宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry
我不是...我刚才握着...像这样
I didn't... I was holding... Like this
我握着你的手 我一直握着你的手
I was holding your hand I was holding your hand
而我依然...
And I'm still...
我找啊找啊找 我在寻找
I'm looking and looking and looking. I'm looking
我在寻找我的完美...寻找我完美的...
I'm looking for my perfect... for my perfectly...
我的完......美
My perf... ...ection
是的 全部都要 全部
Yes. All of it. All of it
你不相信我
You don't believe me
因为我请求你帮忙 没错
'Cause I asked you to help. Yes
可你困在盒子里 你那珍贵的小盒子
But you're in your box Your little precious box
你那满是...泥巴的小盒子
Your little box of... mud
你以为这是你的 以为是你做到的
You think it's yours You think you did it
计划建设超大规模数据中心项目
“纯金魔毯”
要是我把...灯关掉呢?
What about I take the... lights out?
关掉权利 关掉紧身衣 关掉打斗
The rights out, tights out fiiiights out
现在怎样?嗯?贱♥人♥ 你以为我被锁在外面
What now? Huh? Bitch You think I'm locked out
我才是里面的那个 我会把你吐出去
I'm the one inside And I'll spit you out
我是最初也是最终
I am the first and the last
我能让你一天赚一百万
I will make you a million dollars in one day
你只需把脸和眼睛交给我
And all you got to do is give me your face and your eyes
而你的生命之血
and your liiife-blood
魔鬼能让你在两分钟内暴富
The Devil's gonna get you rich in two minutes
只要你...中大奖
if you just... Jaaackpot
翻转 倾斜 滴答作响
A flipped up tipped up, tiiick-tock
我握着癫狂的神之权杖
I've got my tripped up God-cock
更多邪恶的匣子
More wicked boxes
我知晓是谁将它们放置于此
And I know who set 'em here
我将向你们所有人展示我的意志
I will show my will to all of you
那些带着猪猡般骄傲笑容的人
that smile with the pride of pigs
当为时已晚时 所有猪猡都会侧耳倾听
And all the pigs will listen when it's too late
猪猡与骗子终将在为时已晚时永堕烈焰
The pigs and liars will burn forever when it's too late
2020年五月下旬
而你所有的盒中之物终将化为流沙
And all your boxes will be saaand
我们要探讨的是
We're going to be talking about what happens
当你已准备好要孩子
if you are ready to have a baby
但你的伴侣 配偶或重要的另一半
but your partner, your spouse your significant other
却没准备好
is not ready to have a baby
这种处境可能令人倍感煎熬
That can be a really difficult place to be in
甚至往往会成为
And it can actually be a lot
关系破裂的导火索
of dealbreakers for relationships
尤其是其中一方
Especially when one person
非常渴望组建家庭
really does want to start a family
而且他们从一出生
And that's what they wanted
就非常确定这一点
from day one of their life and they know that
而另一方也许还没准备好
And then maybe the other person just isn't ready yet
……或者根本不想生孩子 甚至无法想象...
...or really just doesn't want children or can't see them...
干什么呢?
What's this?
我能帮上忙吗?
Can I help you?
戴口罩干什么?
What's that mask for?
你进村之前没看到牌子上
You didn't see the signs coming into our village
写的规章制度吗 警长?
of our rules and regulations Sheriff?
这里是普韦布洛
This is Pueblo
不 这里不是
No, it's not
我刚才就在后面那栋住♥宅♥里
I was just at a residence right back there
那里是塞维利亚县
That is Sevilla County
也许吧
That may be
但边界线在那里 这里是圣卢佩
but the border is there This is Santa Lupe
我们请求你支援时
You don't ever come
你可从不出警 警长
when we ask for your help Sheriff
你越界了 -蝴蝶
You're trespassing -Butterfly
人们正因此(新冠病毒)死去 对吧?
People are dying of this thing, right?
人们在死去 -听着
People are dying -Now, look
那个家伙 他口罩都挂鼻子下边了
This one here, he's got it hanging off of his nose
弄这些没用的干什么?听着 就是...
I mean, what are we doing here? Listen. Just...
我在听 闭嘴
I am listening. Shut up
只要踏上我们的土地就必须戴口罩
When you're on our soil put on your mask
把口罩戴上 警长
Put on your mask, Sheriff
嘿 你没必要...
Hey, you don't have to...
呼叫所有监听单位
0-1 to all monitoring units
办公室接到骚乱事件报♥警♥
Got a call into the office advising about a disturbance
工作中 收到
0-8, 0-4
嗨 警长 又是洛奇在扰乱治安
Hi, Sheriff. It's another disorderly conduct with Lodge
不过我正想看看图利在哪
But I was gonna see where Tooley's at
额 不用了 我来处理
Uh, no, I'll take it
收到 额 你确定吗?在市长那边
10-4. Uh, you sure? It's at the mayor's
警长?
Sheriff?
我听到了 那个 具体在哪?
I heard you Well, what does that mean?
是他的办公室 家里还是酒吧?
Is it his office his house, the bar?
酒吧 不过我本来想先查查图利的位置
Bar. But I was gonna check what Tooley's twenty was
不用 我来处理
No, I'll take it
保护圣卢佩 普韦布洛
对“纯金魔毯”数据中心说不!
这会耗尽我们的水和能源
爱 丁 顿
人口:2435 海拔:6072(尺)
那些叫莎拉的金发妞
Blonde bitches named Sarah
真以为自己是罗莎·帕克斯
think they're Rosa Parks
要是我加她Snap好友 该说点什么?
If I added her on Snap what would I say?
啊 和我拍张照吧
Uh, take a pic of you with me
证明你是自己人
Prove that you're an ally
不 说真的
No, but really
不知道 给她发张丁丁照片
I don't know Send her a dick pic
看她能不能猜出是啥
See if she can guess what it is
我该怎么做?-不知道啊
What do I do? -I don't know
老兄 不戴口罩?
Bro, no mask?
不用 我好着呢 老兄
No, I'm good. Bro
这是什么味儿?有点大♥麻♥?
What's that smell, by the way? A little reefer?
不知道 是你自己吧?
I don't know. Your ass?
然后 仅仅是溢出效应
And then just the spillover
两三百个建筑工作岗位 持续性的
Two, three hundred construction jobs, ongoing
太阳能补偿完全是另一♥码♥事
The solar offset's a whole 'nother development
当然 当然 但是 什么?
Sure, sure. But, what?
我们就任由这些人建造这个
We just let these guys build this
不管是什么 数据综合体
whatever it is, data complex
然后他们突然就关闭它
and then they up and close it down
不管什么原因?我们就只能认栽?
for whatever reason? We just got to eat that?
菲尔 所有项目都有回收款
Phil, there's clawbacks on everything
总收入税 财产追缴
Gross receipt taxes payback of property
科技发展势不可挡
There's no wishing tech away
无论我们现在上船还是被碾压
Whether we jump on the boat now or get bulldozed
这些人正在构建
these guys, they're bringing an actual infrastructure
真正面向未来的基础设施
for a real future
真正的未来 -没错
A real future -That's right
明天能指望你投赞成票吗?
Can we count on your"yay" tomorrow?
有什么问题?
What is the problem?
啊 他...他在外面
Well, he... he's outside
我不得不锁上门把他挡在外面
I had to lock the door to keep him outside
已经整整一个小时了
It's been a whole hour like this
我听不懂你在说什么
I can't understand you
不 你可以的
Yes, you can
他又在扰乱治安了
He's disturbing the peace Again
他把入口堵住了
He's blocking the entrance
谁的入口?你们到底在里面干什么?
Whose entrance? What are you even doing in there?
这里只提供外带饮品
It's takeaway drinks only
那些是镇议会成员 这是必要公务
Those are town council members That's essential business
你不能随便把什么事
Well, you can't just call
都称作必要公务
essential business whatever you want
这是一场市议会会议
It's a city council meeting
在市议员们聚集的任何地方
wherever city council people congregate
如果我在里面 那就是市长办公室
It's the Mayor's office if I'm inside
好的 那你现在营业中
Okay, then you are open
而且有位付费顾客...
And you have a paying customer...
电影精选列表