社区氛围 我都快忘了这种感觉了
Community. I almost forgot what this was like
宝拉 非常感谢你能开门
Paula, thank you so much for opening it up
见到大家真好 是啊
It's so good to see everybody Yeah
嘿 拉尔夫 这是 啊...
Hey there, Ralph. It's, uh...
见到各位实在太棒了 嘿
Real good to see everyone. Hey
嗯...
Um...
好吧...
Well...
啊...
Uh...
我本来希望能有更多人出席的
I was hoping for a better turnout
但是 啊...
But, um...
但是人们如何赶到这里?
But how's anyone supposed to get here
当你必须要穿过那片混乱
when you got to wade through that?
我的副手们正在维持治安
And my deputies are-are keeping it safe
啊...
Uh...
没错 这些抗♥议♥活动是真实存在的 明白吗?
And yes, these protests it's a real thing, okay?
这个国家存在着严重的不公
There is an imbalance in this country
发生在那个男人身上的事...完全不可原谅
And what happened to that man... undefensible
绝对是可耻的行径
Absolutely disgraceful conduct
但我并不是问题所在 懂吗?
But I am not the problem here Okay?
而如果...如果你相信……
And if... if you believe that...
你...你真的认为权力在警♥察♥手中吗?
d-do you really think that the power is with the police?
权力在于领导层
It's the leadership
这...这个国家的权力掌握在领导层手中
The... The power is with the leadership of this country
一直延伸到社区的领导者
on down to the leadership of this community
明白吗?现在你想谈谈暴行吗?
Okay? Now do you want to talk about brutality?
我大半辈子都在守护这座城镇的安全
I have kept this town safe for the better half of my life
但如果说有什么让我感到羞愧
but if there is one thing that I feel shame about
真的 那就是保持沉默
truly, it is in keeping quiet
我选择了保持沉默
about something that I shouldn't have
明白吗?关于泰德·加西亚的事
Okay? About Ted Garcia
我们的市长
Our mayor
因为这个人...
Because the man is...
纯粹就是个...
purely and simply...
剥削者
a predator
懂吗?没错 泰德·加西亚是个性侵犯
Okay? Yes Ted Garcia is a sexual predator
我知道 我看得出你们的表情 我明白 好吗?
I know. I see your faces I know, okay?
我怎么知道的?
How do I know this?
我本该知道这事
Well, I should know this
我妻子16岁那年...
My wife, when she was 16 years old...
他让她怀孕了
he gets her pregnant
强迫她堕胎
Forces her to abort
无辜的小生命 被谋杀了
Tiny little innocent baby Murdered
而泰德转身离去 她的人生毁了
And Ted turns his back Her life is ruined
泰德的人生?哦 他照样逍遥快活
Ted's life? Ooh Well, he's off to the races
图什么呢?
And for what?
你们若再投票让他当选
Well, you vote him back into office
就会明白图什么了
and you're going to find out for what
明白吗?看看他如何对待自己的妻子
Okay? And you look to his own wife
但你们看不到 为什么?
But you can't. Why?
因为她走了 离开了
Because she's gone. Took off
好吧 这不关我的事
Okay, now that is none of my business
我只能猜测原因
I can only speculate why
但让我告诉你 你看看历史
But let me tell you something You look to history
那个男人对我妻子 我的挚爱做的事...
And what that man did to my wife, my darling...
让我告诉你 那是剥削者的行为
Let me tell you something That is predator behavior
就是如此 好吗?更糟的是...
It is, okay? And what's worse...
这是...
is it's...
那真是...
It's...
这是强♥奸♥
It's rape
让我们实话实说
Let's call it what it is
面对现实吧 法定标准
Let's face it. Statutory
泰德·加西亚 我们就直呼其名
Ted Garcia Let's call him what he is
我们正在发声
And we're saying it
未来数周我们也将持续发声
and we're going to be saying it in the days and the weeks ahead
因为这就是本次选举的核心
Because that is what this election is about
请投票给乔·克罗斯 夺回我们的社区
So you vote Joe Cross Take back our community
拯救我们的灵魂
Save our soul
谢谢
Thank you
哇 可以吗?
Wow. Good?
发布吧
Post it
好的 你确定?
Okay. You sure?
别让我犹豫 直接发
Just don't make me think Post it
站起来 反抗
Stand up, fight back
我们要什么?-正义
What do we want? -Justice
什么时候要?-现在
When do we want it? -Now
如果我们得不到...
If we don't get it...
就让它停摆
Shut it down
如果我们得不到...
If we don't get it...
就让它停摆 停摆
Shut it down! Shut it down
...没让以太坊价格跌破
...did not let Ethereum's price fall
201美元关口
below $201 level
以太币的交易价格远高于
Ethereum is trading much above
其20日指数移♥动♥平均线
its 20-day exponential moving average
宝贝?
Baby?
我-我必须这样做 他不能逍遥法外
I-I had to He cannot get away with it
宝贝 那车是你叫的吗?
Baby, is that for here?
求你了...
Please...
求你了...
Please...
晚安 兄弟
Have a good night, brother
你的做法令人作呕
The way you did it is repugnant
但今晚是你对命中的女孩
but tonight's the most you've ever done
做得最过分的一次
for that girl in your life
不管她看没看到那个视频 我不确定
Whether she sees it or not, I don't know
这已经是我发的第四条留言了
Yeah, this is my fourth message now
你今天所做的一切...
What you done today...
无论你编造什么借口
no matter what excuse you come up with
无论你何时醒悟
no matter when you come to your senses
你都已经摧毁了我们的家
you have wrought destruction upon our home
也摧毁了我 还有脸书上的...
and upon me, and on Facebook...
用那些甚至都不...
With words that don't even...
我...你在说什么?你的人生是虚构的吗?
I... What are you saying? Your life is a fiction?
那么是谁?谁在虐待你?
So who then? Who is your abuser?
是我吗?你说出名字
Am I? You say the name
如果你说我是骗子 说你母亲是骗子
if you call me a liar your mother a liar
毫无征兆 毫无坦诚
With no warning and no honesty
不过是谎言
Just poison
贱♥人♥
Bitch
非法移♥民♥随机刺伤美国儿童的脸
你还不够恨他们
我现在的名字是路易丝·克罗斯
The name I have now is Louise Cross
我本名路易丝·博德金
I was born Louise Bodkin
此刻我要声明
And I am speaking now
否认我丈夫昨日的公告
to deny my husband's announcement yesterday
那是对我真实人生的篡改
which was false, and a falsification of my true life
我确实遭受过虐待 但施暴者不是泰德·加西亚
I was abused but not by Ted Garcia
那是我母亲编造的谎言
That is a fiction invented by my mother
并由她和我丈夫延续至今
and kept alive by her and my husband
但这并非我的耻辱 而是施虐者的
But it is not my shame it is my abuser's
而他是数百万受害者之一
And he was one of millions
我也是数百万受害者之一
I am one of millions
我们的遭遇绝非偶然
We are not a coincidence
盖
嘿 警长 你还好吗?
Hey, Sheriff. You okay?
警长 我们接到市长家的噪音投诉
Sheriff, we got a noise complaint on the mayor's house
估计他在搞筹款活动吧
I guess he's doing a-a fundraiser
这案子太敏感?咱们不管吗?
Is it too touchy? Do we leave it?
确实不该管对吧?
We do leave it, right?
没错 当然不管
Yeah, of course we do
BGM: Firework - Katy Perry
警长?
Sheriff?
我们在这儿干嘛?
What are we doing here?
♪ 让他们惊呼"哦 哦 哦"
♪ Make 'em go,"Oh, oh, oh"
电影精选列表