警长 州警说
Sheriff, the state police say
他们已经没有可用警力
they have no more available units
所有人都被调往阿尔伯克基了
They've deployed everybody to Albuquerque
听着 保持冷静 好吗?团结起来
Listen. Stay cool. Okay? And stay together
是 长官
Yes, sir
为安全起见请靠边站 好吗?
Step over to the side for your own safety, okay?
我们最关心的是各位的安全
Our priority is your safety
往后退
Step back
请离开马路 -我们理解各位的沮丧
Please step out of the road -We understand your frustration
我们正尽力保障大家安全 能冷静下来吗?
We're trying to keep you safe. Can you relax?
嘿 你们不能这样 喂
Hey! You can't do that! Hey
嘿 往后退 往后退 嘿 能停下吗?
Hey, back it up! Back it up Hey, can you stop?
我们明白你站在哪一边
We understand what side you're on
要帮忙的话就站这边 好吗?
If you're gonna help stand over here, okay?
各位 为了你们自身安全
Everybody, for your own safety
请离开街道
please get out of the street
我们是和平抗♥议♥ -你们没有许可
We're a peaceful protest -You do not have a permit
我们不需要许可
We don't need a permit
需要 你们得去县专员办公室办理
Yes. You go to the county commissioner's office
我们感谢你们的服务
We appreciate your service
但今天不需要你们在场
but we do not need you guys today
你需要许可
You need to have a permit
才能在这条马路中♥央♥停留
in order to be here in the middle of the street
实际上 这是公共区域
Actually, this is public property
这样不安全...
It's not safe...
你是律师还是什么?
Are you a lawyer or something?
这是公共区域... -快从那里起...
This is public property... -Get up out of the...
...而第一修正案赋予我们集♥会♥的权利
...and the First Amendment says we do have the right to convene
我们的体制在包庇谋杀
Our institutions are protecting murder
你父亲知道你在外面搞这种闹剧吗?
Does your dad know that you're out here creating this circus?
我们此刻正站在被掠夺的土地上对话
We're talking right now on stolen land
被窃取的土地
Stolen land
谁的土地被窃取?从谁那里窃取的?
Whose stolen land? Stolen from who?
是的 我们呼吁撤资并废除
Yeah, and we're calling for the defunding and abolition
这个腐♥败♥嗜血的警♥察♥国家
of the corrupt and homicidal police state
削减经费?
Defunding?
你在说什么?要看我的预算吗?
What are you talking about? Do you want to see my budget?
对 我就要...别他妈碰我
Yeah, I would... Don't put your fucking hand on me
我想碰哪就碰哪
I'll put my hand where I want
给我听好了 狗♥娘♥养♥的小杂种
Now listen here you little son of a bitch
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
懂吗?你♥他♥妈♥最好闭嘴
Okay? You just need to shut the fuck up
警长 看看这个
Sheriff, look at this
看看他们干的好事
Look what they done
被偷走的货物价值上万美元
Thousands of dollars in goods they took
约翰 我知道...
John, I know. Now...
你不应该在你那该死的种族主义商店里
Maybe you shouldn't put racist fucking
放那些该死的种族主义草坪骑手雕像
lawn jockeys in your racist fucking store
你这该死的纳粹
You fucking Nazi
我是纳粹?你♥他♥妈♥的在破坏财产
I'm a Nazi? You're fucking destroying property
格洛丽亚?天啊宝贝 是我
Gloria? Oh, my God, baby, it's me
宝贝 是爸爸 是爸爸 -给我滚远点
Baby, it's Daddy. It's Daddy -Get the fuck away from me
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?-真的很抱歉
Who the fuck are you? -I'm so sorry
给我滚远点 -他们带走了你
Get the fuck away from me -They took you
他们把你从我身边夺走了
They took you from me
这不是我的错 是他们把你从我身边带走的
It's not my fault they took you from me
迈克尔
Michael
你难道一点都不在乎发生了什么吗?
Do you just not even care about what happened?
我是认真问你 不是以警♥察♥的身份
I'm seriously asking you not as a cop
认真的 -是啊 这太令人愤慨了
Seriously -Yeah, it's an outrage
这是起恶劣事件
It's a horrible incident
没有比警♥察♥更痛恨混♥蛋♥同行的了
Nobody hates fucking bad cops more than cops
坏警♥察♥?那些该死的种族主义恶警
Bad cops? Evil fucking racist cops
你穿着的这身制♥服♥代表着一个
You're wearing the uniform of a system
建立在数百年制度化种族歧视基础上的体系
built on hundreds of years of institutionalized racism
你知道你身边有雅利安民族的人吗?
You know you got Aryan Nation boys with you?
你清楚这事对吧?-不 滚开 迈克尔
You know that, right? -No! Fuck off! Michael
你的家人都以你为耻
Your family is fuckin' ashamed of you
迈克尔 别那样 我能说句话吗?
Michael, not that Can I just say something?
你本该加入我们的 你甚至知道自己为什么没加入吗?
You should be joining us Do you even know why you aren't?
这是...我知道自己没有经历过种族歧视
This is... I know I have not experienced racism
但你...你经历过
but you... you have
这不是我的立场 这不是我的战斗
This is not my place This is not my fight
我是个伪君子
I am a hypocrite
我明白 但我唯一能做的
I know that, but all I can do
我要站在这里为正义而战
is stand here and fight for justice
所以和我们站在一起 -帮大家一个忙
So stand with us -Do us all a favor
我是认真的 -你能跪下吗?
I am so serious -Can you take a kneel?
闭嘴 不行
Shut up. No
盖 别掺和
Guy, do not engage
听着 你必须保护宝拉的店
Listen, you've got to protect Paula's
他们正在破坏一切 明白吗?
They're wrecking everything, okay?
马上过去 立刻
Get over there, right now
这是我们的首要任务 -是 长官
That is our priority -Yes, sir
爱丁顿的警♥察♥暴♥力♥事件
Police violence in Eddington
爱丁顿警♥察♥暴♥力♥ 爱丁顿警♥察♥暴♥力♥
Police violence in Eddington Police violence in Eddington
你知不知道你♥爸♥的真实面目?
Do you even know what your dad really is?
你知道他干过什么吗?
Do you know what he has done?
你是说你妻子的事?
You mean to your wife?
什么? -什么?
What? -What?
那你母亲呢?
What about your mother?
她人在哪?嗯?
Where is she? Huh?
你问过这些问题吗?
Do you ask these questions?
你那疯婊♥子♥老婆又怎么说?
What about your fucking crazy whore wife?
她那个神经病老妈整天给我家
Her batshit mom sending crazy shit
发送疯狂信息
to my house my whole life
也许这就是原因所在
Maybe that had something to do with it
我只是想解释清楚现在的情况
I was just trying to explain the situation here
明白吗?所有事情...大家都冷静
Okay? Everything is... Everybody calm down
所有人 趴在地上8分46秒
Everyone! 8 minutes and 46 seconds on the ground now
冷静点
Calm down
没错 这才叫抗♥议♥的正确打开方式
Yeah. Now this is how you do a protest
约翰 我马上回来
John, I will be right back
呵 说得轻巧
Yeah, right
你刚才在哪?
Were you even here?
好的
Okay
嘿 这些人想要的是...
Hey, what these people want...
打扰一下 -...不会停止的
Pardon me -...will not stop
这是个好讯息
This is a good message
这样很好 和平 不要暴♥力♥
This is good Peaceful. No more violence
除非他们半夜把你从床上拖走...
It doesn't end until they pull you
否则这一切不会结束
out of your bed in the middle of the night...
不要暴♥力♥ 只要和平
No violence, just peace
...到时候你能找谁求助?
...and who are you going to call?
但是暴♥力♥... -搞什么鬼?
But the violence... -What the hell?
...暴♥力♥只会激怒我
...the violence just angers me
黑“罪”贵
你想削减警♥察♥经费?
You want to defund the police?
到时候连报♥警♥电♥话♥都没人接
There won't be any police there to call
太对了 老兄
Hell yeah, brother
如果人们回家拿枪再过来
And if the people go home and get their guns and come in
歹徒看到这阵仗就会溜走
and the threat sees this they will leave
他们肯定会溜走
They will leave
回家好好想想 -要和平解决
Go home and think about it -Peaceful
靠 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Shit, shit, shit. Fucking shit
宝拉小店
好的 知道了
Yes. Okay
没错 该死
Yes. Damn
大家好 嗨
Hey there, everyone. Hey
真高兴看到这一幕 终于等到了 是吧?
Well, this is nice to see Finally, huh?
共进晚餐
Dining together
电影精选列表