拿到了 已经签好了
I did. It has been signed
我派人送过来了
I got a runner bringing it down
嗯 那 啊 法医办公室呢?
Mm-hmm And, uh, what about OMI?
我想等你到了再联♥系♥他们
I didn't want to call them until you got here
我打过电♥话♥了 他们正在路上
I called them They're on their way
大海捞针 但我找到了
Needle in a haystack but I found
一枚五点五六毫米的弹壳
a single five-five-six casing
啊 好吧
Uh, okay
啊 什么...
Well, what...
就把它放在柜台上
Just put it right there on the counter
你数到多少处弹着点了?
Uh, how... how many impacts you count?
别担心这个
Well, don't worry about it
后面还发现了清晰的车辙
I-I also found good quality tire tracks back there
卡车或者SUV
Truck or SUV
你在这儿干什么?
What are you even doing here?
这是我们的犯罪现场 你在污染现场
This is our crime scene and you are contaminating it
快给我离开
Now get out of here
好了 集中注意力 一个死在这 一个死在那
Okay, let's focus DRT here. DRT there
警长 我试着调取监控录像
Sheriff, I tried to get some CCTV footage
硬盘被人拿走了
Hard-drive got took
愿上帝保佑你
Bless you
这是给笔迹鉴定专家的
That's for a handwriting expert
“E”
看...看这些"E"字母
Look... Look at those"E"s
嗯哼 好吧
Uh-huh. Okay
不过 看看这个 这是什么?女士钱包?
but, well, look at this. Now what is this? A ladies purse?
盖 能来帮个忙吗? -马上来
Guy, would you come help? -Yup
这个...
This here...
哇哦 等等 你在干什么?
Whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
取证分♥析♥
Forensics
啊 该死
Ah, shit
算了 已经违规了 太晚了 继续吧
Well, it's compromised it's too late. Go ahead
我真是越来越高兴
I'm getting to be really happy
你们这帮人根本帮不上任何忙
you guys don't help us with jack shit
哦 现在你想帮忙了?
Oh, but now you want to help us
动用你们所有资源?
With all your resources?
和你们一样的资源
Same resources as you
科技越发达 人口越众多 ...莎拉·艾伦
More technology, more people -Sarah Allen
我们戴着手套呢 ...2001年出生
We've got gloves -Born 2001
就是那个在骚乱中
That's the girl that was shrieking
冲你尖叫的女孩
at you during the riot
看 她有"黑命贵"徽章
Look, she's got the Blacks Lives Matters pin
现在这些证据都要作废了
All of this is getting thrown out now
明白吗?
You understand that?
除非你能找到比这位更蠢的法官
Unless you find a judge even stupider than this one
喂 你赌场里不是有家暴酗酒案
Hey, don't you have some sort of alcoholic domestic
要处理吗?
at one of your casinos?
这不是你的地盘 伙计
This ain't yours, man
枪手在部落领地上 这是普韦布洛的案子
The shooter's on tribal ground This is a Pueblo case
把证据交出来然后赶紧离开
Give me your evidence and get on down the road
受害者当时就在这里 明白吗?
Victim was here, okay?
这里就是犯罪现场
This is where the harm was committed
这是我们的案子
This is our case
我们找到了弹壳
Well, we got the shell casing
恭喜
Congratulations
弹壳随你们处置
Do what you want with the shell casings
这里没有交叉管辖权
There is no cross commission here
我们尊重你们的自治权 现在请尊重我们的
We respect your sovereignty Respect ours now
哦 你们尊重我们的自治权?
Oh, you respect our sovereignty?
好啊 那就叫联邦调查局和印第安事务局来
Okay, let's call the Feds and the BIA
看他们想怎么处理 简单
and see what they want to do. Easy
好吧 啊...我们 嗯
Okay. Uh... Let's, um
去找这个莎拉·艾伦谈谈 因为我...
go talk to this Sarah Allen because I...
行吧 接下来交给我们处理
All right. Well, we're going to take it from here
别让他破坏犯罪现场
Don't let him dink with the crime scene
什么犯罪现场?现在那是你的马桶了
What crime scene? It's your toilet now
没有正义就没有和平
吉梅内斯警官 请你离开这处房♥产好吗?
Officer Jimenez, can you please leave the property?
注意你跟我说话的态度
Watch how you approach me
好的 当时你和男友在场...
Okay, so you were there with your boyfriend...
他...他不是我的男...他不是我男友
He's... He's not my boy... He wasn't my boyfriend
我跟他根本不熟 -可你在他家里...
I barely even knew him -Okay, you're in his house...
我几乎没去过 -但你确实在他家
I was hardly there -You were in his house
结果当晚他就死了 他父亲也死了
And then later that night he's dead, his dad is dead
他们...他们真死了吗?你怎么知道的?
Are they... Are they really dead? Like how do you know?
是的 我们去过现场 他们已经去世了
Yeah, well, we were there They are deceased
而且 啊...你的包还在那里
And, um... And your purse is there
莎拉 我们查看了你的社交媒体
Sarah, we went through your socials
你完全没有给自己留任何余地
You didn't do yourself any-all favors
我不是要...
I'm not trying to...
比如 这里有你的一句话
For example here's a quote, from you
"解放你们的社区 武装起来..."
Uh,"Free your communities arm yourselves... "
不 这完全是断章取义...
No, that's completely taken out of...
我不是...我不是指真正的武器 那不是...
I don't... I don't mean literal arms. That's not...
这是在鼓吹暴♥乱♥和抢劫
It's preaching rioting and looting
你知道吗 成为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的帮凶...
Do you know, being an accessory to terrorism...
我与任何恐♥怖♥主♥义♥都无关
I'm not a part of any terrorism
...这本身就是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
...is terrorism
这不是一回事... 那些抢劫者和暴徒 他们是单独的
That doesn't make... The looters and rioters, they are separate
(未发送)迈克尔 你的警长在我家 我正在被...
我跟他们毫无关系 抗♥议♥者们也是
I'm not any part of that and none of the protesters are
那些暴徒 是右翼安插♥进♥来的
The rioters, they're being planted by the Right
他们企图把暴行伪装成抗♥议♥者所为
They're trying to make it look like it's the protesters
这样胆小的老白人们就不会抱怨
so that scared old white people won't complain
当戒♥严♥令实施的时候
when Martial law happens
啊 女士们先生们下午好
Uh, good afternoon ladies and gentlemen
我叫乔·克罗斯 约瑟夫·克罗斯
My name is Joe Cross Joseph Cross
塞维利亚县警长
Sheriff of Sevilla County
昨晚临近午夜时分
Last night around midnight
泰德·加西亚市长及其子埃里克·加西亚
Mayor Ted Garcia and his son Eric Garcia
遭到卑劣狙击手的偷袭
were struck down by cowardly sniper fire
目前 我们有充分证据表明
Now, I do believe we have sufficient evidence
行凶者(们)很可能是...
to believe that the perpetrator was a member... or members...
Antifa:极左恐怖组织
Antifa恐怖组织的成员
of the Antifa terrorist group
他们利用近期发生在明尼阿波利斯的悲剧事件制♥造♥混乱
capitalizing on the recent tragic events in Minneapolis to sow chaos
现在 我要对那些犯下此等罪行的人说:
Now, to the criminals that committed this act:
你们很快就会见识到
you will soon find out
塞维利亚郡的正义是什么模样
what justice looks like in Sevilla County
你们会明白的 我们绝不容忍♥这种行为
You will find out It will not be tolerated
现在我要对某些人
And now a personal message to the individuals
说几句话...那些打算将犯罪
planning to take their criminal conduct
从街头蔓延到居民区的家伙
out of the streets and into the neighborhoods
我要告诉他们:
I would tell them:
如果你们珍惜性命 就该三思而行
if you value your life you should think twice
因为爱丁顿的居民都喜欢枪
because the people of Eddington like guns
我鼓励他们拥枪
And I encourage them to own guns
今晚他们就会在家中
and they're going to be in their homes tonight
给枪装满子弹
with their guns loaded
如果你试图破门行窃
And if you try to break into their homes to steal
纵火 实施人身伤害甚至谋杀
to set fire, to commit physical injury and or death
那我强烈建议
then I'm highly recommending
他们直接用枪把你轰出家门
that they blow you out of their homes with their guns
新墨西哥州爱丁顿镇
Eddington, New Mexico
尽管人口稀少
despite its meager population
白人是病毒
我们是解药
正迅速被网络圈子推举
is quickly being co-opted in online circles
作为反对政♥府♥
as a poster town for anti-government
反对警方暴♥力♥的标志性城镇
anti-police violence
与此同时 阿尔伯克基新成立的公共安♥全♥部♥门
Meanwhile, Albuquerque's new public safety department
旨在缓解城市警力压力
designed to relieve stress on the city's police
将部署非武装专业人员
will deploy unarmed personnel
电影精选列表