包括社会工作者
made up of social workers
住房♥与无家可归问题专家
housing and homelessness specialists
以及暴♥力♥预防协调员...
and violence prevention coordinators...
特朗普让国民警卫队用催泪瓦斯镇♥压♥抗♥议♥者
以便他在历史悠久的华盛顿特区教堂拍照
你在这里 给恋童癖交税
“法律和秩序”警长在谋杀案小镇攻击抗♥议♥者
唔
Ooh
谢谢
Thank you
我不得不发布声明反驳她的视频
I had to post a whole statement against her video
她的电♥话♥一直没人接
And her phone's not ringing
弗农把我拉黑了
Vernon blocked me
你能再打给她试试吗?看看能不能打通?
Can you try her again and see if it rings for you?
我一直在打
I've been trying
没用的
It's not working
什么意思?她把你也拉黑了吗?
So what does that mean? Did she block you?
她是不是出什么事了?
Did something happen to her?
你交话费了吗?
Did you pay the phone?
所以她真的...她把我们都拉黑了?
So she did? She blocked us?
她是怎么认识弗农的?是你介绍的吗?
How did she meet Vernon? Did you introduce her?
我只是...我...
All I did was I-I
鼓励她自己去调查研究
encouraged her to do her own research
她当时在生你的气 所以我带她去了阿尔伯克基
And she was mad at you so I took her to Albuquerque
因为他在那里做那个演讲 那个讲座
because he was there to do that talk. That lecture
我不太认同他说的某些观点 但是...
I didn't like some of the things he was saying, but...
看到她终于开始参与其中 我如释重负
I was so relieved that she was getting involved
我以为她终于不再把头埋在沙子里了...
and I thought her head was coming out of the sand and...
嫌疑人:
莎拉(黑命贵 钱包 Antifa组织)
泰德的助手
布莱恩(埃里克的朋友)
约翰为损坏的财产复仇
道恩
在事情解决之前 我绝对不会离开
I actually ain't leaving until something is done
好的 嗯...
Yeah. Um...
警长 那孩子说只愿意跟你谈
Sheriff. The kid says he'll only talk to you
他一直回避眼神接触 像是嗑了药
He's been avoiding eye contact like he's on something
我在骚乱现场见过他
I saw him at the riots
第二天早上
The next morning
在我把照片发给
after I sent the picture to
啊 外面那个人之后...
uh, him, out there...
给...给迈克尔
To... To Michael
对 迈克尔 -明白了
Yeah, Michael -Okay
第二天清晨
The next morning
我...我去埃里克家是想看看...
I-I went to Eric's to see if...
就是...想确认下...
You know, if...
看那个女孩还在不在
See if that girl was still there
有没有留宿之类的
if she slept over or whatever
莎拉
Sarah
对
Yeah
啊
Uh
但那时我看到警车了
but that's when I saw police cars
好的
Okay
嗯...
Um...
啊...
Uh...
你先坐着别动 好吗?
Yeah, you just sit... sit tight, okay?
还有 啊...
And, uh...
盖 快进去 我得去拿手♥机♥
Hey, Guy, get in there I got to go grab my phone
嘿 需要帮忙吗?
Hey! You need any help?
你认识...认识迈克尔吗?
Do you know... Do you know Michael?
不 不 不
No, no, no
我看到他在抗♥议♥活动中和莎拉对话 而且...
I did see him talking to Sarah at a protest, and...
我是说 他...
I mean, he...
他看起来像要杀人似的
He looked like he could kill somebody
就像他...
Like he...
不过我不是真的那么想
But obviously I didn't actually think that
我们得立刻去他家
We gotta get to his place like, now
赶在他销毁任何证据之前
Before he can flush anything
听着 我能走了吗?
Look, can I leave?
你们能不能别当着我面处理这些?
Can you not do anything with me here?
你可以先出去 布莱恩
You can step outside, Brian
他野心很大
He's ambitious
他一直对你献殷勤 你知道的 走得特别近
He's been cozying up to you you know. Getting real close
也许他杀了市长
Maybe he kills the mayor
然后你当选 你帮他当上警长
then you win and you help him get sheriff
我不知道
I don't know
啊...说不定他一直在暗中监视
Uh... Maybe he's been spying this whole time
什么叫一直?
What whole time?
我是说 他父亲最早就在这里
I mean, his dad was here first
没错 就是这样
Yeah, exactly
我不是想把这事扯到...
I'm not trying to make this about...
我原来根本没想过和迈克尔竞争NI didn't even see the race with Michael
直到出现"黑命贵"
until all this Blacks Lives Matter stuff
但现在这种情况 知道吗?所以...他现在是谁?
But now here it is. Okay? So... So who is he now?
他像警官多一点还是...?
Is he more of an officer or more...?
但我们需要证据
But we need evidence
我是说 那只是动机 我也有动机
I mean, that's just motive I mean, I have motive
要知道 埃里克不是白人 他是拉丁裔
You know, and Eric wasn't white he's Hispanic
是啊 黑人也讨厌拉丁裔
Yeah. Blacks hate Hispanics, too
其它肤色都是假少数族裔
All these other colors are just fake minorities
抢走了他们的福利
stealing their coupons away
他们恨拉丁裔胜过恨白人
They hate them more than they hate whites
好吧 迈克
Okay, Mike
只是...有人提出了一些指控
Just... There were some allegations made
还有 那个 我们需要检查一下你的Instagram
And, uh, we need to specifically look at your Instagram
这样我们才能排除你 好吗?
Just so we can clear you. Okay?
指控?什么指控?
Allegations like... like what?
我们只要看一下
We just need to take a look
你的Instagram 特别是私信
at your Instagram messages, specifically
然后 就结束了
And, uh, that's it We'll be done with this
没关系的 好了 来吧
It's okay. All right, come on
所以...
So...
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait
我记录一下
I'm just documenting that
消息已被打开 如你所见
this message has been opened, as you can see
好的 啊...
Okay. And, uh
嗯...
hmm...
什么?
What?
是的 我知道 埃里克·加西亚 对吧?
Yeah. I know Eric Garcia, right?
迈克 这是埃里克·加西亚和...
Mikey, well it's Eric Garcia and...
和你曾经交往过的年轻女士...
with this young lady that you have a connection to...
交往?根本谈不上交往
Connection? Hardly a connection
我跟她几乎不认识
I hardly know her
这能说明什么吗?
Does that say something?
我是说 就在他被枪杀的前一天 迈克
I mean, it is the day before he got fucking shot, Mike
他还和你那小女友合影呢
And he's taking pictures with your little girlfriend
图利 我对天发誓 老兄
Tooley, I swear to God, man
好的
Okay
嘿
Hey
迈克 这姑娘多大了?
Mike, how old's this girl?
不知道 大概18岁吧
I don't know. Like 18
大概18岁?所以是不满18岁?
Like 18? So not 18?
她绝对满18了 这就是指控内容吗?
She's definitely 18 Is that what the allegation is?
迈克...
Mikey...
警长 我想说的是 我跟她根本不熟
Sheriff, my point is I hardly know her
而且我们什么都没做过
And we haven't done anything
好 听着 收到这张照片
All right, look it didn't bother you
当时没让你困扰吗?
when you got this photo?
看到她那样你不觉得困扰吗?
It doesn't bother you to see her like that?
不会 唯一困扰我的
No. I mean the only reason that bothers me
就是有人试图困扰我
is because someone was trying to bother me
不过我早把这事忘光了 警长
But then I completely forgot about it, Sheriff
警长?
Sheriff?
对
Yeah
你能出来一下吗?
Could you, uh step outside, please?
我能进来一下吗?
电影精选列表