问问你的副手们都去哪儿了?
Ask where all your deputies went?
好吧 你为什么不问问你的州长
Okay, well, why don't you just ask your governor
她那套"抓了就放"的政策?
about her little Catch and Release policy. Okay?
要不是因为这个政策
Because if it wasn't for that
也许我还能留住我的副手们
maybe I could hold on to my deputies
和我们逮捕的人
and the people we arrest
我知道...我知道其中一人因过度使用武力被开除
I know... I know one of them was fired for excessive force
另一个是被YouTube上的
and another one was forced to quit
宪法第一修正案审查员逼退的
by a YouTube first amendment auditor
好的 明白了 是的
Yeah. Okay. Yes
就是那个审计员
that is the same auditor
赶走了你们那群没用的警♥察♥
that drove away your worthless police department
你们的副警长死于芬太尼过量
Your Undersheriff died from a fentanyl overdose
因为接触了芬太尼 懂吗?
From handling fentanyl. Okay?
而你们的队长和副警长...
And your Captain and your Chief Deputy...
他没收毒品时没戴手套
He confiscated it without gloves
...跑去里奥兰曹工作了 -这简直太糟了
...took jobs in Rio Rancho -That was devastating
你们连自己的部门都管不好
You can't keep your own office going
还想来接管我的?
but you're gonna run mine?
把你的烂摊子留在这儿 再开个新的
Leave your mess here and start a whole new one
我确实认为是因为那个人
And I do think it's because of the person
那个名字你可能不想让我在镜头前提起
that's name you might not want me saying on camera
哦 说-说出她的名字
Oh, s-say her name
明白吗?因为我觉得是你不想提
Okay? Because I think you're the one that doesn't want it
我确实认为是因为这个
I do think it's because of that
你是这么想的?
Is that what you think?
好吧 让我告诉你我的想法 泰德 行吗?
Well, I'll tell you what I think, Ted. Okay?
我曾经以为你是什么大人物
I used to think that you were some big deal
但现在我明白了 我可以当面直白地告诉你
but now I realize, and I can tell you flat-out to your face
我比你优秀得多
that I am a much better human being than you
我将成为比你更出色 更强大
And I'm gonna make a better and stronger
更诚实的领导者
and more honest leader than you
所以让选民来决定吧
So let's just let the voters decide
你正在犯一个错误
You're making a mistake
这就是你慌慌张张跑来的原因吗?
Is that why you ran here all panicked?
我是来帮你避免难堪的
I came to save you from embarrassment
哦 天哪 我都要感动哭了
Oh, gee-whiz, I'm tearing up
放弃30年的房♥产税
Forfeiting 30 years of property taxes
却因为签了保密协议而不敢明说
and you won't say because of some NDA you signed
但你想得到在场所有人的"赞成票"
but you want a"yay" from everyone here
他已经解释过了 宝拉
He explained this already, Paula
是啊 是啊 -解释什么了?
Yeah. Yeah -Explained what?
他为什么不解释这些数据中心
Why doesn't he explain about the water and energy
消耗的水资源和能源问题
these data centers consume
现在可是历史性干旱时期
when we're in a historic drought?
这里永远在干旱 -没错
We're always in a drought -Yes, exactly
沃伦:不要辩解 她已经疯了 笑笑就好
我们正在通过引进太阳能
And we're making up for the energy
来弥补能源和水资源消耗
and water with the solar that we're bringing in
好吧 那我们来谈谈太阳能
Okay, so... so let's talk about the solar
不 啊 很抱歉 知道吗?
No. Uh, I'm sorry You know what?
我们能直接表决吗 菲尔?我们必须做个了断
Can we call the question, Phil? We've got to just call it
您说什么?
Excuse me?
好吧 行 啊 第50项议程
Okay. All right. Uh, item 50
关于批准...的决议三读
Third reading of a resolution approving...
什么?
What?
...六项工业收益债券的发行
...a series of six industrial revenue bonds
用于建设一个 啊 拟议中的超大规模数据中心园区
for the construction of a, uh proposed hyperscale data campus
位于新墨西哥州爱丁顿市
in Eddington, New Mexico
请等一下?动议需要附议
Excuse me? A question needs to be seconded
而我才是公认的会议主席
and I am the agreed-upon Chairwoman
程序问题
Point of order
我们能不能让这贱♥人♥闭嘴?
Can we not fucking shut this bitch up?
冷静点
Just chill
问题已经提出 我附议
Question has been called I've got my second
口罩遮住鼻子
Mask over nose
就像在写字那样
Like you're writing
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know
你读的时候可能真会看到那句话
you might actually read that while you're reading
因为你已经忘了一半内容
because you're forgetting half of it
泰德 听着
Ted, hey
这才是你需要专注的重点
this is what you need to focus on
不是那个蠢货警长
not your dumbass Sheriff
就是因为他妻子心理健康那点破事罢了
Just the shit with his wife's mental health
我们直接让他闭嘴了 -我已经说过了
we shut him right down -I've said it already
我不想提这个 我是认真的
I don't want to go there I meant that
所以你睡过她... -没有
So you fucked her... -No
这可是个小地方 -真没有
It's a small town -No
不 我没干过
No, I did not
20年前跟她约会过几次而已
I went out with her a couple of times 20 years ago
她怪得很 根本不让我碰
She was weird She wouldn't let me touch her
我压根就不想碰她
I didn't want to touch her
于是我就放弃了
So I dropped it
结果她那个疯癫的老妈
And then out of nowhere her whackadoo ma
过了大概半年突然找上门来
came after me, like six months later
说是那时候怀孕了
when she got apparently pregnant
可那会儿我早就不碰她了
That was six months after I never touched her
你听听这像话吗?
You see how that sounds, though?
而且她那个神经病老妈特别爱上网
And her mom, who is crazy is very online
趁我还没忘...
Oh, before I forget...
州长让我转达谢意
The Governor says thank you
哦 那挺好的
Well, that's nice
当面道谢会更好
Would have been nicer in person
感激的州长赠予杰出的市长
未来一片光明
是啊 不过只要你把这事办成了
Yeah, well you get that through
就能亲自告诉她了
you can tell her yourself
等她去华盛顿时去她办公室拜访
Be in her office when she goes to Washington
喂
Hey
你觉得那辆车是谁的?
Whose car do you think that is?
你说过我可以的 -我说什么了?
You said I could -I said what?
你说过我可以借车去找布莱恩玩
You said I could borrow the car to hang with Brian
你以为你在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
你说过我可以借车的
You said I could borrow the car
我听说
What's this I'm hearing
上周有个聚会 你也去了?
about a gathering last week and you were there?
如果是周六那次 也就五个人而已
If you mean Saturday that was, like, five people
我们保持双倍距离 而且都戴着口罩
We were double-distanced and we all wore masks
那也不够六英尺
That's not six feet
您说什么?
Excuse me?
你以为你在跟谁说话?
Just who do you think you're talking with?
对不起 -现在可是封锁期
Sorry -We are in lockdown
我才是执行封锁的人
I'm the one forcing lockdown
深夜聚会上有人看见你外出
Anyone sees you out at a gathering late at night
时间不晚 而且只有五个人
It's not late and it's only five people
我儿子在破坏我的规矩
My son undermining my policies
染上病毒你会死的 明白吗?
You catch this and you could die. Okay?
你知道死亡是什么吗?-知道 我只是想
Do you know how death works? -Yeah. I'm just trying
见见朋友... -别再提布莱恩
to see my friend... -No more Brian
这样我就不用自杀了
so I don't have to kill myself
快走 别让我看见你
Just go. Out of my face
只能见布莱恩 就他一个
Only Brian. Only
顺便说一句 今天是妈妈生日
It's Mom's birthday, by the way
那挺好的
Good for her
你想让我♥干♥什么 埃里克?
What am I supposed to do with that, Eric?
给她寄封信?我就随口一说
You want to send her a letter? -I'm just saying
她没给我们留任何信息 -好吧 无所谓
She ain't dropped us any pins -Okay. Whatever
谁在乎啊? -记得洗手
Who cares? -And wash your hands
新冠病毒在纸上能存活五周
Covid stays alive on paper for five weeks
那天早晨我和儿子醒来时
When my son and me woke up one morning
发现我妻子...他的母亲...抛弃了我们
to find that my wife his mother, had abandoned us
没有字条 没有只言片语
电影精选列表