that I'm actually talking about things that happened to me
是的 这确实...
Yes, it is, um
难以置信
hard to believe
而且...
And...
我是说 我很抱歉 我无法想象...
I mean, I'm sorry I cannot imagine...
你能想象 你心知肚明
You can imagine. You know it
不去理解反而更轻松
It's easier to not get it
这是邪恶
It's evil
你父亲是个多愁善感的人
Your father was sentimental
哦
Oh
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我们正在与邪恶抗争
We are in a fight against evil
而抗争的一部分就是对抗否认
And part of that is fighting against denial
和拒绝否认
and denying denial
我给你讲完了我的故事
Now I just told you my story
威尔和妮可莱特曾经互相帮助
Will and Nicolette helped each other
逃离了十平方英尺的地窖
escape a ten-by-ten foot cellar
当时他们还未成年
when they were pre-teens
你下周要去布鲁塞尔
You go to Brussels next week
他们的证词正在接受
Their testimony's under review
国际普通法法♥院♥的审查
by the International Common Law Court of Justice
邪恶
Evil
若要了解一个社会
If you want to know a society
就看它如何对待儿童
you look at what it does to its children
你们俩的遭遇?还有你父亲的做的事?
What you two went through? What your daddy did?
路易丝 宝贝 有时候听听就行了
Lou. Sometimes, baby it's just to listen
你不能无视
You cannot just ignore
每个恋童癖者平均会侵害50到100名儿童
The average pedophile abuses between 50 and 100 children
在他们的一生中 每个施害者都是如此
in their lifetime! Per abuser
他们让这些孩子保持沉默
And they keep these kids quiet
让孩子们以为这只是...只发生在自己身上
so that they think that it's just... It's only them
让他们觉得这是只发生在自己身上的罕见遭遇
That it's this rare thing that only happens to them
他们确实用羞耻感淹没这些孩子 因为他们...
And they do fill these kids with shame because they...
他们想要孩子们永远不敢开口
they want them to never even ask
甚至永远意识不到
or never even realize
或许这种事情数不胜数
that maybe this happens so much
因为有一个庞大的网络
because there is this whole entire network
可能所有这些恶魔
that maybe all these demons
都相互勾结着 -好了 好了 够了
are in league with each other... -Okay. Okay! That's enough
我不明白这是在干什么... 不
I don't even know what this is I can't... No
昨晚也是一样
Last night was the same thing
我两天只睡了两个小时
I've had two hours sleep in two days
抱歉 我不能让你们
I'm sorry I can't just let you turn this
把这里变成战场 -你知道那是什么
into a free-for-all -You know what that is
是她自己的问题
It's at herself
太晚了
It's late
我去把这个洗了
I'm just going to wash this
嘿
Hey
嗯?
Hm?
能问你件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
嗯?
Hm?
我...我一直想问你...
I-I've been meaning to ask you...
而且...以后也不会再问了
And... And I won't ever again
你刚才在外面说的那些话?
All those things that you were saying outside?
啊 就是你说的那些...
Uh, all those things that you...
...你之前说的那些话?
...the things you were saying earlier?
你♥爸♥爸...
Did your dad...
你♥爸♥爸...曾经...做过吗...
Did your dad... ever... t...
或者...或者...或者...
Or... Or... Or...
还是泰德做过?
Or was it Ted?
是泰德吗?
Was it Ted?
这就是原因吗?
Was that what it was?
是泰德吗?
Was it Ted?
事情就是这样吗?
Is that what it is?
环保少女:我是个胡说八道的骗子
蓝(警♥察♥)命也贵 所有命都贵
波特兰警♥察♥分局
感谢索罗斯和Antifa(极左恐怖组织)
盖
喂 是的
Hello. Yeah
警长 暴♥乱♥发生了 他们就在这儿
Sheriff, the riots they're here
他们在百老汇大街上 就在外面
They're on Broadway right outside
什么?哪里?具体♥位♥置?
What? Where? Where?
你得赶紧过来 -什么?哪里?具体♥位♥置?
You got to get over here -What? Where? Where?
他们在百老汇大街上 就在门外
They're on Broadway They're right outside
我们...我们这边需要你的支援
We... We could use your help over here
喂? -你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪儿?
Hello? -Where the hell are you?
我所有的窗户都被砸得稀巴烂
All my goddamn windows smashed to hell
而且我没办法...
and I can't get a...
我们只能
We got to just, obviously
取消这次市政会议
cancel this town hall
不 这并不明显 宝拉 -不 很明显
No. That is not obvious, Paula -Yes, it is
这只是个小插曲 我们会解决的
This is a blip We will disperse it
什么小插曲?
What's a blip?
哦不 我的标语牌
Oh, no, my signs
怎么了?
What's wrong?
天啊
Jesus
没事 路上有狗 路上有狗 啊...
Nothing. Dog in the road Dog in the road. Uh...
该死 啊 我待会打给你
Damn. Uh, I'll call you back
什么?
What?
警♥察♥和三K党
The cops and the Klan
是一伙的
go hand in hand
警♥察♥和三K党是一伙的
The cops and the Klan go hand in hand
你怎么不出去?
Why aren't you out there?
我去过了 但他们正在拍摄
I was, but they're filming
我他妈要你们有什么用?
Why do I even fucking have you guys?
他们想利用我们在场
They're trying to use us being out there
让事态恶化 -警长 我明白 行吗?
to make it worse -Sheriff, I know. Okay?
今晚演讲的人是我
I'm the one with the speech tonight
但我两个副手的唯一职责就是...
But my two deputies whose only job is this...
但是警长 我确实...
But Sheriff, I did...
...可为什么偏偏是我...
...but how is it that I'm the one...
...要出去?-我确实出去过
...going out there? -I did go out there
我们出去过 我们俩都出去过
We went out there We both went out there
警长 有新情况了
Sheriff, there's been new information
这会改变我们的行动方式
and it changes the way we engage
很简单 但您得亲眼看看
It's simple but you got to see it
警长 他们就是想激怒我们
Sheriff, they're just trying to piss us off
这样就能拍下视频当把柄
so they can film us and use it against us
我知道 警长 不会有事的
I know, Sheriff it's going to be fine
暴♥力♥警长被市长儿子抓拍
不
No
没人会来保护我们
Ain't nobody coming to protect us
我们必须自己动手...
We got to start our own...
闭嘴...
Shut the...
哦 你看这完全不像... -迈克
Oh. You see it's not at all... -Mike
...密歇根那些法♥西♥斯♥分子 -你明白这事吗
...like fascists in Michigan -Do you understand this?
明白什么 图利
Do I understand what, Tooley?
我只知道昨天你负责处理这事
I just know you were dealing with it yesterday
为什么今天规模大了十倍
and I'm wondering why it's ten times bigger today
对 和警长一起处理的
Yeah, with the Sheriff
而且到处规模都扩大了十倍
And it's ten times bigger everywhere
爱丁顿出现警♥察♥暴♥力♥ 保护这位流浪者
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
喂 别故意曲解我
Yeah, don't on purpose misunderstand me, man
我只是在问你一个普通的问题
I'm just asking you a normal question
到底发生什么事了?
What is going on?
暴♥乱♥就发生在你们眼皮底下
There is a riot happening right in front of your faces
你们却在查收邮件?-我知道 我知道
and you're checking your email? -I know! I know
警长 等我们进去的时候
Sheriff when we go in there
需要明确清理方向
we're going to need a direction of clearing
还有行动路线
a direction of movement
听着 我们不能让宝拉关闭市政会议 求你了
Look, we cannot let Paula shut down the town hall. Please
这事太重要了
It's too important
电影精选列表