what is happening
一位新神即将降临
There is a new God arriving
喂 喂
Hey. Hey
你去哪了?
Where were you?
你没有告诉她你在做什么
You don't tell her what you're doing
路易丝
Lou
她为什么要告诉你?
Why should she tell you?
嘿 你去哪儿了?
Hey. Where were you?
我带她去听了个讲座
I took her to a talk by someone
是她真正想听的
she actually wanted to listen to
亲爱的 我们... 哦
Baby, let's... Ooh
这就是你保护她的方式?
This is how you defend her?
放弃你的工作?
By abandoning your office?
路易丝 开门 我们谈谈
Lou, come on, open up Let's talk
她受的罪还不够多吗?
Has she not gone through enough?
我很担心你
I was worried about you
你当时在哪里?
Where were you?
我做这些都是为了我们 小兔子
I'm doing this for us, Rabbit
好吧...
Okay...
我本该先告诉你的
I should have told you first
我只是...我太兴奋了
I just... I got so excited
不想顾虑太多就直接行动了
and I didn't want to overthink it, so I just did it
但我确实应该先告诉你 对不起 我只是...
But I should have told you I'm-I'm sorry. I just...
整个小镇都在装聋作哑
This whole town is just lying down
如果我们看清现状
and if we see what's happening
明白这是错误的
and we see that it's wrong
却还不把这当作...
and we can't see this as an opportunity to...
做正确事情的契机
to do the right thing
我们可以...我们可以让这个地方重现生机
We can... We can bring this place back
我们可以重建它
We can build it back up
路易丝?
Lou?
你知道吗
Did you know
这里曾经是个铜矿小镇?
that this used to be a copper mining town?
你需要保持安静
You need to be quiet
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
为什么你不记得他们说过的话
I don't know how you don't remember what they said
关于她不能承受压力
About her not having stress
关于她绝对不能有压力
about how she can't have stress
但我记得
but I can't
所以...我不是在小题大做
So... I'm not being dramatic
我不能再跌倒了
I cannot slip again
你 不会跌倒的 我会接住你
Y-You won't slip I'm gonna catch you
现在人们会往这边看
People are gonna be looking here now
不 没人会看 -还会多管闲事
No, no one's looking -And sticking their noses in
不会的 -并且羞辱她
No -And shaming her
尽量说"我" 宝贝 别说"她"
Try to say"me," baby Not"her."
你是真的完全不在乎
You really just don't give a damn
他的部门会怎样吗?
what happens to his department?
我是说 你之前就不在乎 但我是说...
I mean, you hardly did before But, I mean...
我不想和泰德扯上关系 明白吗?
I don't want this thing with Ted. You understand?
好的
Okay
这是你和妈妈的事情 不是我的
This is your thing and it's Mama's, it's not mine
好吧 但我在保护你啊 兔子
Okay, but I'm-I'm defending you, Rabbit
让孩子发泄一下吧
Let the child ventilate
今晚一起吃晚餐好吗?
Let's have dinner tonight. Okay?
宝贝 我是你的丈夫
Baby, I'm your husband
我不会做任何你不想让我做的事
and I will not do anything you don't want me to do
真正的丈夫根本不需要说"我是你丈夫"这种话
Your real husband wouldn't have to say"I'm your husband."
道恩 求你了 行吗?
Dawn, please! Okay?
他会倾听和理解
He'll listen to you he'll understand you
他不需要拿结婚誓言在你眼前晃
He won't have to wave your vows in your face
我们俩单独谈谈吧 只有你和我
Let's just get together You and me
我们一起做个决定
We will make a decision together as a team
如果你想让我撤回选举 我会的
If you want me to retract it, I will
当然 没问题
Absolutely, no problem
就今晚 你和我 共进晚餐 行吗?
Just, yes, you, me dinner, tonight. Can we?
好吧 好吧 -求你了?行吗?
Fine! Fine -Please? Yes?
快走开 -好 行 我这就走
Just go -Yes. Okay. Okay. I'm going
今晚晚餐 今晚晚餐 谢谢 谢谢
Dinner tonight. Dinner tonight Thank you. Thank you
嗨
Hi
泰德·加西亚为州长工作
不是你
乔·克罗斯为空气而战
☭
乔·克罗斯竞选市长
沃伦的话 泰德的嘴 你的钱 他们的数据中心
如果你看过市长顾问委员会的名单...
If you ever look at the Mayor's Advisory Board...
其实委员会只有一个人
Well, that board is actually one man
这个人就是沃伦·桑多瓦尔
and that man is Warren Sandoval
爱丁顿的... "城市经济发展官员"
Eddington's quote... "City Economic Development Official."
当加西亚市长发言时
And when Mayor Garcia talks
解放彼此的心灵
投票给乔·克罗斯
你听到的其实是桑多瓦尔的声音
it's Sandoval's voice you're hearing
消灭中间人
比特币是世界首个全球可访问的公共货币
解放你的钱 解放你自己
投票给乔·克罗斯
但桑多瓦尔代表谁?
But who's Sandoval speaking for?
绝对不是你
It ain't you
也许代表与他共度假期的州长
Maybe it's for your Governor who he's been on vacation with
也许代表那些促使市长
Maybe it's for the people that got the mayor
警长乔·克罗斯可能成为下任爱丁顿市长
修建昂贵新道路的人
to get that expensive new road built
在沙漠里 浪费着你的钱
out there in the desert with your money
这是你想要的吗?
Did you ask for that?
你可知道
And did you know
它通向一个绝密项目
that it leads out to a top-secret development
就在城市边界内?
just within the city limits?
你应该知道的
Well, you should
他们已吞并了800英亩土地 重新规划了区域
They've annexed 800 acres it has been re-zoned
乔·克罗斯竞选市长
泰德→沃伦→州长→比尔·盖茨 谁来代表你?
你正在被♥操♥纵 将病毒赶出办公室 别让爱丁顿变成Facebook 这不是为了健康而是为了控制
开♥发♥与公用事业协议
the development and utility agreements
正在逐步实施
are getting into place
用他们的服务器农场取代你的生意
Replacing your businesses with their server farms
电影精选列表